Sin and the Internet

I don't think guns are cool.
They just a weapon.

A clean shot is best for an animal but you have to shoot straight and get them at the right point. Same with knife, or any other weapon if your intent is to take someone's life.

Fireworks can be amazing or they can hurt and damage things. I don't really have any fascination with what people do to hurt each other. We can pray God lead us out of temptation and deliver us from evil.

Neighbourhood watches just make ppl a bit paranoid so they install cc cameras everywhere but that doesn't always stop people being naughty. If you going to sin, then even if you get caught or whatever, nothing is going to stop you doing it if you love that sin.
If you enjoy being police well, that's a full time job but I'd rather get on with my life than do that. Everyone needs to learn health and safety and stay close to God. Who is our refuge.

The internet can be very useful, helpful and informative. No doubt.

But… the sheer magnitude of sinful, soulless and disgusting trash available on it makes me think…

Many of the current worlds more disturbing ideas, practices, and pop-culture customs are sprouted, nurtured, propagated and then spread on the internet. The web works knowingly, or unknowingly, to make the abnormal normal, and the unthinkable acceptable.

Without the help of the web, much of the worlds chaos would not see daylight and then wither and die a quick and deserving death from neglect. Of course the web didn’t invent sin, far from it, however, the internet may be Satans most fertile and useful tool in sowing and spreading sin in today’s world.

As with most anything mankind makes for himself, there is bad and there is good.

For example, we can look at examples of past, bad behavior can manifest itself in ways we never might have thought would come to pass:

Back