September 2015

Here's another prophecy that is raising a lot of discussion: September 2015.

It is going to be an important date for both Christians and Jews (e.g. year of atonement, another blood moon) but what do you think is going to happen exactly?

I have no theories on this one!

Short list of indicators:

French Foreign Minister states we will have 'Climate Chaos' in September
Tetrad year, Year of Jubilee SEE: "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn
Worldwide economic bubble; silver and gold way down-cash hyper inflated
CERN Activation in September
Scheduled EMS / FEMA drills worldwide
Worldwide military 'training' / movement
Asteroid/ comet NASA denial
News hype 'mega quakes', extreme weather, etc
Media propaganda: apocalyptic / alien movies, etc
Catholic Church statement about Extra Terrestrial life
Power gird, infrastructure and Wall Street network 'glitches'
Foreign countries requesting gold reserves from US-US starting wars to cover its butt
Goods and services slowly creeping up in price
Middle East tension, US declaring war on Syria-sort off; ISIS / Al-CIAia funded by US
Military and government building underground surpluses of ammo and supplies
Pope and US President New World Order meeting scheduled

AND

Secret technology waiting to be unleashed like was used on the Twin Towers: SEE: "Where did the Towers Go?" by Judy Wood

This is just the short list

Pure speculation to start forming a theory:

Revelation 7-9

7:1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood
: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

9: 9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

See Also:
Isaiah 9:
Jeremiah 9:
Ezekiel 9:
Daniel 9:

If we approximate 1/3 of the earth's rough guess population of 7.5 billion-ish people; then we are to witness about 2.5 Billion people destroyed if there is to be an 'end-times' event. I guess that number would be dependent on how you feel about the 'when' of the rapture and how many people will be "raptured".

My opinion is if the rapture happens before said event; several hundred million people will be raptured, maybe over a billion. Whatever the number will be, it will be noticeable.

Last edited:
If I had to guess: my guess is there will either be a hand of God motivated "climate chaos" spun by the world to bring in the New World Order: IE one world government, currency, religion, mark of the beast.

Or, there will be a manufactured "climate chaos" using secret technology that God allows and keeps His measure on that will issue in the NWO.

Somehow the 'alien agenda' will play a hand in the coming anti-christ power structure.

Pray for mercy.
Pray for wisdom.
Pray for the Lost.

Pray that the LORD's will be done.

Oh just heard heaps of christians esp in america are praying on that day. I dont know why really, I dont pay much attention to america. I presume its both north and south america.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

It seems the super blood moon is going to be impressive, especially in Israel. And, as we all know, it wouldn't be the first time God the Father used the skyes to warn mankind.

Again, I'm no Bible expert, I know nothing about prophecies but I do know that we don't have much time left, we have to repent and we have to do it quickly. And it's not just me. Several people around me have recently turned to Christ, I believe the Holy Spirit has been extremely active in the world.

I've already said (on the Rapture/Harpoza thread) that I am 90% in the September lane for all the reasons that @Brother_Mike_V said as well as the supermoon/blood moon on the Feast of Tabernacles (the last tetrad moons scheduled to occur for 500+ years). I am live streaming the Pikes Peak Prophecy in the News Summit. So far, it's been a bit of a mess...no mention of Sept. Four of the sessions were warnings about christians clinging to the errors of replacement theology and anti-semitism. All are warning that people should be looking inside and comparing it with literal scripture. I wasn't so much disturbed about what they were saying, as I have already been doing personal inventory. But I was disturbed by the first speaker who said flatly (my understanding) that those who have heard and hold to wrong doctrine will be refused eternal life. If you aren't raptured and have heard the truth, there will be "no second chance". I will have to rewatch the session and think on it some more. This doesn't worry me for myself. I don't know the day or hour but I do think it is coming sometime in September. I think it is a legitimate warning. I did have a dream where we witness some big chaos but then we fly out of danger to safety. I was told by Heaven that I was "chosen" in my teens. I'm as unworthy as anyone on the planet but my love of Yahweh/Yeshua/Holy Spirit cleanses me. Whatever may happen, I advise rereading scripture without prejudice/bias/long held man made tradition and asking the Holy Spirit to guide your reading and your heart.

The thief in the night is a reference to those unready or in darkness. Tishri is a month in the Jewish calendar, that needs 2 witnesses to observe the moon to declare the dates. I've got a block on the exact description but that Christ may be referencing Tishri when He says no man knows the day or hour.

The shemitah or 7 year sabbath ends in September and a new 7 year cycle begins. The tribulation lasts....seven years. Two calves were born in 2014 with a clear 7 on their face - one a red heifer. Google it for pics. There is good evidence that the true location of the 1st and 2nd temple have been found and it's NOT on the temple mount but in the city of Zion (the old city of David). This also relocates golgotha and gates. Jesus said not one stone left standing and there is historical evidence as well as scriptural evidence. The last 2 tetrad moons on jewish festivals gave Israel back their land and then Jerusalem (1948/1967). This tetrad supports they get back their temple. The trib indicates a 3rd temple will be built. Too much convergence if you ask me.

Oh...and I forgot - the other side is preparing for all this chaos. They have underground bunkers built all over the US for the elite. There is one near where I live - a decommissioned air force base. Initially, after 9/11, Bush was brought here in the first flush after the towers were hit from Florida. A free lance journalist saw some of the layout and told me about it. He has since passed. Our tax dollars saving the elite...not the people

Back