THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok, I give up. Take me and be my Lord. I want to live for you", and mean it. And then follow His instructions.

Hi SweetSurrender! Thanks for replying to my post! I really appreciate it. I wish I could just do your above quote but I just have to many thoughts going in my head that means I would not be 100% committed and to me that isnt an option. I really wish I could though! :)

Hi again Brad,

If I knew you were an Aussie, I've forgotten... sorry mate! Great reply to Sweets.

First, where you said, "that means I would not be 100% committed and to me that isnt an option," I TOTALLY appprove of this, really great! So many times I find myself wishing (for THEIR sake) that millions around the world who call themselves Christians had the same attitude!!

Second, "I really wish I could though! :)" sounds like you are maybe moving towards God's Kingdom really well!

I'll go and respond to your other post now!

- BM

Hi BM and his lady!

Thank you so much in taking the time to reply to my post. I feel like I really need to talk to someone (and why not a fellow Aussie :)) about my journey and where I am heading.

I have alot to learn and take on before I can just give myself to God. I wish I could do that but I just have so many questions that I feel like I would be fake if I did that and if I am going to become a committed Christian then I have to be 100% behind it.

I have replied to a couple of parts of your message and I really loook forward to hearing from you guys again. Thanks again for helping me!

Brad

I understand what you are saying for the gays that choose that lifestyle but you have mentioned that you believe there are gays who are born that way.

Does that mean they will go to heaven? Because if they were born that way then it was Gods plan. I think this a very important issue.

Does this mean that you think Catholics wont go to heaven because they dont follow the path? There are many different Christian groups and it is very scary from my side to think that they wont go to heaven because they have a different take on things. Of course I understand that there are Christian groups that they are just plain wrong but surely there are others with great intentions but have a difference of opinion which leads them to a different view on Christianity.

As humans we could have 10 people read the same bible passage and we could possibly end up with 10 different interpretations because we are all different and we have all had different experiences, upbringings and so on.

I dont know if what I have written makes alot of sense but I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with you guys. :)

You said: "I understand what you are saying for the gays that choose that lifestyle but you have mentioned that you believe there are gays who are born that way."

This does appear to be so.

"Does that mean they will go to heaven? Because if they were born that way then it was Gods plan. I think this a very important issue."

1. GOD'S PLAN. God is at work in the world, but people often confuse HOW. He's the Boss, He's God, He's in charge. But having said that, He doesn't "intefere" anything like folks think. If a person is born gay, then God knew a gazillion years ago that this would happen. But it's highly unlikely that He caused this. It's just part of life: Genes and DNA did it, if you see what I mean.

Any true homosexual or lesbian can certainly go to heaven! If you're born gay, then that's sad, but it does NOT prevent that person living a full Christian life. This would involve NOT actively practising their gayness, of course. THAT is the essense of this whole matter. Abstaining for them, is no different or harder, than for me not being sexually active with women all round the place, i.e., a gay does NOT HAVE TO PRACTISE GAY SEX!!! And the Lord would help them on this, same as for a heterosexual practising full restraint.

2. GOING TO HEAVEN. They can, same as anyone else, as above. But this raises an important issue for you. The FOCUS of becoming a Christian, geting saved, being born again, is NOT to be "in order that I get to HEAVEN!!" That's quite reasonable to WISH FOR, obviously - but it's selfish and self-centered, and therefore most times is SINFUL.

People do seek to get saved in order to get to heaven, or maybe it's more to NOT go to HELL (I did, a lot of years ago!), instead of coming to the Lord God to get saved FROM THEIR SIN that they've rebelliously and wilfully COMMITTED AGAINST GOD all of their lives!!! Serious!!! Can you see how these two things involve an entirely different FOCUS: the first is a "ME" focus, the second is a "GOD" focus!!! This is SO CRITICAL: a "me" focus will get you nowhere fast; a "God" focus will get you ALL that the New Testament promises you!!!

