Study of Mark 11:24 and Effectual Prayers

You doing fine...so keep up the good work and patience with yourself :)

I think that the greatist prayer He has answered for me was to turn my life around and teach me how to have peace in my life and mind, so that i can be the same person all of the time. Another one was healing my body from asthma and roseacha. He blessed me with a mate that is my best friend, and He has shown me that He is trustworthy and desires to see me at peace knowing that He will take good care of me. The next biggest thing that i trust that He is working on is to show me where my home is and place of dwelling is, using us in ministry. And someday restore the relationship with my children, so that i can enjoy seeing or hearing about them serving Christ.

Thanks for asking :) how about you?

Dear Cturtle,

My greatest answer to prayer was the Lord accepting me into his family. The second was "keeping me together" at the point of my parents deaths. Ongoing, is my prayer for continuing peace with my roommate.

Dear Cturtle,

My greatest answer to prayer was the Lord accepting me into his family. The second was "keeping me together" at the point of my parents deaths. Ongoing, is my prayer for continuing peace with my roommate.

Well my friend i will certainly be joining you in the prayer for continuing peace with your roommate! And i am very blessed to hear how he has been working in your life to "keep you together". Keep up the good work of being an inspiration to others!
Blessings!

Back