Revival.

Excellent observation!

The connection between revival and persecution can be very eye opening. I think, IMHO that it is scary because we see in our own western Christian culture, there is strong aversion to persecution.

The Christian culture that is in view today seems to be more interested and embraces victories, miracles, and success above and beyound everything else.

Forget persecution – the Christian culture today in the West, finds it hard to even digest things that are offensive.

Today’s western church, the church that I come from, is increasingly finding the Bible offensive. Consider a year ago when President Trump stood in front of a Church with a Bible in his hands and what the press said about that act.
One positive concept I took away from the Lutheran Church while I was in it was the difference between 'The Theology of Glory' and 'The Theology of the Cross'. Most Western Churches seem to embrace the former with all its glitz and glamour and are repelled by such verses as this...

Philippians 1:29 (KJV) For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

One positive concept I took away from the Lutheran Church while I was in it was the difference between 'The Theology of Glory' and 'The Theology of the Cross'. Most Western Churches seem to embrace the former with all its glitz and glamour and are repelled by such verses as this...

Philippians 1:29 (KJV) For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Agreed.

We in the western way of living seem to have forgotten or never were told that Christianity is a "Bloody Religion"!

Excellent observation!

The connection between revival and persecution can be very eye opening. I think, IMHO that it is scary because we see in our own western Christian culture, there is strong aversion to persecution.

The Christian culture that is in view today seems to be more interested and embraces victories, miracles, and success above and beyound everything else.

Forget persecution – the Christian culture today in the West, finds it hard to even digest things that are offensive.

Today’s western church, the church that I come from, is increasingly finding the Bible offensive. Consider a year ago when President Trump stood in front of a Church with a Bible in his hands and what the press said about that act.
Maybe the big delusian of the end times is being set up by the fake mirfacle workers in the Church now? As the Lord seems to be permitting the American Church to get bible ignorant and into false theology and doctrines of demons, and also getting secularized?

Maybe the big delusian of the end times is being set up by the fake mirfacle workers in the Church now? As the Lord seems to be permitting the American Church to get bible ignorant and into false theology and doctrines of demons, and also getting secularized?

I agree completely! When we look for miracles and the Revelation says that the Beast of the end times will be just that.......
then we are setting up the church to be compromised by the Devil.

Every day my brother it seems to me that the church gets more and more like the world.

Make money, Build another building, buy another airplane......Get rich, be healed!

All of that is Satanically motived and is rooted in selfish!

I agree completely! When we look for miracles and the Revelation says that the Beast of the end times will be just that.......

Every day my brother it seems to me that the church gets more and more like the world.

Make money, Build another building, buy another airplane......Get rich, be healed!

That might be why USA not seeming to be mention in End times prophecy, as we just rot apart as Rome did!

That might be why USA not seeming to be mention in End times prophecy, as we just rot apart as Rome did!

Agreed!

That and the Rapture has the potential to reduce the USA to a 3rd world country.

Thus, the reason for Revival but in terms of a Rude Awakening.

Whether 3rd world, 2nd or first would you agree it starts with one person at a time, prayer, repent and receiving / drawing closer to Jesus?

Thus, the reason for Revival but in terms of a Rude Awakening.

Whether 3rd world, 2nd or first would you agree it starts with one person at a time, prayer, repent and receiving / drawing closer to Jesus?
Absolutely Bob!!!!

I hate to think this, even more I hate to say it.......but with the condition of the USA, the media, the way people live today, I am just not sure there can be a revival today in America!

I pray that there will, I hope for it, but honestly, I just do not think it is going to happen until the Church is called home.

Then......in my opinion, the next Sunday after the Rapture the churches will be filled with people scared to death looking for the reason.

Then will Daniel 12:4 come into vies......IMO =
"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

The only thing is the unbelievers aren't so gullible to the Church charlatans as much as Christendom is.
When the AC comes, I believe his signs and wonders will sweep most the world off it's feet.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 NET
[9] The arrival of the lawless one will be by Satan's working with all kinds of miracles and signs and false wonders, [10] and with every kind of evil deception directed against those who are perishing, because they found no place in their hearts for the truth so as to be saved. [11] Consequently God sends on them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false. [12] And so all of them who have not believed the truth but have delighted in evil will be condemned.

Last edited:

There just seems to be so much rotten theology in and among the people that are saved today, as if there is being allowed a big time assault by satan against the Church, maybe to refine us and to weed out the wheats and tares in our midst?

The only thing is the unbelievers aren't so gullible to the Church charlatans as much as Christendom is.
When the AC comes, I believe his signs and wonders will sweep most the world off it's feet.

[9] The arrival of the lawless one will be by Satan's working with all kinds of miracles and signs and false wonders, [10] and with every kind of evil deception directed against those who are perishing, because they found no place in their hearts for the truth so as to be saved. [11] Consequently God sends on them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false. [12] And so all of them who have not believed the truth but have delighted in evil will be condemned.
Think that the Antichrist will be appealing to those who professed Jesus, but were never really saved!

There just seems to be so much rotten theology in and among the people that are saved today, as if there is being allowed a big time assault by satan against the Church, maybe to refine us and to weed out the wheats and tares in our midst?
I would think most of the rotten theology comes from the tares, in the which case the bad theology is coming from the unsaved.

True!

The religious lost and those looking for signs and wonders will IMO usher in the A/C as the Messiah just as the Scriptures declare!

Back