There is no one and no thing on this earth that can take you away from your self-absorption EXCEPT GOD - and being TOTALLY COMMITTED to Him, and LOVING Him, and SERVING Him, and OBEYING Him!! SELF has to die - and there are VERY FEW PEOPLE ON EARTH WILLING TO DO THAT!! Hence Jesus saying: Matthew 7:13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

"Many" and "few!!" The many go to DESTRUCTION (hell); the few to ETERNAL LIFE with God forever (heaven). As for SELF having to die, Jesus said: Mark 9:23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." Taking up your cross means death to self (not just some hardship)

Does this mean that you think Catholics wont go to heaven because they dont follow the path? There are many different Christian groups and it is very scary from my side to think that they wont go to heaven because they have a different take on things. Of course I understand that there are Christian groups that they are just plain wrong but surely there are others with great intentions but have a difference of opinion which leads them to a different view on Christianity.

As humans we could have 10 people read the same bible passage and we could possibly end up with 10 different interpretations because we are all different and we have all had different experiences, upbringings and so on.

What you've raised here is pretty major! You're absolutely right that everyone and his dog seems to have a different view of Bible truth. This is typical human nature to get things confused and messed up - no doubt helped along by satan all the time!! Different views on what I'll term "less important issues" is okay. But different on CENTRAL NEW TESTAMENT TRUTH is bad.

Here'something interesting. Many years ago I was involved in a world-wide Christian non-denominational organisation called The Scripture Union. There were people from all manner of (Protestant) denominations. And we were ALL TOGETHER on ALL THINGS!!! It was amazing!! We seemed to AGREE on ALL the central truths of Scriptures! Bits we disagreed on, we just never bothered with!

This showed me that really sincere Christians CAN AGREE, and can EASILY SEE IMPORTANT TRUTHS THE SAME!!! The same is true today. But here's the rub on all of this: CHURCHES disagree, cos they all seem to have their own AGENDA. On the other hand, INDIVIDUALS can AGREE. This thread proves that! We're from different backgrounds, and different churches, but we hold one aim in common: broadly speaking to be TOTALLY God's men and women!!!!

In amongst the "many" are piles of Church-goers who are supposedly Christians, and most think that they are. But they don't know the truth. IT'S HARD TO FIND THE NARROW WAY - and even HARDER TO CHOOSE TO WALK IT!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED, that's for sure!! I have no idea if you're going to choose the right way. I'm praying that you will - but you could EASILY miss out!!

As for Roman Catholics and the many that are following a path that is NOT true to the Bible, here's A MASSIVE TRUTH: if you live in a country that has Christianity, AND YOU TRULY WANT TO FIND GOD, THEN GOD WILL ENSURE THAT YOU DO!!!! That is, no Austalian, no American, no Englishman, no Canadian, and so on, can ever get before Jesus at the Judgment and cry, "But I never heard the truth!" In fact they won't get a chance to say even ONE word! HE will pass judgment on them!! - either you're in the SHEEP group (heaven-bound) or the GOAT group (hell-bound).

Oh, good intentions, no matter HOW good, will not necessarily get you saved from all of your sin against a HOLY and RIGHTEOUS GOD!! Whereas: a DETERMINATION to really FIND GOD, along with a fixed determination to be open-minded so the Lord can get THE TRUTH into your MIND and HEART and SPIRIT, THAT will enable you to:

get ALL your sins forgiven
become a true Christian
become His
and to be eternity-bound to live with the ONE you LOVE forever!!!

The choice for YOU, Brad, as for every person living in a Western Country is: do you really want to FIND THE TRUTH, so that God can forgive all of your sins that you've committed against Him?? If you TRULY DO, then you WILL FIND IT, and in doing so:

.:: WILL FIND GOD HIMSELF
.:: Commit your whole life to Him
.:: Commit to OBEYING all of His COMMANDS
.:: Start living for Him, SERVING Him
.:: Will slowly develop a LIVING RELATIONSHIP with Him
.:: Will slowly rid yourself of more and more sin, and grow in RIGHTEOUSNESS
.:: and much more!!!

So in SUMMARY on this part, THOSE WHO ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS ALL BASICALLY AGREE ON SCRIPTURAL TRUTH. So they are the ONES YOU WANT TO BE WITH! And here in "The Inner Room" you are!!

Not sure I've covered all that you raised, but bless you heaps, Brad!!

- BM

EDIT: You DON'T have to have all your questions answered before you can get saved (tho please don't take that as a discouragement from asking question). You DO have to have decided that the One true God, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit of God are WHO YOU WANT, and that their way is THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE!! There's then a Series here in the thread that will enable you to achieve that!!!

