Star of David?

Im sorry, sometimes i ask questions as a way out of confusion.

You right, im confused about the symbol,and what its supposed to mean, since i went to this church that was israeli friendly and got us to wave those flags. I dont go to that church anymore. One of the ladies asked me to put fiction in the church library. I am happy to put the diary of anne frank..but not fiction about jewish ppl.

There is such a genre as Christian fiction.

I tend to read books written by orthodox or practicising Jewish people themselves not books by non-Jewish trying to imagine what life was like and rewriting history. I think those ones have the same kind of agenda the left behind novels had.

some good ones by Chaim Potok
Tova Mirvis
Also Corrie Ten Boom's The Hiding Place was really good, about surviving the concentration camps and hiding Jews.

many many Jewish authors, most tend to be journalists with Jewish background in their family, since most assimilated Jewish people tend to be literate and highly educated. Literacy in Israel is like 99%.

A good one about a Jewish girl converted to Christianity was Child of the Covenant by Michele Guinness - she was born again in England I think it was and had interesting things to say about church practices.

I thought about reading Leon Uris 'Exodus' but it just seemed dense to me. A friend is reading it, she says it's interesting but soulless. I dunno, it's fiction, I'd rather read what REALLY happened.

Last edited:
Just found the symbol on false holy spirit kundalini and indian chakras.
It is the anahata chakra.

I know it looked kinda familiar seen it before and know its definitely not Jewish, not biblically Jewish anyway.
Yogis use this chakra to channel other demonic spirits and 'raise awareness' . Anahatra means heart. It is Hindu.

Reactions: Juk
there you go, I told you.
And this symbol is found right throughout the muslim word, the Americas, Judaism, Roman Catholic church and much more.
The old serpent was busy, but may all his hidden secrets and deceptions be brought to light.

there you go, I told you.
And this symbol is found right throughout the muslim word, the Americas, Judaism, Roman Catholic church and much more.
The old serpent was busy, but may all his hidden secrets and deceptions be brought to light.
What do you think about circles? They are my favorite shape.

No problem. Shapes should not be a problem when properly used in anything, drawing or whatever.
But sometimes certain shapes has certain origins and meanings that were inspired by the demons that revealed it to those it possessed or possesses.
We must take heed though, witches (and they are real by the way) have a favourite shape, and it's a circle. They use a lot of circles in their rituals, so there will be a point where circles can present danger, but others also not.
Take car tyres for example - those are quite good and safe. Similarly agriculture and architecture.

The simple common star shape is a pentagram. Used upside down it is a favourite shape in the occult.
Even the common triangle is a favourite shape in the occult. Often, with these common shapes it is more the way the shape is used that makes it evil as opposed to the actual shape.

Theres far too many symbols these days.
Sigh.

The point of symbols for occult is they when they are drawn they draw demon power.
Also they serve as signs for other occultists to recognise each other. Tattoists especially like them to mark each other with.

Well. Jesus said the wicked and adulterous generation seek a sign.

On thing I never see any any nations flag is a heart symbol or a smiley face.

Back