Rightly Dividing vs My Strong Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross, was curious to know what Musicmaster, and Major thought.

Hi Musicmaster.

Am here because of getting banned from Christianforums.com - because of posting in the wrong sections.

Do like to have conversations, but sometimes the dialogue in text format is congestive, and hard to eat sometimes.

Now to your question:
The bible has a lot of value to us today:​
But it was not written for us, it was written for a people long ago who are addressed in just about area of scripture, especially in introductions like for the people of Rome, the people of Thessalonica, the people of Colosse, the people scattered aboard who were God's elect and Chosen, to stay in faith and were encouraged to keep looking towards God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.​

The bible is a gift for you to be able to understand God promises, and to be able establish a solid relationship with him through faith, and to be able to share stories of the Lord Jesus Christ, that are examples for us today that we can learn and add to our spiritual faith while we are walking here in this world which is not to worry really about what the world does.

However to have faith in hope of God, and the Lord Jesus Christ who overcame the world and do help us overcome problems in this life today spiritually, - which includes if we overcome some of our fleshly ways - (hatred, gossip, lying, being deceptive, looking down upon others, being judgemental) which are very hard things to get rid of without the help of God and the scriptures we are provided that help us in faith and asking God to help overcome things in our lives.​

Do not believe that personally am better than any of you; just see things different and my goal in life is to be different and contrary to the normative way people think and the way they normally believe though can accept them for believing the way they do, because​
in life we do not always have bible study - or have people to talk to about the bible all the time with​
which causes me in my life to suffer because that is something would desire, however​
am thankful to God for all life experiences ups, down, twist, turns, gravel eating dirt ridden life, that He has allowed me to have up till this point cause it has been a fun trip all in my good times, and my bad times.​

All that is known to me Musicmaster.

Living by the spirit is the preferential.
The word of God is referencial.
You said., concerning the Bible that ................
"But it was not written for us, it was written for a people long ago who are addressed in just about area of scripture, especially in introductions like for the people of Rome, the people of Thessalonica, the people of Colosse, the people scattered aboard who were God's elect and Chosen, to stay in faith and were encouraged to keep looking towards God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

I can actually understand why you were banned from another CHRISTIAN Forum sirte.

What you just posted is both incorrect and un-Christian my dear friend!

First, all Scripture is God-breathed and inspired by God (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).

Second, once the original context is understood, the principles of the passage can better be understood.

Third, understanding how to apply a specific portion of the Bible is better done by reading what the entire Bible teaches on a particular topic.

The Bible is the record of God interacting with humans from Genesis to the Revelation and the BLAZING CENTER OF REALITY is that Jeus Christ is the focus of every single book.

The Bible is the Word of God given by God as He is to men as they are.....Sinners in need of a Saviour!!!

What I question, however, is your practice of forcing the over-arching concept of relegating the rest of the book of Revelation as being past and fulfilled.

Why do I have doubts about your take on it?

Well, simply the basis of the difference between John writing about what He saw in Heaven (which places those events outside the constraints of time), versus what he wrote to seven literal churches on this earth that he could have walked up to and encountered the very people of whom those letters spoke...had he been a free man at the time.

Revelation speaks of the islands "fleeing," or sunk under the ocean waters as it is understood. It's also stated that the mountains will be leveled. Yes, there are those who spiritualize all that into oblivion into saying something other than what is says. You can follow them if you so choose. I'm not here to take that from you, but I would also hope that you don't deny me the right to ask questions, because what you're saying creates more problems that you have thus far stated you can't answer.

I would encourage you to seek those answers so that you can then say that you have solid reasoning for believing what you say you believe. As it stands, you don't have a solid foundation for your beliefs that would even encourage me to accept your take on these things. There is truth, and when we stop seeking the truth, we may as well lay down and die.

MM

Amen seeking the truth as it is written.It is a lifetime work that Christ's works in us with us. If he began it he will finish it till the end (Philippians 1:6) The last day under the Sun.

I do believe I have a reason for this living hope that lies in believer’s .

When looking at the opening (interpretation instruction.) The whole context of the book of Revelation is not only shown as inspired but also is signified. What I would call the poetic tongue of God as parable.