BM thank you so much for the effort you are putting in with me. I am loving these stimulating conversations with you and it feels great to be here in the Inner Room. :)

1. GOD'S PLAN. God is at work in the world, but people often confuse HOW. He's the Boss, He's God, He's in charge. But having said that, He doesn't "intefere" anything like folks think. If a person is born gay, then God knew a gazillion years ago that this would happen. But it's highly unlikely that He caused this. It's just part of life: Genes and DNA did it, if you see what I mean.

Any true homosexual or lesbian can certainly go to heaven! If you're born gay, then that's sad, but it does NOT prevent that person living a full Christian life. This would involve NOT actively practising their gayness, of course. THAT is the essense of this whole matter. Abstaining for them, is no different or harder, than for me not being sexually active with women all round the place, i.e., a gay does NOT HAVE TO PRACTISE GAY SEX!!! And the Lord would help them on this, same as for a heterosexual practising full restraint.

I find this quite interesting that you say it is no different for gay people not to practise Gay sex than it it is for you to be sexually active with women all around the place.

Please tell me if I am wrong but I take that as you being with one woman and not having sex with others. If someone is born gay then surely they have the right to have a gay partner as long as they arent having sex with other gays.

I will wait for your response as I may have taken your words the wrong way.

Take care

Brad

P.S In your last message you mentioned a thread I could look at. Can you direct me to thatthread as I am not sure.

BM thank you so much for the effort you are putting in with me. I am loving these stimulating conversations with you and it feels great to be here in the Inner Room. :)

I find this quite interesting that you say it is no different for gay people not to practise Gay sex than it it is for you to be sexually active with women all around the place.

Please tell me if I am wrong but I take that as you being with one woman and not having sex with others. If someone is born gay then surely they have the right to have a gay partner as long as they arent having sex with other gays.

I will wait for your response as I may have taken your words the wrong way.

Take care

Brad

P.S In your last message you mentioned a thread I could look at. Can you direct me to thatthread as I am not sure.

1. I didn't write that clearly enough, sorry. I was meaning that it's essential to abstain from sex with the same sex, be this homosexual or lesbian. Both of these are wrong. But I know a Christian lady who is lesbian by nature, but married to a Christian man, and with a number of kids. That's fine.

2. But she or any other gay does NOT have to get married, any more than a heterosexual has to be. We don't HAVE to do this. Thus any truly gay person who does NOT practice GAY SEX is perfectly fine in God's eyes.

3. If someone is born gay then surely they have the right to have a gay partner as long as they arent having sex with other gays.

Let me put the above together with my response to that. A man with a man, whether a sexual partnership or NOT, is forbidden by God. Same for a woman with a woman. END OF STORY! There is no "right" involved here. God is NOT stupid: (a) how DIFFICULT would it be for them to manage to abstain from sex - not gonna happpen! (b) God's pattern is man with woman. THAT'S IT, AND THAT'S ALL! Anything that's going to 'water that down' is bad, and so He commands against it!!

4. I'm a little concerned how this conversation is proceeding so far. You seem to be spending a deal of time on this subject. That's NOT the way to God - so if you truly want to find Him, then please accept my "THAT'S IT, AND THAT'S ALL!" above, and start seriously working towards making the CHOICE to concentrate on issues that concern your personal Salvation.

At this point, it's not clear to me at all that that's what you ultimately want. GOD IS GOD, Brad!! I've written this ULTIMATE WARNING numbers of times here:

Do NOT Mess with God!!!

You will ALWAYS COME OFF WORST!!! There's a Scriptural WARNING that His Spirit will not always strive with your spirit. THAT'S BAD, cos without He DOES you CANNOT become a Christian - no matter how much you may want to! You KNOW that our Lord Jesus has lovingly died to cover all of your sins. THAT is what gets you to live with God forever. If not that, then you go to hell forever. No mid course: it's one or the other.

Time is ticking. The Bible says that TODAY is the day of salvation. Very wise, for no one can be certain of tomorrow. Personally I wouldn't be taking the RISK!! You need to get serious, Brad, which I don't see you as being at present - please forgive me if I'm wrong!

5. You're no way ready for the Messages I spoke of. If/when you reach that point, I'll know it, and will tell you where to start.

