Second Chance?????

I agree with that as that was an earlier point I had made, but here I was asking YF, "Where does it say that the 144,000 will be gifted evangelists?"

My understanding is that the word "Witnessess" means......teaching/preaching. The results of that is what I posted as we see a great cloud of people who are saved, "That come put of the Tribulation".

Cause and Efffect!

Cause......"witnessing"..........Effect......"Salvation!"

My understanding is that the word "Witnessess" means......teaching/preaching. The results of that is what I posted as we see a great cloud of people who are saved, "That come put of the Tribulation".

Cause and Efffect!

Cause......"witnessing"..........Effect......"Salvation!"
So do we assume the two witnesses preached to the 144,000 although they came 'after' in sequence?

So do we assume the two witnesses preached to the 144,000 although they came 'after' in sequence?

Yes. Chapter 11 where they are introduced is actually a "Parenthetical chapter". In other words it is an outside description of the on going chronological order of events.

Difficult to know for sure.

Romans 10:17 says.......
"Faith comes by HEARING and hearing by the Word of God", so in my heart of hearts I believe that the 144 K will come to Christ through the preaching of the 2 preachers.

Back