Ten Tribes of Israel - Are You Among Their Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can now join the atheists and liberals in discounting the literal veracity of what God allegedly said. Christ isn't literally returning. Prophecies are nothing but spiritual, fictional allegories. Wow! How morally liberating. We can now in good conscience join the modern western culture .

Oh. You edited your message. Whew. I was wondering there for a minute...

MM

Do you have more than one account on here? Was your account just hacked? I rejected nothing. If you can quote me as saying such, then please do, because I never did say that Josephus is to be rejected because... No. As to Roman writers, that would depend upon who and what subject is of interest. So, please be more specific, if you would. Thanks MM My program malfunctioned when quoting Harriet in a reply. Somehow my reply got tagged onto the end of her quote. I caught it and edited it, but that took a while because of the extraordinary length of her quote which I had to backspace and delete each character. You read it and replied before the edit was complete. I just noticed he recurrence of the glitci

Do you have more than one account on here? Was your account just hacked? I rejected nothing. If you can quote me as saying such, then please do, because I never did say that Josephus is to be rejected because... No. As to Roman writers, that would depend upon who and what subject is of interest. So, please be more specific, if you would. Thanks MM My program malfunctioned when quoting Harriet in a reply. Somehow my reply got tagged onto the end of her quote. I caught it and edited it, but that took a while because of the extraordinary length of her quote which I had to backspace and delete each character. You read it and replied before the edit was complete. I just noticed the recurrence of the glitch in this reply to you.

Do you have more than one account on here? Was your account just hacked? I rejected nothing. If you can quote me as saying such, then please do, because I never did say that Josephus is to be rejected because... No. As to Roman writers, that would depend upon who and what subject is of interest. So, please be more specific, if you would. Thanks MM My program malfunctioned when quoting Harriet in a reply. Somehow my reply got tagged onto the end of her quote. I caught it and edited it, but that took a while because of the extraordinary length of her quote which I had to backspace and delete each character. You read it and replied before the edit was complete. I just noticed the recurrence of the glitch in this reply to you.

See? Computers can make more mistakes, and make them faster, than any human.

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back