The dangerous teaching of modern christianity

1. Adam was created in a temporal body.
2. You have tunnel vision on death.
Again KJ you say nothing here and what is it that you are trying to say?
Adam was clothed in the Glory of God. Do you know what this means ? Here is a hint God could come down and walk with adam. Can He do that with you or me ?
When Goid and adam stood sidfe by side they almost looked the same.

When adam fell the light went out of the garden brother. Gods glory left because it could not be there with sin and death. Adam was then left with a naked mortal body.
If adam had not fallen there would NOT have ever been any SIN or DEATH on this earth for man was made to live forever until the fall.

So again what point is it that you want to be seen?

Can the OP explain what is so dangerous?
I can think of plenty more dangerous things. If hes meaning new age practices and WOF teachings, which are modern twistings of scripture, then yes. One must repent and believe Jesus first before the holy spirit can dwell in the believer. But it is by grace we are saved through faith in Jesus.

Mercy can be for unbelievers too as God said he would have mercy on who he chooses. Mercy and grace are a bit different from each other. Grace is for believers, and only for the humble.

You cannot give what is holy to the dogs or pearls before swine cos they will rend and tear at you.

We are under Grace....................God is not going around killing people. That is why there is so much evil in this world. If God was takinging out sinners, well no one would get saved for we would all be wiped out before we got smart enough to ask Him into our hearts.

Juk Jesus defeated satan and death on the cross. God has given us authority over the devil but when we step into sin or our of His will and into our own things we alloow the devil a shot at us that He did not have before. The devil comes to Steal, Kill and destroy.......
What about Ananias and Sapphira? Their lie to God before God's people caused their death, but it was God's power that killed them, not Satan.

God is not punishing people today. He is exercising His mercy, and saving His judgment and wrath for its proper time. In the meantime, what we see is the devil doing his dastardly best to destroy humanity.

Satan roams about seeking whom he may devour. He is a thief and a murderer.
I cannot improve on this; well written @Euphemia.

Staff Notice

I urge members to find a civil tone thus a pleasant dialogue shall proceed this.
I detect a flavour of sarcasm in some posts above; remember, Jesus is watching.

CCW you just mentioned something that triggered something interesting in me.
Now this is the verse quoted:
Exo 22:2 If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood guilt for him,

I'm going to explain you something about the modern laws, in South Africa, see how your country fits.

If someone breaks into your house and steals your TV/hifi/toaster or any thing - should you shoot and kill him, you will be thrown into jail for murder. The fact that he is a thief counts nothing. Even if I find a man standing in the passage, with a gun in his hand pointing to the ground, should I draw and shoot him to death, I'll be guilty of murder for he did not threaten my life, thus go to jail.
If I unlock the door and walk into the house, and a murderous man stands over the dead body of my wife, should I draw and shoot him to death, I'll be thrown in jail with him. I may only take deadly force if he acts to harm or destroy me.

Now that is the danger of modern man

Satan still has power over physical death, as the administrator of the decree against Adam and Adam's race for sin. His final destruction will be realized, yet.
After all, satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. The old dragon also walks the earth looking who he can devour.
Juk, Now you'll find, he does not do these things himself, no he takes a henchman, those you see in news that murder, rape, kidnap, etc. He uses them for his cunning evil.

Exo 22:2 If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood guilt for him,

I'm going to explain you something about the modern laws, in South Africa, see how your country fits.

If someone breaks into your house and steals your TV/hifi/toaster or any thing - should you shoot and kill him, you will be thrown into jail for murder. The fact that he is a thief counts nothing. Even if I find a man standing in the passage, with a gun in his hand pointing to the ground, should I draw and shoot him to death, I'll be guilty of murder for he did not threaten my life, thus go to jail.
If I unlock the door and walk into the house, and a murderous man stands over the dead body of my wife, should I draw and shoot him to death, I'll be thrown in jail with him. I may only take deadly force if he acts to harm or destroy me.

That reminds me of something a sheriff once told several of us. Dont take any chances and do protect you and your family. Shoot them and do not call them or any other law. ( we lived in the country ) Simply get rid of them and forget about it.

That reminds me of something a sheriff once told several of us. Dont take any chances and do protect you and your family. Shoot them and do not call them or any other law. ( we lived in the country ) Simply get rid of them and forget about it.
Yes, few has tried that in South Africa - they are probably still in jail.
Even the guy that fed the corpse to lions - he is in jail still.
The criminal runs this country, sadly.
Oops, that can also apply to the government.

Wow,.the sheriff said this? I guess this means that they look the other way when they see a dead body in the woods or something [emoji15]

If you look in revelation, it shows that angels bring on the wrath of God, and can kill people. This is Gods justice, vengeance is His.

Look what happened to Herod.

Annas and Sapphira fall down dead, though they are not killed by God as such. To me it seems they both have heart attacks as they are GUILTY. It doesnt say anywhere that God kills them. They are caught red handed. Also it says Satan filled sapphiras heart. I presume he did the same to Annas.

I believe in America they are pretty much the same. Only if a intruder is in your house can you use deadly force.

Was it God who Killed them?
If you look in revelation, it shows that angels bring on the wrath of God, and can kill people. This is Gods justice, vengeance is His.

Look what happened to Herod.

Annas and Sapphira fall down dead, though they are not killed by God as such. To me it seems they both have heart attacks as they are GUILTY. It doesnt say anywhere that God kills them. They are caught red handed. Also it says Satan filled sapphiras heart. I presume he did the same to Annas.
Yes I believe God did kill them. Acts 5:
3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.

7 Now it was about three hours later when his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 And Peter answered her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much?”

She said, “Yes, for so much.”

9 Then Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” 10 Then immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. And the young men came in and found her dead, and carrying her out, buried her by her husband. 11 So great fear came upon all the church and upon all who heard these things.

They both die immediately after Peter calls them on their lie. Peter, being filled with the Holy Spirit, exposes their lie before the church brethren. He even predicts Sapphira's death, obviously knowing God was going to kill her if she told the same lie. How else would Peter have known?
Gotquestions.org lays it out in detail.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Ananias-and-Sapphira.html

Is the devil omnipresent? No. Think about that.
So what you are proposing is that where the devil is he can freely kill and destroy all who have not got the armor of God?

Obviously he is not. He is a creation. But he has got many demons that think like him. So now, since there are many demons unable to touch even members of ISIS, we see that God protects all. Armor or no armor, faith or no faith.

Back