Revelation 1 King James Version (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

By declaring “must shortly come to pass” it would seem he is speaking from the stand point last day under the Sun looking back . The last day which will shortly come to pass began at the time or reformation when the veil was rent from above.

We are clearly in the last days.. A kingdom of preist reigning with Christ from all nations men and woman holding out the gospel sent out two by two

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

Christ will wrap it up when he comes as a thief in the night. We can watch for it but it will not change how he comes whenno one expects. We must walk by faith the unseen.

If do not walk by faith then we can miss the value of the signified understanding of parables as they teach us how to walk after the unseen will of our Father. In Revelation 2:17 it is referred to as the hidden manna.

Revelation 1: 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

The great voice behind (it’s the end of time) under the Sun the last trump.

Revelation 1: 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Revelation 1: 20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

To see the voice that spoke John in that parable above he saw a vision using the temporal things seen that represented our unseen. . God. Believers represent stars as the signified understanding.

Using the prescription given in 2 Corinthian 4 is useful when rightly dividing the parables. They reveal the mysteries of the seven churches, seven representing all .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

In that parable (see the voice that spoke) with John the prophet it is used to represent the voice of Christ the last trup the unseen using the temporal seen "one like unto the Son of man" as a witness of the unseen power working in him it would be like the prophet Jeremiah. God put his words on the tongue of Jeriimiah1 revealing Him our not seen eternal Spirit .Turnng signified into a literal understanding.

Jerimiah 1:9-11 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.

Above Jeremiah is using the "signified" to give us the unseen understanding .

Below. . . “And his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength”. It’s the end of time. The sun and the moon no longer needed. The glory of the father and the reflected glory of the Son become one source of light .

Revelation 21: And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Garee, if only you could read Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic, and then come back and say all this, you would then have something solid under your feet. Reliance upon the weaknesses of English translations almost guarantees lack in dredging the depths.

Please delve more deeply than what you have said. Nullifying the strength and power of the scriptures with this divisive, undiscerning stuff you just stated only castrates the word of God from implanting the seeds of growth into a mature understanding.

Reading Hebrew Greek, and Aramaic and not defining the usage of words can do just the opoopsite. I would offer. With todays technolgy its much easier to study the foundation of words. And go out into the world two by two as an abiding loving comandment that works in all beleivers . Many key words during the dark ages have been made to no effect in that way. . . by changing the meaning. . . stealing the authorship of one Holy Spirit.

Like plagerism that gegan in the garden of Eden .. (Thou surely will not die; look at my form and live.) No faith needed.

We must be careful how we hear or say In that way (Emanuel Christ in us ) is the one teacher . He informs us to call no man on earth teacher in that exclusive way. He remains our unseen teacher as Lord . We can plant the seed of his eternal word and water with the doctrines of God that fall like rain but have nothing to do with any living growth .

The Greek word apostle in that way has been totally destroyed by most religious groups . Why they did not use the definition "sent one" with no other meaning attached remains a mystery. The first recorded “sent one” (apostle) as a martyr was the renown Abel .

It set the stage or foundation of the doctrine of Apotles (sent ones) making way for all the old testament apostles sent with the gospel . Like other renown men of faith (Christ working with in) Moses and Aarron . David and Johnathon . .Mary and Martha. Deborah whose name means The BEE (who floats like a butterfly lol ) and Barak . The blood of all saints cries out to be clothed with the eternal.

Judges 4: 8; And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

The promise of the gospel "I will surely go with thee:" He is our rest .

Oh yes. Absolutely, crossnote. Thank you all for your time and comments have a great day, and God bless, take care.

The lone star type that you appear to have fallen into has constraints upon it:

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all [of you] be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

So, even though we will all be judged in the end by the Lord for salvation, what we are hitting upon in these forums is not a matter of judging anyone's ultimate destination in eternity. That is the one judgment that rests solely in the hands of the Lord.

Additionally, although that quote doesn't show in this reply, the tendency to try and use God's sole judgment as the battering ram to silence the difficult questions from others is a tactic that I find to be in terrible taste in how some relate to others around them.

Have you yet given any thought to the items I asked you about, such as where the lion is laying down with the lamb, and the child can stick their hand into a viper's nest and not die? If all the Bible has already come to pass, where are those realities today if we are already in the Millennium. Even trying to spiritualize those things will be met with failure in light of the word of God for what it says. It's much to clear to cast off into the realm of subjective spiritualizations.

