The dangerous teaching of modern christianity

So what you are proposing is that where the devil is he can freely kill and destroy all who have not got the armor of God?

Obviously he is not. He is a creation. But he has got many demons that think like him. So now, since there are many demons unable to touch even members of ISIS, we see that God protects all. Armor or no armor, faith or no faith.
Do you really believe this that you write KJ ?

Yes I believe God did kill them. Acts 5:
3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.

7 Now it was about three hours later when his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 And Peter answered her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much?”

She said, “Yes, for so much.”

9 Then Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” 10 Then immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. And the young men came in and found her dead, and carrying her out, buried her by her husband. 11 So great fear came upon all the church and upon all who heard these things.

They both die immediately after Peter calls them on their lie. Peter, being filled with the Holy Spirit, exposes their lie before the church brethren. He even predicts Sapphira's death, obviously knowing God was going to kill her if she told the same lie. How else would Peter have known?
Gotquestions.org lays it out in detail.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Ananias-and-Sapphira.html

Hi Big Moose,
That is the way I have always taken it to be as well. I ran across several articles theother day and they presented some things and it made me wonder if they just did not die from heart failure. I was just curious if any one else had heard this before.
Blessings
Jim

1. Brother every night you stop in here and blast away with strange replies and accuse others of heresy and 2. then poof gone. Why is this ? 3. You used to stick around and go back and forth now it is like a drive threw with you.
1. You see my replies as strange because of late they are in 100% opposition to yours.
2. There is quite a time difference between Africa and the US.
3. Well it all depends on the subject and person I am discussing with.

So what you are proposing is that where the devil is he can freely kill and destroy all who have not got the armor of God?

Obviously he is not. He is a creation. But he has got many demons that think like him. So now, since there are many demons unable to touch even members of ISIS, we see that God protects all. Armor or no armor, faith or no faith.

What a wild conclusion you seem to want to come to!!

The truth is that the devil will try to come against the Christian, but those who have their FULL armour on will find themselves impenetrable. As for unbelievers, they are easy prey, but they are already his, and his agenda is to ruin and destroy the Kingdom of God of which we are a part. He looks for chinks in people's armour and gets in there. If he can make a Christian inert and sideline him with trouble, and cause him to compromise, he has done his job.

I would go with the demons already touched the ISIS lot. After all they worship Baal, now who is Baal?
Want to know what the fruits of their inner man is - steal, murder, destroy.
Sounds familiar, where did I see that.

...we see that God protects all. Armor or no armor, faith or no faith.
The bible says that weapons formed against us will not prosper, it does not say that they cannot or will not hurt us. Islam is part of the judgment that God has called on the nations of this world. Mny have turned so completely away from Him that He has said and is saying ENOUGH!
The church (as a whole) in America has never had so many resources on hand as it does now, and yet very little (comparitively) is being done to serve Jesus and make disciples. The vast majority of the resources that God has given His people are being used by those people to stay comfortable and to elevate themselves.

America as a nation is going to fall soon and the American church is going to burn.

The fire that is coming will bring the revival so many have earnestly prayed for, but that revival will not be what so many envision. There will be no increase in the established churches power. There will be no concerts with well known artists leading. There will be no great publicized crusades.
The revival of the church will come as all of the distractions and petty fights we have embraced are torn away from us and we are left with a bone crushing understanding of our moment by moment need to rely on Jesus’ power and word and not our own power and understanding.
The cost of this revival that we so often long for will be dear.
The weeds and chafe will be destroyed and the glory of Jesus will shine through His purified bride.

This is why Islam is prospering. It is to bring God's people into His embrace. It is here to remove the distractions we have welded into our lives.

Last edited:
That is a strong and sobering thought, Eric.
May God have mercy on us, for that "tool" named ISIS comes with guns blazing and blades swinging.

The bible says that weapons formed against us will not prosper, it does not say that they cannot or will not hurt us. Islam is part of the judgment that God has called on the nations of this world. Mny have turned so completely away from Him that He has said and is saying ENOUGH!
The church (as a whole) in America has never had so many resources on hand as it does now, and yet very little (comparitively) is being done to serve Jesus and make disciples. The vast majority of the resources that God has given His people are being used by those people to stay comfortable and to elevate themselves.

America as a nation is going to fall soon and the American church is going to burn.

The fire that is coming will bring the revival so many have earnestly prayed for, but that revival will not be what so many envision. There will be no increase in the established churches power. There will be no concerts with well known artists leading. There will be no great publicized crusades.
The revival of the church will come as all of the distractions and petty fights we have embraced are torn away from us and we are left with a bone crushing understanding of our moment by moment need to rely on Jesus’ power and word and not our own power and understanding.
The cost of this revival that we so often long for will be dear.
The weeds and chafe will be destroyed and the glory of Jesus will shine through His purified bride.

This is why Islam is prospering. It is to bring God's people into His embrace. It is here to remove the distractions we have welded into our lives.

Now how in the what ever do you come up with this

That is non sense.........

Now how in the what ever do you come up with this

That is non sense.........
If you choose to dismiss the warning, so be it, but it is what I have been shown, Jim.

It is an unwelcome message, but such messages always are.

The American church is not ready for what is coming.

We have become like Sodom and contrary to what so many believe, Sodom was not destroyed because of sexual deviancy. It was destroyed because of its pride, laziness, and selfishness (Eze 16:49-50).

Last edited:
The true Church of Jesus Christ is under the Lord's protection. He will not allow anything to harm or molest His spotless Bride.

If you choose to dismiss the warning, so be it, but it is what I have been shown, Jim.

It is an unwelcome message, but such messages always are.

The American church is not ready for what is coming.

We have become like Sodom and contrary to what so many believe, Sodom was not destroyed because of sexual deviancy. It was destroyed because of its pride, laziness, and selfishness (Eze 16:49-50).

I do not doubt that you were shown this but I do question who showed you this.
You claim God has shown you that America is going to fall as in be destroyed is this what you are trying to claim ? If so I say show me the proof that God is behind your words.

Eric I am not causing problems but I have been recording the prophecies that have been given unto the church for a while. Nothing in them lines up with what you are claiming and infact you are quite the oposite. I can copy and or write them all out and post them if you wish. You claim this and I ask of you to prove what you claim for it is against what God has given the prophets all across the land to say.

God Bless you Eric
Jim

The true Church of Jesus Christ is under the Lord's protection. He will not allow anything to harm or molest His spotless Bride.
Not only that but God made a covenant with the United States with our for Fathers before the goverment began to sway from God and do things on their own. This does not in any way make this covenant null or void but GOD is moving and is GIVING US OUR COUTRY BACK.

I will take the words of the Prophets over any one else.
God Bless
Jim

Back