The Beast's Economic System

Um..the passage in Luke, talking about all...God destroyed them all..he was NOT talking about the body of Christ.

Yes, all the wicked. Yet the righteous were removed from there. this is the parallel that is drawn in Luke 17. You can't miss it unless you determine to do so.

God sent the flood, destroyed them all...except for Noah and the animals on the ark, they were saved.
God destroyed Sodom, with fire and brimstone...all of it was destroyed. Only Lot and his family rescued and saved.
Jesus said destruction would come, we be saved out of it. He did not airlift Lot or Noah to heaven like he did Elisha. Noah had to buld that ark...Lot had to listen to God and flee to the mountains. They had to prepare.

Yes, all were allowed to escape from certain destruction of he wicked. None of it fell upon them.

Do you think we do not have to prepare? Think of the other parallel of the wise and foolish virgins!

Sorry euphemia I think you just confusing ppl a bit here. It would help if you use biblical terms not rapture cos ppl get that confused with unbiblical doctrines floating round all the time. You know..88 reasons why the rapture will happen in 1988 etc etc. well we all know that didnt happen!

I am not confusing anything. You are confused about what the bible teaches all throughout both testaments. Rapture is the translation of the word, "harpazo". It means "catch away". Commonly that is referred to as rapture. You should get used to it.

I do not follow campy nonsense of those whoa re fixated on end time events and date-setters. Stick to the thing we are talking about instead of making blanket comments that have no point. It's like you are throwing everything and hoping something sticks. Nothing will with that tactic.

Resurrection is guaranteed for believers, so theres nothing to worry about anyway. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not what everyone else is claiming.

Yes it is what we look forward to. Who's worried? When we know the word, it is exciting and there is nothing for us to worry about.

There is only one Israel.
We are grafted into the olive tree.

..Paul said he would that all Israel be saved. We all one in .christ, no jew or gentile but ONE. He said the branches broken off can be grafted in again. I dont think theres two separate olive trees, hes making them ONE...gentiles are the wild ones, Jesus is the root of Jesse.

You cant say one gonna be saved and the other isnt. While Gods coveanat still stand...Jesus is the NEW covenant, and the jewish ppl need to accept the new covenant in order to fulfill every bit of the old, cos they broke it!!!

Jesus was resurrected, not 'raptured'. You make it sound like the church is gonna get raped.

You are now showing yourself to not understand English. Before you make foolish statements like the above, research words. Know the root words and their meanings. You appear to NOT want to discuss, but to bring strife about this.

There is only one Israel.
We are grafted into the olive tree.

..Paul said he would that all Israel be saved. We all one in .christ, no jew or gentile but ONE. He said the branches broken off can be grafted in again. I dont think theres two separate olive trees, hes making them ONE...gentiles are the wild ones, Jesus is the root of Jesse.

You cant say one gonna be saved and the other isnt. While Gods coveanat still stand...Jesus is the NEW covenant, and the jewish ppl need to accept the new covenant in order to fulfill every bit of the old, cos they broke it!!!

In the Tribulation, God will be turning His attention to Israel, to the Jew. They have seven more years left on God's time clock for them. The Church cannot be here for that.

Ok i think thats clearer then. I dont use latin terms I jsut think that confuses ppl.
Of course in the resurrection we gonna be gathered together. If thats what you mean by being caught up. Dont get too caught up in being caught up!!

Lol.

Uh..you just on some weird tangent now using caps for words that dont need to be in caps.
Um...ok. You believe what you want to believe about that.

As am not jewish I cant say what their calendar is like...all I know is Gods timing is perfect. We dont need to worry bout dates and times we will know and there will be fair warning.

Sorry euphemia i get a really bad vibe from you for some reason, its like you wanna argue about stuff that doesnt need to be argued about.
Lets stick to the topic now, the Beast.

We need to be aware what the beast is doing and not take any kind of mark, as the Bible warns. That is really a test of our faith.

Ok i think thats clearer then. I dont use latin terms I jsut think that confuses ppl.
Of course in the resurrection we gonna be gathered together. If thats what you mean by being caught up. Dont get too caught up in being caught up!!

Lol.

Countless English words have their roots in Latin. If you don't have a rudimentary knowledge of many Latin words, then you need to be consulting a dictionary often. I studied Latin for 5 years and I still need a dictionary.

Catching away or being caught up is from the Greek, "harpazo", in scripture. The English of that is "rapture", which has a Latin root, "raptus, or raptere" which means to carry off or to seize or snatch away---often with the underlying connotation that one is seizing away something that belongs to him--not something that doesn't.

This lends to the teaching that Jesus as the Bridegroom will come to carry off His waiting Bride...in accordance with another ancient cultural parallel---the Jewish wedding tradition.

We are given wisdom about this in the Bible, The number of his name.
Also, that we cant buy or sell without it, so it really does come down to mammon and filfthy lucre etc.
do we love money more than the Lord? No way.

But unbelievers and false brethren show that they love money above all else.

Uh..you just on some weird tangent now using caps for words that dont need to be in caps.
Um...ok. You believe what you want to believe about that.

What are you talking about???

As am not jewish I cant say what their calendar is like...all I know is Gods timing is perfect. We dont need to worry bout dates and times we will know and there will be fair warning.

It is important for us to understand the times we are living in.

The new testament was written in GREEK, not latin. That was the original scripture.

Please stick to the topic, or make a new thread.

Sorry euphemia i get a really bad vibe from you for some reason, its like you wanna argue about stuff that doesnt need to be argued about.

Your "really bad vibe" is from inside you, and not from me. I am not arguing---but you most definitely are. I am offering some understanding. If you do not want to try to understand these things, then simply pass over it.

Lets stick to the topic now, the Beast.

We need to be aware what the beast is doing and not take any kind of mark, as the Bible warns. That is really a test of our faith.

We won't be here to be required to take any mark. Jesus was talking to the Jews. Israel will be here.

Last edited:
We are given wisdom about this in the Bible, The number of his name.
Also, that we cant buy or sell without it, so it really does come down to mammon and filfthy lucre etc.
do we love money more than the Lord? No way.

But unbelievers and false brethren show that they love money above all else.

No, it is not about "mammon and filthy lucre", but about survival during those dreadful times.

The new testament was written in GREEK, not latin. That was the original scripture.

Please stick to the topic, or make a new thread.

The English is what we have. Countless English words have their derivation from Latin. You cannot avoid it---it's a fact of life.

going back to OP.
All earthly govts are temporal. As the beast tries to control more and more govts, cos if the wicked are in power thats what satan wants, all the kingdoms of this world to bow down and worship him.

He will try and do that before Jesus returns. Steps already taking place to unite all govts in to a world govt, with one currency etc. it has to do with the economy, the beast system.

Jesus had no truck with Ceasar.

I am pointing out the particular resurrection of the Church---not any other one.
So why do you believe that this is describing the rapture? From what I know, the rapture is when the children of God will be taken to heaven instantly. That doesn't seem to add up the rest of Scripture.

I am pointing out the particular resurrection of the Church---not any other one.
So why do you believe that this is describing the rapture? From what I know, the rapture is when the children of God will be taken to heaven instantly. That doesn't seem to add up the rest of Scripture.

Yes, the rapture is when the Church is removed and taken to heaven in the twinkling of an eye. Scripture teaches this. Can you explain your difficulty in more detail?

Back