Star of David?

No the symbol for the medical profession is a cadeuceus...it isnt a cross.
Well...pharmacies do dispense drugs, some of it harmful..you have to use caution when relying on doctors. Not all of them are good people. Pharmacy is a big industry...you might not know it, but there are heaps of medical mishaps as well.

I think just be vigilant. remember and wicked and adulterous generation look for signs. Signs including symbols. Chinese medicine frequently makes use of the yin yang symbol. It is tied with occult. Am I saying its all evil? No but you have to be careful. Likewise You cant go trusting everything simply cos it has a cross on it.

The alphabet is different..words are different. the Word of God is not ambiguous.

Titus was talking about prophets and elders who were racist. We are not talking about that here. We are talking bout the star of david.
Dont take scriptures out of context.

A symbol is what you make it to be? Then how come they wont tell us what that symbol means? Cos I didnt make it.
I thought a symbol was representing an idea for something else. You obviously havent studied symbols enough to know this. Even those thay design logos have some idea behind what they want their logo to convey, its not just, we going to put a random symbol on our flag that could mean anything.

A symbol is what you make it to be? Then how come they wont tell us what that symbol means? Cos I didnt make it.
I thought a symbol was representing an idea for something else. You obviously havent studied symbols enough to know this. Even those thay design logos have some idea behind what they want their logo to convey, its not just, we going to put a random symbol on our flag that could mean anything.

What do you mean "...they won't tell us what that symbol means?" Who is "they"?

If you do your research, you will discover that there is no known origin for the Star of David. Rather than moaning on about how evil it must be, just accept that it is a simple symbol with no evil intent toward you, personally.

It is obvious you are indeed making the symbol out to what you want it to be. If you are determined to see evil everywhere, doggone it, you will find it.

Even you put a crown as your avatar. I could say that means you think you are a king, or a royalist if I didnt know you screen name.
And who are you calling nutjobs abdicate? This is the israeli flag..are you saying the israelis are nutjobs? Why would they use a symbol knowing its occult and used in witchcraft? Everyone can see that. The indian flag has a mandala on it. I just find it disturbing. Like swastikas. But im sure back in those days, the germans who supported the regime thought nothing of it, they had no idea cos they were blinded.

Even you put a crown as your avatar. I could say that means you think you are a king, or a royalist if I didnt know you screen name.
And who are you calling nutjobs abdicate? This is the israeli flag..are you saying the israelis are nutjobs? Why would they use a symbol knowing its occult and used in witchcraft? Everyone can see that. The indian flag has a mandala on it. I just find it disturbing. Like swastikas. But im sure back in those days, the germans who supported the regime thought nothing of it, they had no idea cos they were blinded.
Then refocus your eyes on Jesus and you won't obsess with trivial matters. Reread what I wrote because you're confused. I called no one a nutjob. BTW The German swastika was stolen and inverted from Indian symbols which used to mean "well-being" now it represents pure evil.

A symbol is what you make it to be. There are symbols for everything, even the very letters we use to communicate. Don't make everything evil just because some nut job claims it as their own. The symbol for doctors is right out of the word of God and is used by the occult, so am I to avoid every doctor or pharmacy that displays it? I mean, come on, really, Titus 1:15.

Uh..you wrote nutjob on your post.
Abidcate it is clear to me you say one thing then mean another, also I notice you regualrly do this. You seem to have a different agenda than speaking from LOVE. What is it?

This is not an obsession. This is just A topic for discussion that I have questions about. I could say you obssessed with mammon cos you keep posting about it all the time.

Anyway.

I would say, with any occult symbol, i would be very wary of displaying something like that. It seems tied up with religion, and we know Jesus breaks that yoke of religion.

The hexagram seems like a yoke to me. Or crown of thorns. Im sure God does not approve as .stephen testified in Acts about people displaying a star of Remphan and Molech.

This is not an obsession. This is just A topic for discussion that I have questions about. I could say you obssessed with mammon cos you keep posting about it all the time.

For someone who has a lot of questions, you do present that you seem to know all about whatever you are wanting to discuss.

Its funny how people so keen to wear brand name clothing these days.
That never used to be. This started happening in early 90s, that it was cool to wear labels on your clothes. I think it be very easy for people to be duped into taking the mark of the beast, since tattoos so popular these says.

We know what happened to the jews when they wore the star of david in the holocaust.

My friend gave me some Dove soap yesterday. OF course, it is not made from real Doves, but they using the symbolism of a dove to represent purity I guess.

I do prefer natural soaps though. Like lanolin, or honey and manuka. I have lemon grass, smells divine. Im not so keen on the dove smell, but...I guess its the brand. Also its white.

Also...they dont call it soap. They prefer to call it a 'beauty bar'. But it looks and acts like soap to me.
Although...I do have real soapnuts to do laundry with, from a soapnut tree.

Is that what you mean by nutjobs Abdicate? Soapnuts.
You dont need to reply. In fact, you dont need to keep answering my threads if the topic doesnt interest you. Im not forcing you to believe anything you dont want to agree with. We can agree to disagree, althought that does mean we wont walk together for a while.

Its funny how people so keen to wear brand name clothing these days.
That never used to be. This started happening in early 90s, that it was cool to wear labels on your clothes. I think it be very easy for people to be duped into taking the mark of the beast, since tattoos so popular these says.

We know what happened to the jews when they wore the star of david in the holocaust.

People won't need to be duped into taking the mark of the beast, for without it people will most likely die of starvation, for one will not be able to buy or sell without it. The mark is for the unbelieving world, for the Body of Christ will not be here for that.

Uh..you wrote nutjob on your post.
Abidcate it is clear to me you say one thing then mean another, also I notice you regualrly do this. You seem to have a different agenda than speaking from LOVE. What is it?
Sister, I say what I mean and mean what I say. If you're confused, reread what I wrote, just as I suggested. I believe you're very confused and I'll be praying for you. I'm sorry you see me so negatively.

Im sorry, sometimes i ask questions as a way out of confusion.

You right, im confused about the symbol,and what its supposed to mean, since i went to this church that was israeli friendly and got us to wave those flags. I dont go to that church anymore. One of the ladies asked me to put fiction in the church library. I am happy to put the diary of anne frank..but not fiction about jewish ppl.

Maybe they are nutjobs. I shall just follow Jesus and not worry about it, but was concerned for those caught up in it. I am def not politically minded.

Back