So....what's for supper tonight?

To tell you the truth Violet I am still kind of full from yesterday- aarrgghh!

You mean that is actually possible?

It is really a good thing I have a fast metabolism!
I love to eat!!!!

...still got turkey. Still got some 'taters. Still got fruit salad. Still got jello.

I don't think I'm wuvving it anymore.:eek:

Tonight the kids are going to an all night lock in at a sister church.

I have the sermon ready, the bulletins printed and laid out, the sanctuary all set for Sunday, my homework done and turned in.

Dinner this evening will be at a resturaunt, followed by a warm movie on the couch.

Perhaps a glass or two of wine, and........ Uhem! Well.

Actually I don't remember what to do after that. It's been 12 years. :confused:

Maybe the Mrs. can help me out there! :D

Tonight the kids are going to an all night lock in at a sister church.

I have the sermon ready, the bulletins printed and laid out, the sanctuary all set for Sunday, my homework done and turned in.

Dinner this evening will be at a resturaunt, followed by a warm movie on the couch.

Perhaps a glass or two of wine, and........ Uhem! Well.

Actually I don't remember what to do after that. It's been 12 years. :confused:

Maybe the Mrs. can help me out there! :D

WHAT??????
:D

Tonight?...

Chips, pop, sparkling cider, peanuts, cheez-its, cake, ice-cream, and whatever snacks there is at Mom's.

Hey, it's New Years, okay?:eek:

Wheeeee...... And then we start our diet the day after New Year's ... right W. W. ??

diet.jpg

Started yesterday, Dushty...(I had a friend named Rusty, and I always called him Rushty, he he he).

For breakfast: Protein shake (whey protein powder, dark chocolate cocoa powder - unsweetened, raw oatmeal, natty peanut butter, coffee; put it all in a blender and then chug before running out the door; makes 2 servings)

For lunch: Protein shake, tuna, spinach.

For dinner: Chinese - Mongolian beef, rice, crab pops.

30 minutes on the treadmill.
______

Tonight? Prolly Subway. Or carrot sticks in repentence.:eek:

And a fortune cookie, of course...:)

The last time I got a fortune cookie, it was totally wrong, it said, "Now would be a good time to get in touch with your feminine side". I threw that bad advice right in the trash...ha, ha...

Last night I made Mexican Meatloaf (a recipe I just made up).
My son liked it and he's the pickiest eater in the world. I made it just like regular meatloaf but put 3 cups of crushed (red, white and blue) tortilla chips in instead of bread crumbs or crackers and added a little salsa.

The last time I got a fortune cookie, it was totally wrong, it said, "Now would be a good time to get in touch with your feminine side". I threw that bad advice right in the trash...ha, ha...

Last night I made Mexican Meatloaf (a recipe I just made up).
My son liked it and he's the pickiest eater in the world. I made it just like regular meatloaf but put 3 cups of crushed (red, white and blue) tortilla chips in instead of bread crumbs or crackers and added a little salsa.

Sounds good, Don!
You are very creative~ I must make breakfast meatloaf because I use oatmeal. :rolleyes:
Wonder how many varieties of meatloaf we can all come up with?
Have you ever chopped up your leftover meatloaf and used it in spaghetti the next day? It tastes really good~
I learned to stretch food a mile when I had too.
Some things stuck~:D

Have you ever chopped up your leftover meatloaf and used it in spaghetti the next day? It tastes really good~

I have used leftover meatloaf in spaghetti. I also use oatmeal in my meatloaf or whatever crackers or cereal I have that are expiring.

Back