So, conversationally speaking, can you please answer those two questions for starters? I'd appreciate your thoughts on it.

MM

Amen seeking the truth as it is written.It is a lifetime work that Christ's works in us with us. If he began it he will finish it till the end (Philippians 1:6) The last day under the Sun.

I do believe I have a reason for this living hope that lies in believer’s .

When looking at the opening (interpretation instruction.) The whole context of the book of Revelation is not only shown as inspired but also is signified. What I would call the poetic tongue of God as parable.

Revelation 1 King James Version (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

By declaring “must shortly come to pass” it would seem he is speaking from the stand point last day under the Sun looking back . The last day which will shortly come to pass began at the time or reformation when the veil was rent from above.

We are clearly in the last days.. A kingdom of preist reigning with Christ from all nations men and woman holding out the gospel sent out two by two

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

Christ will wrap it up when he comes as a thief in the night. We can watch for it but it will not change how he comes whenno one expects. We must walk by faith the unseen.

If do not walk by faith then we can miss the value of the signified understanding of parables as they teach us how to walk after the unseen will of our Father. In Revelation 2:17 it is referred to as the hidden manna.

Revelation 1: 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

The great voice behind (it’s the end of time) under the Sun the last trump.

Revelation 1: 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Revelation 1: 20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

To see the voice that spoke John in that parable above he saw a vision using the temporal things seen that represented our unseen. . God. Believers represent stars as the signified understanding.

Using the prescription given in 2 Corinthian 4 is useful when rightly dividing the parables. They reveal the mysteries of the seven churches, seven representing all .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

In that parable (see the voice that spoke) with John the prophet it is used to represent the voice of Christ the last trup the unseen using the temporal seen "one like unto the Son of man" as a witness of the unseen power working in him it would be like the prophet Jeremiah. God put his words on the tongue of Jeriimiah1 revealing Him our not seen eternal Spirit .Turnng signified into a literal understanding.

Jerimiah 1:9-11 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.

Above Jeremiah is using the "signified" to give us the unseen understanding .

Below. . . “And his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength”. It’s the end of time. The sun and the moon no longer needed. The glory of the father and the reflected glory of the Son become one source of light .

Revelation 21: And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Reading Hebrew Greek, and Aramaic and not defining the usage of words can do just the opoopsite. I would offer. With todays technolgy its much easier to study the foundation of words. And go out into the world two by two as an abiding loving comandment that works in all beleivers . Many key words during the dark ages have been made to no effect in that way. . . by changing the meaning. . . stealing the authorship of one Holy Spirit.

Like plagerism that gegan in the garden of Eden .. (Thou surely will not die; look at my form and live.) No faith needed.

We must be careful how we hear or say In that way (Emanuel Christ in us ) is the one teacher . He informs us to call no man on earth teacher in that exclusive way. He remains our unseen teacher as Lord . We can plant the seed of his eternal word and water with the doctrines of God that fall like rain but have nothing to do with any living growth .

The Greek word apostle in that way has been totally destroyed by most religious groups . Why they did not use the definition "sent one" with no other meaning attached remains a mystery. The first recorded “sent one” (apostle) as a martyr was the renown Abel .

It set the stage or foundation of the doctrine of Apotles (sent ones) making way for all the old testament apostles sent with the gospel . Like other renown men of faith (Christ working with in) Moses and Aarron . David and Johnathon . .Mary and Martha. Deborah whose name means The BEE (who floats like a butterfly lol ) and Barak . The blood of all saints cries out to be clothed with the eternal.

Judges 4: 8; And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

The promise of the gospel "I will surely go with thee:" He is our rest .

Actually, the Lord is not ruling with that rod of iron yet. That is yet to come. The saints from the Tribulation period are the ones said to be ruling with Christ, not the Church. The text says nothing about the Church coming back to this earth at Christ's second coming. I'm not hard core in that, but the text does lack mention of the Church returning with the Tribulation saints to reign and rule with Christ with the rod of iron.

