Parable of the Ten Virgins

ABIC they were waiting for Jesus to come so they could receive the promises.

Heb 11:39 And these having obtained a good report through faith, recieved not the [greatest] promise. look at chapter 11 of hebrews to see all there acts of faith yet God gives us the best ..... why?

Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made mature.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding greatest and best promises: that by these ye might be paratakers of the divine nature having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

what are the greater and best promises .... that we recieve that they do not?

If thats your heart towards God s Word that is not a problem with me- I believe the scripture conflicts with your point of view but it is not really that important for as long as we are both saved we are brothers-:D
Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

I believe God is calling us to follow our conscience towards Him- have a blessed day brother-

some are in darkness trusting the accuser,some know the truth.the accuser doesn,t want anyone to leave to accuse him.outer darkness etc.if you trust a liar who is trying to save his own skin.:D

If we are to look for his appearing in titus 2:11-14

is this the 2nd coming.... who does not fear this... 1 john 4:17-18

or the Rapture.... judged by grace ... 2 peter 3:18

this affects your daily living

Back