Restaurant Names

I have now opened The Lucky Pig Yum Cha Book Restaurant in the library. Readers sit at round tables and I come round with the book trolley. To get takeaway, they take their books to the counter and get them issued.

The US has Subway, but Japanese have Sushi Train.
This is where you meal comes along to your table on little conveyer belts, and you choose what you like to eat, like getting your luggage at the baggage carousel.

In the Philippines a Grandfather is called Lolo and Grandmother Lola. My brother once dreamed of opening a lunch truck (parked outside companies so the employees can buy lunch). He was going to sell Filipino egg rolls called Lumpia and call his business Lolo's Lumpia.

My Maori restaurant will be called The Hangry Hangi

In this one if you a guest you'll have to sing for your supper with a waiata (maori song) but if you are helping in the kitchen you'll be digging the hangi.

My TV dinner restaurant will be called The Couch Potato
Everyone will sit on couches with their dinners on trays on their laps. They will all eat facing the tv. On the tv will be cooking shows, so diners can find out how their food is cooked.

I'm going to have a Christmas restaurant where every meal is Christmas. The decorations will always be Christmas themed and the food as well.
I will call it 'Christmas Canteen'

There will be a takeaway where you can order Christmas Cookies in red buckets.

Open everyday except December 25.

If Lanolin owned every restaurant that she gave a name to they would have Lanolin's photo on the outside
1671377335375.png;

Enjoy Inn
Takeaway
Table 4 Two
Buddy-Buddy
Fishy-Fishy
Something Fishy
A floating French restaurant called La Restaurant et Relaxaurant
An Indian restaurant Nice n' Spicy
A revolving restaurant called The Big Round Table or Lazy Susan's
My Greek restaurant will be The Smashing Plate
My Jewish restaurant will be called Breaking Bread
The Lucky Pig Yum Cha Book Restaurant in the library
Japanese Sushi Train
My drive thru restaurant will be named The Tasty Tunnel
My school cafeteria will be called The Carrot and Stick
My Irish restaurant is going to be called Stew's Potluck
My Maori restaurant will be called The Hangry Hangi
At my Dutch restaurant, called Going Dutch
My crayfish/lobster seafood restaurant will be called Cray Cray's
My TV dinner restaurant will be called The Couch Potato
I'm going to have a Christmas restaurant where every meal is Christmas. The decorations will always be Christmas themed and the food as well.
I will call it 'Christmas Canteen' There will be a takeaway where you can order Christmas Cookies in red buckets.

The only thing is if you go to The Lucky Pig Yum Cha Book Restaurant in the library you would have to show your library card and say the name of the restaurant 3 times very fast before you can eat. šŸ˜Ž lol!

Some libraries do have cafes inside them. But they ought to have appropriate names not 'Esquires' or 'Gloria Jeans'.

I'd call the cafe 'The Date Due Cafe'

The cafe at my school is called Wings cafe.
Unfortunately, it does not serve chicken wings. I may need to write a suggestion that it does. False advertising?

Back