I've been asked what it means to rule with a rod of iron, by way of the meaning within scripture. If we study the Greek, the impression we get from the key words is that those who today ask about the problem of harm, well, the Millennium Kingdom will be a time when murder, rape, theft, and all manner of other sins one may perpetrate against others, will not be allowed.

The Tribulation saints will keep men from doing evil against other men, although the heart of rebellion in mankind will still be intact. So, even when those today who have a problem with God allowing great evil...when the thousand years come when He will not allow such evils, they will STILL complain and rebel with Satan in the end, only to be destroyed by Christ.

That proves that not even God can please all men, all the time, even those who obliterate the meaning of scripture in order to wrest it to their own pre-conceived dogmas...therefore the reason I continue to study so that I don't fall into fellowship with that latter crowd.

MM

Ask questions, seek answers. Am willing to admittance of not know some things.

Still believe the revelation is complete though it has been completed fulfilled in my view, and there are about four different type of views

Can find answers though if listen to the teaching of revelation and go seek whatever from the video archive of this one man named Shane Mcranney from heart of the matter, he did a one year segament verse by verse chapter by chapter.

Yep... Not sure what else would like from me to satisfy your desire of me desiring freedom of what is held to me in my belief system.

The only authority that has been made know to me is God. So no worries about answering to men, also don’t believe in playing church either like people be subjected to people under people in church.

There is freedom in Christ Jesus, and even if people been in faith longer than others, even Paul wrote somewhere that he desires not to have dominion over ones faith, for we are all work our own salvation in fear in trembling before the Lord God Almighty who will subject us to judgement at the end of our life.

Take care sir.

Still believe the revelation is complete though it has been completed fulfilled in my view, and there are about four different type of views

Can find answers though if listen to the teaching of revelation and go seek whatever from the video archive of this one man named Shane Mcranney from heart of the matter, he did a one year segament verse by verse chapter by chapter.

Yep... Not sure what else would like from me to satisfy your desire of me desiring freedom of what is held to me in my belief system.

The only authority that has been made know to me is God. So no worries about answering to men, also don’t believe in playing church either like people be subjected to people under people in church.

There is freedom in Christ Jesus, and even if people been in faith longer than others, even Paul wrote somewhere that he desires not to have dominion over ones faith, for we are all work our own salvation in fear in trembling before the Lord God Almighty who will subject us to judgement at the end of our life.

Take care sir.

MG, nobody is trying trying to infringe upon your freedom. If we are to remain intellectually honest, then asking questions of someone who brings forth differing views, and especially vastly differing views, that should cause all of us to pause and consider our beliefs about the subject topic.

What is most troubling is for someone to make a claim for truth, and then shrug away the mutual responsibilities we should all have toward one another as professing believers. Now, if you don't believe in Christ Jesus...the One described within the pages of the Bible, then just say so. I would then understand your being free from any responsibility toward anyone here.

As a professing believer, I am beholden to all others here who are in Christ Jesus. I am subject to them, and they to me. It's mutual. If you don't consider yourself as part of being mutually accountable to the others here, then you are placing yourself outside accountability to anyone.

Is that your position? If so, then just say the word. You will be seen as a free agent who need not be taken seriously. I for one would not see any value in your input apart from questions about our faith and the teachings of scripture. Other than that, there's no inherent value to dicussion about faith issues with those who are of a different faith group, for there is only one Christ, and Him being the ONLY way to the Father.

So, what's it going to be?

Also, I appreciate your willingness to research answers to my questions, if what you said is genuine. All I ask is that you uphold a reasonable amount of skepticism of what you have stated now that you are on alert to the potential for it being wrong what you have said about biblical prophesies of the end times. We should all be willing to do that. I'm reasonably sure that all others here will admit we don't have all the answers. I know I don't, so I'm willing to consider your views.

MM

Cool, and thank you for your correction Major: you have a good day sir, and God bless you and your family.

II Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

You see, Mathew, this is exactly why the Bible is important to all of us today just as much as it was thousands of years ago.

This is especially important since when it comes to God, as we can see right here on this forum site that people usually follow the teachings of their traditions or the teachings of what the society considers as "the right source of religious information". Hence, for many the teaching about God comes from the priest, the family, the school etc. There is no problem with any of these sources IF they teach what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, often this does not happen in which case the teaching that is received through these sources, though it may be religious and sincere, it is also WRONG because it is not in agreement with the teaching that God gives in the Bible.

