Okay, So What's Your Weather Like?

A bit warmer. low 90s. Absolutely beautiful sky.
Mass was nice this morning, two new deacons ordained yesterday.

A bit warmer. low 90s. Absolutely beautiful sky.
Mass was nice this morning, two new deacons ordained yesterday.

Into the remembrance of the finished work myself (1 Corinthians 11:24).

We have Black-Eyed Susans in our yard, which I think is the Maryland state flower...

I watched an Arial America show tonight about Maryland and Delaware. Quite a history those two states.

I watched an Arial America show tonight about Maryland and Delaware. Quite a history those two states.

Delaware is geographically a chunk out of the part of Maryland east of the Chesapeake. (Joe Biden is a Southerner, after all... :) )

Delaware is geographically a chunk out of the part of Maryland east of the Chesapeake. (Joe Biden is a Southerner, after all... :) )

LOL...that's like saying New Jersey is carved out of Pennsylvania. Delaware is the FIRST state, it was three counties before it became the first state.

LOL...that's like saying New Jersey is carved out of Pennsylvania. Delaware is the FIRST state, it was three counties before it became the first state.

Okay, so seemingly cartographically carved, rather than historically carved...

(There are straight lines on Delaware's western and southern border with Maryland, whereas the Wilmington area near Pennsylvania has a curved border...)

Flood warnings are lifted and now the job starts rebuilding. Thank God for a provincial government that is being VERY proactive in helping to get those affected back to normal life.

Flood warnings are lifted and now the job starts rebuilding. Thank God for a provincial government that is being VERY proactive in helping to get those affected back to normal life.

Alberta Premier Radford or Redford or whatever has definitely been earning her salary...

Okay, so seemingly cartographically carved, rather than historically carved...

(There are straight lines on Delaware's western and southern border with Maryland, whereas the Wilmington area near Pennsylvania has a curved border...)

Yes I agree, but many state borders are straight like that if you look at a map of the continental U.S.

Back