With much love,

- BM

Do NOT Mess with God!!!

You will ALWAYS COME OFF WORST!!! There's a Scriptural WARNING that His Spirit will not always strive with your spirit. THAT'S BAD, cos without He DOES you CANNOT become a Christian - no matter how much you may want to! You KNOW that our Lord Jesus has lovingly died to cover all of your sins. THAT is what gets you to live with God forever. If not that, then you go to hell forever. No mid course: it's one or the other

Amen to not messing with God. Brad I tried to mess for way to long, some hefty consequences to pay including Sexually transmitted diseases because of my sinful nature in regards to sex. As I learned who God was, who Jesus was and how he died to save me, and then I started fully seeking it, my life has been awesomely wonderful. Do I still struggle.. you bet.. I am human.. but as I continued to learn the truth each day gets better and the Lord blesses me.

When one accepts Jesus as his savior, it is still up to them to walk the walk. I have very good friends who say they are saved, but truly not living a life for God. I use try and save them, but only Jesus can. I can only worry about Robin's walk with the Lord.

These are great posts , great conversations. Bondman is a man who has been given wisdom from the Lord to share. I encourage you to never get upset with the messages, it is for your own good. I am glad I took heed to them, it has kept me on my path of purity.

I never understood the whole gay thing, but it says right in God's word, men should not lay with men and women shall not lay with woman. End of story period.. For two people to want that partner and say we will not be sexually active they are only fulling themselves. But as Bondman said, enough of that.. it is right in God's word and if folks choose to live otherwise.. they will pay the price. Remember Satan does not want victory for anyone, but God's word says Resist the devil and he shall flee.. Some days I am resisting minute by minute..

Have a very blessed day.
Faithwoman

Hi BM,

I think it is a little unfair for you to tell me to get serious. That is exactly what I am doing! I would not be trying to figure all of this out if I was not serious!

Anyway just so you know I am a happily married man with 3 beautiful boys so I am personally not going to be judged by God for homosexuality but I really feel for these people.

I want to get past this as well mate but if things dont make sense then I cant pretend that they do. It makes perfect sense that people who choose the gay lifestyle are doing the wrong thing.

The point I am really struggling with is that God made some people naturally gay. I know that means through a DNA malfunction or something like that but nevertheless God knows this is happening!!! Why would God do this to these people???

I know that scripture says only man and woman are to be together so I do understand that and yes that is the end of it. They are Gods words and that is fine.

BM I am trying my best to talk through things and I may become very annoying and frustrating to you but one thing I can promise is that I am being 100% honest and at this point that is all I can do. For me to commit to Christianity I need to be asking these questions and talking more but I must admit that it upset a bit for you to say that I am not being serious as you are judging me when you dont realise I am trying to learn and become a Christian!

If you would like me to leave the Inner Room then that is fine but please dont misjudge my intentions here! I have loads of respect for you and your thread and it took alot of courage and strength for me to come on here and lay my private thoughts open to the public like this.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my messages.

Brad

Hi BM,

I have just watched a video which a friend from canada recommended. Here is the link. The Online Theater - The Rainbow Elephant

I know understand your post a lot more and I would like to apologise for my emotional outburst in my last message.

I am just trying to find the truth! Which I think I am taking tiny baby steps towards.

God bless you BM!

Brad mate, my SINCEREST apologies for what I said that was upsetting. It is NEVER my wish to do this with ANYONE.

I have a lot of knowledge about HOW people get to the Lord, and am VERY aware how our sinful humanity will "do the dirty" on us over and over again, by focussing us on A PROBLEM - which will then take up so much of our time and effectively keep us from coming to the Lord!! Then satan gets in on the act as well, of course, because his aim is to STOP you EVER getting saved!!!

In saying words like "getting serious", this was our of my concern for you (NOT to "have a go at you") - because I love you, desperately want to see you in the Kingdom, and am pure and simply concerned to see how this issue is holding you up. I've seen people's mind and spirit throw up issue after issue after issue, at the end of the day effectively against themselves and their own best interests, if you analyse what's actually happening - and in the end NEVER get converted. TRAGIC!! So I DO NOT want to see this happen to you!!!

