New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

I have started this thread having watched the continuous attempts over several decades to advance the cause of the demonic New World Order,.

I list several search areas for those who have never really bothered looking deeper than what they are fed by TV, government etc..
This is not a comprehensive list by any means.
Search suggestions.-
Illuminati
Bilderberg Group
Freemasonry
Council of Foreign Relations
Trilateral Commission
Club of Rome
If you add "NWO" (New World Order) to these searches it will focus it better.

The European Union is just the first of the ten kingdoms the New World Order have planned, coinciding with the Ten Kingdoms of the AntiChrist mentioned in scripture.
Conspiracy theory is for real as I found out when a death threat was sent by a third party about 3 weeks after speaking about the EU and prophecy in a small house group!

Last edited:
I do not want this thread to get bogged down with environmentalism alone, as that is just one strand of their agenda, but I shall open with that. Feel free to add other areas of NWO agenda.

My own awakening to the environmental movement came in 1991/92.
The business I owned was getting ready to exhibit in London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre at the annual Ideal Home Exhibition. This is one of the biggest such events in the UK.

As usual we had just one week to build the stand, an exhausting exercise of hard labour to get ready by the deadline. We were just one of many hundreds of companies racing away to complete on time.
As we were building our stand, right across the gangway to us there was another area cordoned off where someone was in the throes of building a much bigger stand. This had signs all around the screen work that gave it the name of "The Green House". (NB Not the greenhouse!)
The only further information was that it was a project by the UK Govt Department of the Environment.

That's not a particularly notable name except for one thing, my spiritual antennae was going crazy and I could sense that the Holy Spirit was deeply grieved at what was happening. Even now as I write this, my spirit is reacting again.

There was a real demonic atmosphere over the project and I had no clue why. Every day I walked around "The Green House" praying in tongues and listening to the Holy Spirit for wisdom. Over the screening I could see they were building something that looked like a traditional Victorian or Edwardian bay windowed house, although it was actually just fake timber framework clad to look real.

I knew that the Lord was highlighting the whole thing for my priority attention, but I would have to wait till the opening day when all projects would be open to the public.
The start of the exhibition was frenetic for everyone and I could not get free. They also had a line of hundreds of people waiting to walk around the house, but by late morning things had quietened down and I joined the waiting people to view the Green House.

My spirit was doing backflips within me all the time, but finally I squeezed my way through the crowds, examining every detail to try and work out what the Spirit was telling me. I went from room to room where they showed such things as toilets that used no water, high efficiency insulations, high efficiency heaters, lights, solar and wind energy devices etc. None of this in itself offended my spirit, but as I went around I became more and more alert to something.

Finally I entered the front living room and it seemed as if there were neon lights on a book at the far end of the room lying on the table. I strode across and picked the book up. I cannot remember exactly the title, but it was something like "Environmentalism and the Gaia principle" It was by a famous author, but what really riveted me was the bold statement it made inside, again I am remembering over 20 years ago.
"Environmentalism is the highest form of worship of the Goddess Gaia, the earth Goddess"

They had built a temple to the Goddess Gaia, and this was all sponsored by the British Government.

It is my contention that the prime mover behind all of today's environmentalism is demonic, old fashioned paganism.
Behind the Rio and Kyoto conferences is a hidden movement to create a New World Order using fear of the collapse of the earth's environment. That fear is completely cynical and artificially driven to achieve that one agenda.

Reactions: Juk
I do not want this thread to get bogged down with environmentalism alone, as that is just one strand of their agenda, but I shall open with that. Feel free to add other areas of NWO agenda.

My own awakening to the environmental movement came in 1991/92.
The business I owned was getting ready to exhibit in London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre at the annual Ideal Home Exhibition. This is one of the biggest such events in the UK.

As usual we had just one week to build the stand, an exhausting exercise of hard labour to get ready by the deadline. We were just one of many hundreds of companies racing away to complete on time.
As we were building our stand, right across the gangway to us there was another area cordoned off where someone was in the throes of building a much bigger stand. This had signs all around the screen work that gave it the name of "The Green House". (NB Not the greenhouse!)
The only further information was that it was a project by the UK Govt Department of the Environment.

That's not a particularly notable name except for one thing, my spiritual antennae was going crazy and I could sense that the Holy Spirit was deeply grieved at what was happening. Even now as I write this, my spirit is reacting again.

