THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 14:16 (NLT)
As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, even if those three men were there, they wouldn't be able to save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved, but the land would be made desolate!

Ezekiel 14:17 (NLT)
"Or suppose I were to bring war against the land, and I sent enemy armies to destroy both people and animals.

Ezekiel 14:18 (NLT)
As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, even if those three men were there, they wouldn't be able to save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved.

Ezekiel 14:19 (NLT)
"Or supposing I were to pour out my fury by sending an epidemic into the land, and the disease killed people and animals alike.

Ezekiel 14:20 (NLT)
As surely as I live says the Sovereign LORD, even if Noah, Daniel and Job were there, they wouldn't be able to save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved by their righteousness.

Ezekiel 14:21 (NLT)
Now this is what the Sovereign LORD says: How terrible it will be when all four of these dreadful punishments fall upon Jerusalem__war, famine, wild animals, and disease__destroyimg all her people and animals.

Ezekiel 14:22 (NLT)
Yet there will be survivors, and they will come here to you as exiles in Babylon. You will see with your own eyes how wicked they are, and then you will feel better about what I have done to Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 14:23 (NLT)
When you meet them and see their behavior, you will understand that these things are not being done without cause.
I, the Sovereign LORD havespoken.

Ezekiel 15:6 (NLT)
And this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "The people of Herusale. Are like grapevines growing among the trees in the forest . Since they are useless I have thrown them on the fire to be burned.

Ezekiel 16:3 (NLT) - 3 Give her this message from the Sovereign Lord: You are nothing but a Canaanite! Your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

Ezekiel 16:4 (NLT) - 4 On the day you were born, no one cared about you. Your umbilical cord was not cut, and you were never washed, rubbed with salt, and wrapped in cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back