Struggling with homosexuality.

There are a lot of gay Christians. Enjoy the way God made you.
God doesn't make people gay, but he can forgive gay people through Jesus Christ.

As for the poster of this thread: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Well Peter I cannot argue with you there.
I can see that this whole topic is getting a little heated so I will back off.
Biblically everyone is correct that homosexuality isn't praised.

Praised? it is an abomination, God destroyed 2 cities completely because of this very abomination.

Please read this and try to understand why I speak up

Ezekiel 3:17-19 (NASB)

17 “Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.

I delieve His word

peter

I never knew love so true
Till I knew love from You
It's a gift given
Not for what I do
It is the gift of grace
That come from You
Thank You
Jesus!

Praised? it is an abomination, God destroyed 2 cities completely because of this very abomination.

Please read this and try to understand why I speak up

Ezekiel 3:17-19 (NASB)

17 “Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.

I delieve His word

peter

I never knew love so true
Till I knew love from You
It's a gift given
Not for what I do
It is the gift of grace
That come from You
Thank You
Jesus!

Agreed. God bless you Peter, speaking up for God's written word.
It has been my wrongdoing straying from the Lord's word.

Indeed, Nobody knows what our lord is thinking - that is one thing that is for sure.

Yes we do! He gave us His exact words in the Scriptures my friend. There is no ambiguity involved on this subject.

Homosexuality is an abomination and there will be none of that in heaven.

According to my knowledge, God disagrees with gay sexual relationships. Not gay relationships.
Should all priests who are openly gay be thrown out?
According to your view they cannot have a happy relationship with God.

God disagrees with gay sexual relationships....CORRECT!
He calls it an "abomination" to the Lord thy God!

Should all priests who are openly gay be thrown out? CORRECT!

According to your view they cannot have a happy relationship with God? CORRECT, but it is not anyone's personal view, it is the Word of God.

Back