There was a real demonic atmosphere over the project and I had no clue why. Every day I walked around "The Green House" praying in tongues and listening to the Holy Spirit for wisdom. Over the screening I could see they were building something that looked like a traditional Victorian or Edwardian bay windowed house, although it was actually just fake timber framework clad to look real.

I knew that the Lord was highlighting the whole thing for my priority attention, but I would have to wait till the opening day when all projects would be open to the public.
The start of the exhibition was frenetic for everyone and I could not get free. They also had a line of hundreds of people waiting to walk around the house, but by late morning things had quietened down and I joined the waiting people to view the Green House.

My spirit was doing backflips within me all the time, but finally I squeezed my way through the crowds, examining every detail to try and work out what the Spirit was telling me. I went from room to room where they showed such things as toilets that used no water, high efficiency insulations, high efficiency heaters, lights, solar and wind energy devices etc. None of this in itself offended my spirit, but as I went around I became more and more alert to something.

Finally I entered the front living room and it seemed as if there were neon lights on a book at the far end of the room lying on the table. I strode across and picked the book up. I cannot remember exactly the title, but it was something like "Environmentalism and the Gaia principle" It was by a famous author, but what really riveted me was the bold statement it made inside, again I am remembering over 20 years ago.
"Environmentalism is the highest form of worship of the Goddess Gaia, the earth Goddess"

They had built a temple to the Goddess Gaia, and this was all sponsored by the British Government.

It is my contention that the prime mover behind all of today's environmentalism is demonic, old fashioned paganism.
Behind the Rio and Kyoto conferences is a hidden movement to create a New World Order using fear of the collapse of the earth's environment. That fear is completely cynical and artificially driven to achieve that one agenda.
Great stuff.

I used to be into conspiracy theories and such, and the New World Order was the main one. But recently, I had been convinced that Islam was the antichrist religion. But they might be working together to achieve their goal. I'm not sure about what the Bible says about how they are going to kill us, but I hope that it is not by beheading. They should at least shoot us first. Anyway...

Bilderberg is meeting just this week in Austria, making "The West" vs. Russia. Yet Russia will meet with the BRICS next month with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization making up 45% of the world's population. Hmmm. They set up jamming equipment, perimeter guards, removal of electronics, and a lot more hush-hush stuff...

What's interesting is that in fact Texas just demanded that their $1b worth of gold be returned and passes a law it cannot be confiscated by the federal government!

Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill into law on Friday, June 12 [2015], that will allow Texas to build a gold and silver bullion depository. In addition, Texas will repatriate $1 billion worth of bullion from the Federal Reserve in New York to the new facility once completed.
Governor Greg Abbott today signed House Bill 483 (Capriglione, R-Southlake; Kolkhorst, R-Brenham) to establish a state gold bullion depository administered by the Office of the Comptroller. The law will repatriate $1 billion of gold bullion from the Federal Reserve in New York to Texas. The bullion depository will serve as the custodian, guardian and administrator of bullion that may be transferred to or otherwise acquired by the State of Texas. Governor Abbott issued the following statement:

“Today I signed HB 483 to provide a secure facility for the State of Texas, state agencies and Texas citizens to store gold bullion and other precious metals. With the passage of this bill, the Texas Bullion Depository will become the first state-level facility of its kind in the nation, increasing the security and stability of our gold reserves and keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Texas to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...illion-gold-ny-fed-makes-it-non-confiscatable

One error in the article I did catch is that it states the Jade Helm starts Monday, but it starts July 15, not June 15.

Bilderberg is meeting just this week in Austria, making "The West" vs. Russia. Yet Russia will meet with the BRICS next month with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization making up 45% of the world's population. Hmmm. They set up jamming equipment, perimeter guards, removal of electronics, and a lot more hush-hush stuff...

What's interesting is that in fact Texas just demanded that their $1b worth of gold be returned and passes a law it cannot be confiscated by the federal government!

Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill into law on Friday, June 12 [2015], that will allow Texas to build a gold and silver bullion depository. In addition, Texas will repatriate $1 billion worth of bullion from the Federal Reserve in New York to the new facility once completed.
Governor Greg Abbott today signed House Bill 483 (Capriglione, R-Southlake; Kolkhorst, R-Brenham) to establish a state gold bullion depository administered by the Office of the Comptroller. The law will repatriate $1 billion of gold bullion from the Federal Reserve in New York to Texas. The bullion depository will serve as the custodian, guardian and administrator of bullion that may be transferred to or otherwise acquired by the State of Texas. Governor Abbott issued the following statement:

“Today I signed HB 483 to provide a secure facility for the State of Texas, state agencies and Texas citizens to store gold bullion and other precious metals. With the passage of this bill, the Texas Bullion Depository will become the first state-level facility of its kind in the nation, increasing the security and stability of our gold reserves and keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Texas to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...illion-gold-ny-fed-makes-it-non-confiscatable

One error in the article I did catch is that it states the Jade Helm starts Monday, but it starts July 15, not June 15.

