The Doctrine Of Sinless Perfection

The Holy Spirit spoke that to the Church, and one can see in that passage that all these religious ideas of "holiness" by the flesh are just unbiblical and not the Will of God from the beginning of the Church.

Well, then: some people go around and cry wolf, when they are the ones howling!

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”

The Holy Spirit spoke that to the Church, and one can see in that passage that all these religious ideas of "holiness" by the flesh are just unbiblical and not the Will of God from the beginning of the Church.

Mitspa, you have just been assuming too much. You tend to believe that only your denomination has all truth (or maybe it's just you). The Church of the Lord Jesus has ALL truth.
We know that Jesus is "...the Christ, the son of the Living God...". Yes, He paid the price for our sins AND also redeemed
(bought) us for Himself. Not the Church only, but all humanity. Therefore is He the judge of the living and the dead:
them that believe, and them that refuse.

Who on this forum has said that we are saved and/or kept saved by the "holiness of the flesh"? No, that is an assumption
on your part, because regarding holiness, you put on the lenses colored by religious prejudice and personal opinion. That is
not to say that you don't know the scriptures: but your understanding on some are colored. You should know that all doctrine stems from the Gospel of the Lord: and that is what saves man, even believing the operation of God's work on
the cross. You seem to be of the persuasion that believes on everything BUT the Gospel!

"For by grace are you saved, THROUGH faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." Where do we find that the "gift" was first given? When it was poured out upon all flesh on the Day of Pentecost. Then the servants of the Lord stood up and preached the Gospel..."Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the NAME of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the GIFT of the Holy spirit."

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him. :)

Now that's a beautiful scripture. As I have received Christ. You know something, Mitspa, it's almost like a fairy tale.
Anyway, I think you would believe it was...from me, that is.

God gave me a measure of hope, when a stranger told me, "Jesus loves you." The stranger just kept right on walking and never looked back. I thought to myself, "If only that was true...that Jesus loved me."

God led me to repentance in a jail cell, where I started to pray to Him by calling Him God; then He led me to Calvary, and I "saw" Jesus crucified: I was going to stop the soldier from stabbing Him with a spear, when a voice said, "STOP! It has to happen." And from then on, all I new was that Jesus was crucified for me.

God led me to a Church, where I heard a Brother sing, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...": and now my God had a NAME!

Jesus baptized me with the Holy Spirit, and I saw Him touch an elderly lady and she rejoiced in Him.

God led me to a little Church in Avondale, AZ., where I was baptized for the remission of my sins.

God taught me His Gospel by His Holy Spirit, and it was confirmed by two pastors who didn't know each other, in two different cities: and both gave me the "...right hand of fellowship...".

Yes. "As I have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, I shall walk in Him." Thanks for the reminder: although now you will think it was you!

Back