Actually, the Lord is not ruling with that rod of iron yet. That is yet to come. The saints from the Tribulation period are the ones said to be ruling with Christ, not the Church. The text says nothing about the Church coming back to this earth at Christ's second coming. I'm not hard core in that, but the text does lack mention of the Church returning with the Tribulation saints to reign and rule with Christ with the rod of iron.

I've been asked what it means to rule with a rod of iron, by way of the meaning within scripture. If we study the Greek, the impression we get from the key words is that those who today ask about the problem of harm, well, the Millennium Kingdom will be a time when murder, rape, theft, and all manner of other sins one may perpetrate against others, will not be allowed.

The Tribulation saints will keep men from doing evil against other men, although the heart of rebellion in mankind will still be intact. So, even when those today who have a problem with God allowing great evil...when the thousand years come when He will not allow such evils, they will STILL complain and rebel with Satan in the end, only to be destroyed by Christ.

That proves that not even God can please all men, all the time, even those who obliterate the meaning of scripture in order to wrest it to their own pre-conceived dogmas...therefore the reason I continue to study so that I don't fall into fellowship with that latter crowd.

MM

I agree because it is not totally clear about the church. What we do know is that the Church will do nothing at the 2nd Coming. Maybe be a witness, we just do not know.

I would only add that When Jesus comes back His Bride will be with Him, but we won’t accompany him into Battle because a husband does not take His bride into battle. If I go on a business trip and my wife accompanies me, it doesn’t mean she attends my meetings with me. It simply means she comes to the city where the meetings will be held with me.

According to Rev. 17:14 ........
"These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful".......

it seems as if the Church will accompany Jesus to Earth.

But in Rev. 19 He goes to fight the final battle accompanied by the Armies of Heaven.

Take care sir.

Just as a suggestion.......why not get yourself a Bible instead of watching videos of men and READ what the Bible actually says my friend!!

You have some very interesting opinions Matthew. You just said............
"The only authority that has been made know to me is God. So no worries about answering to men, also don’t believe in playing church either like people be subjected to people under people in church."

Matthew..... do you not realize that the CHURCH is the ONLY instrument that God has instituted as the vehichle by which men are saved???????

THINK Matthew.......The church is the “covenant people of God” who fulfill “God’s original purpose in creation.” The church becomes a means to an end—fulfilling God’s original design. It is the Church which has propagated the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ all over the world so that all men have the ability to make a choice for Christ so as to be saved from the judgment.

1 Timothy 3:14-15..............
"I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these instructions to you so that, if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth."

I'd like to throw in my bag of gold. I may not be posting much in Rightly Dividing My Strong Opinion but I am reading each of your posts and in that alone I'm listening while learning.

This is what I do here by taking the time to read each of your posts. The staff will discuss only if there is a concern and how that aligns with the forum rules. If a post is grossly out of line then we will take the measures to deal with it. But that's not the point!

The point is, there is a benefit here. At Christian Forum Site we give latitude for ALL members to write and express their personal convictions (personal held belief or opinion).

When I read posts from Major, crossnote, Garee, YeshuaFan, BibleLover, Musicmaster and others, its inevitable I'm going to agree and learn. I'm also going to disagree while learning, even if your doctrine or religion is exposed and disconcerting, that is also a huge part of learning, what is Truth? and what is a correct Scripture base?

But we need to remember, it's about each of us sharing our insight,
what is God saying to each of us?, that we can post in our discussions.

We all have something to offer. Many of our members are seasoned disciples, others are still learning disciples, regardless, lets give each one the opportunity in our personal growth in Christ.

For me personally,
Praise Him, that I'm given the opportunity to continue growing. If I get it wrong then I choose to keep my ears listening as someone teaches me what is rightly Scriptural.

You are all blessings from God.

Thank you, brothers and sisters.

No outward sign used for "wondering" was given. Jesus said its an evil generation (natural unconverted mankind) that does look for one. Prophecy as it is written serves the believers

Christ has been reigning in the hearts of men from the New heavnely Jeruaslem for thousands of years since the fall which did set death into motion ..Its where we have our citizen ship and birth records .