I didn't know about the Texas gold thingy. With all the bad weather and now Jade Helm is tinkling my spidey senses.

I didn't know about the Texas gold thingy. With all the bad weather and now Jade Helm is tinkling my spidey senses.
Maybe God is passing judgement upon Texas. I saw this image that said that right after Texas banned gay marriage, they got flooded, and when Ireland approved it they got a double rainbow. But I don't think that those are related to each other.

You received a death threat??

Over ten years ago I was asked by some friends to come and speak at a house group. They wanted to hear about the European Union in prophecy and its connection with the Antichrist rebuilding of the Tower of Babel.
This was a private group of friends and acquaintances and not a church gathering, although some belonged to the local evangelical free church, so I was familiar with the majority of the faces there.

Several weeks later a friend who had nothing whatsoever to do with that meeting came to me. He had connections with a high level Freemasonry group and had been directed to tell me in no uncertain terms that if I spoke on that subject again, my life would be taken.

I took the threat seriously, but am not going to be bowed by such things. Obedience to God is more important.

Ezekiel33v6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

Some time later I was thrown out of the church, and as they say, have not looked back!
It wasn't the first time that had happened, but you don't have to be a part of the institution to walk with Christ and to be a minister of the truth.

Last edited:
Scary!
yes freemasons are bad news. But they mostly the ones in charge of 'building' the nwo.

Its because they get a lot of money that way. Notice all cities now have towers. Nwo is always trying to get people into cities. And then get them worried about flooding, just like in Noahs day after the flood when ppl built the tower of babel.

Im sure the financiers, world bank people in charge of the money are rasing inflation arbitraritly so ppl cannot afford homes anymore...it used to be, you didnt need to go to the bank you just got alloted land and built your own.

Also, the more people in cities, the more money, more concentrated they are, easy to wipe out with whatever...sickness, plagues disasters, propoganda theough advertising etc.

Also that means less reliance on God and more on artificial food distubtion systems. But then with the eco this nd eco that, the other extreme is worship of nature. But...notice those low energy light bulbs? Full of mercury poison.

Basically anything that can distract people from the gospel and the Word of God the nwo will try. And that includes one world religion and false peace, and false doctrines.

Scary!
yes freemasons are bad news. But they mostly the ones in charge of 'building' the nwo.

Its because they get a lot of money that way. Notice all cities now have towers. Nwo is always trying to get people into cities. And then get them worried about flooding, just like in Noahs day after the flood when ppl built the tower of babel.

Im sure the financiers, world bank people in charge of the money are rasing inflation arbitraritly so ppl cannot afford homes anymore...it used to be, you didnt need to go to the bank you just got alloted land and built your own.

This is an official European Union poster. They are quite blatant about the connection with the Tower of Babel. It is sad that most Christians are willfully blind and deaf to what is going on.

upload_2015-6-14_7-19-54.png

again trying to delete duplicated posts

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-14_7-27-9.png
    upload_2015-6-14_7-27-9.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2015-6-14_7-29-53.png
    upload_2015-6-14_7-29-53.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 6
Interesting poster .....the stars are all goats head (upside down) and occult. In the video, Page says all zones will be formatted on the EU model. A friend told me he was going thru a used book store many years ago when he found a 33rd degree freemason book and found it said they outright stated they worship Lucifer but it is unknown on lower levels.

If you check out the various sculptures around the EU parliament buildings you will find an excellent sculpture of the woman riding the beast from Revelation

Rev17v3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

I tried to post the pictures but couldn't.

Last edited:
If you check out the various sculptures around the EU parliament buildings you will find an excellent sculpture of the woman riding the beast from Revelation

Rev17v3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

I tried to post the pictures but couldn't.
I found it too, but internet explorer is terrible and wont let me post it because it doesn't have a copy URL option. But it is the first image when you look up "EU parliament sculptures" on Bing.

th

Back