He worked in the heart of Abel the first recorded martyr and ambassodor for Christ .Cain plowed him under establishing the foundation of Paganism (out of sight out of mind) No faith coing as it is written .His blood as the blood of all saints cries out in a ohpe of the receiving the new incoruptible .

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

On the last day His presence will leave altoghter along with everything or rudiment under the Sun .

The one time propmised demonstation of the father and Son is over .No need for another .Walk by faith
Thanks for your opinion, I just don't see it that way.

I’m going to stop participating for the sake of,

1 it’s the internet

2 people have all kinds of opinions and ideas

3 people can be condemning as well as have the uncanny ability to look down upon others.

Did we forget how it about love, love towards God and love towards others.

Have expressed my views enough here for all to see which has to me personally been fun, for in my flesh it can seem I’m aggorant, and rude.

If you knew me in real life a long with my story and understanding and accepting me for just being human with flaws and my understanding for God and the Lord Jesus Christ maybe you still try to convienvce me that have errored in the faith.

My views have been stated, and do not have any requirements to state or prove anything, you guys are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ just like myself.

So am done.

God bless and have a good day.

Just as a suggestion.......why not get yourself a Bible instead of watching videos of men and READ what the Bible actually says my friend!!

You have some very interesting opinions Matthew. You just said............
"The only authority that has been made know to me is God. So no worries about answering to men, also don’t believe in playing church either like people be subjected to people under people in church."

Matthew..... do you not realize that the CHURCH is the ONLY instrument that God has instituted as the vehichle by which men are saved???????

THINK Matthew.......The church is the “covenant people of God” who fulfill “God’s original purpose in creation.” The church becomes a means to an end—fulfilling God’s original design. It is the Church which has propagated the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ all over the world so that all men have the ability to make a choice for Christ so as to be saved from the judgment.

1 Timothy 3:14-15..............
"I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these instructions to you so that, if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth."
That’s not true at all.

Jesus Christ is the only one who saves.

now I’m done.

Ah here you go crossnote

God bless you guys, this is my teacher. It all starts at 7:00 minutes in.

Much love!

My old ways would be to fight scripture vs scripture and ya ya ya

but that way has died... with Christ Jesus.

Research and you can use discernment.

Lol... so this forum has lots of members who believe in giving examples (via discussing in action) what the OP means then...

I'm not sure I've ever seen so many off topic posts in a thread before... but hey! We now know in practice what the OP meant...

Maybe now we can all try and practice the positive "in Christ" aspect of the OP, since we see so clearly the negative..

Hello Chris1;

Welcome back to Christian Forum Site. Yes, the topic can be enlightened within the mix of Scriptures, verb, discussing, examples and application. As you shared, God makes a way to hone back to learning for His glory.

We're looking forward to sharing more with you in fellowship.

God bless
you, Chris1, and your family.

Did we forget how it about love, love towards God and love towards others

Just a question, but what in your personal opinion is love?

Jesus was expressing love when he was overturning the tables of the money changers in the Temple, for example... it was expressed in righteous anger, but it was still love; love of God, love of Gods true children...

Standing by watching as people run headlong to their death isn't love, trying to prevent their death is..imho..

You are right Chris1. Jesus Christ was righteously angry with the people at the temple. For they were placing people under bondage, selling animals for sacrifices and making the temple in to a market place.

Christ Jesus came and cracked a whip and let all the animals free and proclaimed to those men that you have made my fathers house a market place, but it will be a place for prayer instead (or something like this)

He was angry at their hard hearts serving themselves rather than serving others and to help others and pray with them and have compassion on them.

Thank you for your comment Chris1.

You are right Chris1. Jesus Christ was righteously angry with the people at the temple. For they were placing people under bondage, selling animals for sacrifices and making the temple in to a market place.

Christ Jesus came and cracked a whip and let all the animals free and proclaimed to those men that you have made my fathers house a market place, but it will be a place for prayer instead (or something like this)

He was angry at their hard hearts serving themselves rather than serving others and to help others and pray with them and have compassion on them.

Thank you for your comment Chris1.

You are kind, although I think you missed my point to an extent.

I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with debating and/or discussing points found in Scripture - it's not unloving to do so.

Unless of course your in "wiping the dirt from you feet mode", but thats different altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back