Brad, let me please assure you that you have neither frustrated nor annoyed me! Anything that may look like negative emotions coming from me, are actually nothing whatever to do with ME, but are entirely out of concern for THE VERY BEST FOR YOU!! This may sound a bit over the top, (like 'how could this be?') nonetheless it's true; and IS true because I've very SERIOUSLY been the Lord's man for SO LONG, and have thus had TIME to grow to maturity in Christ (which in 1999 He told me I'd reached, and have been moving FURTHER into maturity since then). Thus my life these days is TRULY NOT ABOUT ME, but is all about 1) The Lord , and 2) You, and others!!

What you called your outburst is absolutely fine!! You were simply expressing the emotions you felt, and I actually love a person being HONEST with me in that way!! Give it to me STRAIGHT! - that's by far the best! Actually you can say anything you like to me and it WON'T offend me. God seems to have quite taken away me 'getting offended' these days!! Yup, He sure is a plumb AMAZING GOD, Who continues to astonish me over and over and over!!

I am now writing my major response to your posts.

- BM

Quote by Caveman: The point I am really struggling with is that God made some people naturally gay. I know that means through a DNA malfunction or something like that but nevertheless God knows this is happening!!! Why would God do this to these people???

I DO understand your struggles. As I've said, God DIDN'T make some people naturally gay, did not do this to them. It's just life! Life on this planet that God's Word says is badly affected by mankind's sinfulness!! Our sin - and the RESULTS of it, like the 'natural gays' - are NOT God's fault. They are actually OURS!!

Yes, He knows about the above, just like He knows about all the other worse problems like con-joined twins, and piles and piles of other problems. The Bible makes it quite clear that these things and this whole world got messed up BY OUR SIN and SINFULNESS. God does NOT MAKE you and me sin. THIS IS US, AND IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY.

FACT: Our sin is SIN COMMITTED AGAINST GOD AND AGAINST HIS COMMANDS. The moment we commit the VERY FIRST SIN in our life, what He should rightfully do is PUNISH US! He could do this in many ways, including immediately blotting us out, or MUCH worse, sending us straight to hell. But instead He does NOTHING!!

Rather He withholds punishment -- to give us AMPLE TIME AND OPPORTUNITY to see and understand and appreciate the unbelievably astonishing SACRIFICE FOR US by the Lord Jesus Christ of: (1) leaving God, His Father in Heaven (from Whom He had NEVER been separated throughout all eternity!) (2) living amongst sinful humanity (3) willingly and knowingly allowing Himself to be illegally convicted and sentenced to death (4) being scouged and mocked (5) then crucified upon a cruel Roman Cross, and... (6) there God placed upon Him all the sins of every human being, so that Jesus - a perfect and sinless Man could pay, IN OUR STEAD, the full price for these sins of ours, IN ORDER THAT A GOD OF JUSTICE could then justly LET US OFF, pardoning ALL of our sin, because Jesus has already fully paid the price for it.

(7) While on the Cross, He experienced the punishment we deserved, then (8) died from paying it, but (9) three days later, TO PROVE THAT ALL OF THIS HAD FULLY "WORKED", He rose again from the dead, showing Himself to many, and (10) not too long after returned to His Father in Heaven, where He now sits at God's right hand.

This is a very brief picture of a GOD OF IMMENSE LOVE and MERCY and KINDNESS. Not one of capriciousness Who would wilfully make something BAD happen to someone OR uncaringly not bother to try and help them. FACT: the problem of man's sin is so deadly serious, so all-encompassing THAT GOD SAW THAT ONLY the UTTERLY MAJOR and ALL-EMBRACING ACT - that of His unique and only Son taking the PUNISHMENT THAT WE DESERVE, in our place - would suffice TO RESCUE US!!

And so you and I can now FREELY CHOOSE to ACCEPT THIS GIFT of PARDON AND FORGIVENESS FROM GOD, THAT JESUS SECURED FOR US. Doing this breaks down the wall that is SEPARATING us from God (which explains a LOT of the things as to why we have trouble understanding Him and what He does), brings us into RELATIONSHIP with God, brings to us FROM GOD via HIS SPIRIT all the LOVE we could ever want, FREEDOM like you can't imagine, PEACE of heart and life, continual JOYFULNESS, LIFE-HELP and SUPPORT by His Spirit, and so much MORE!!!

My prayer for you, dear friend, is that soon your questions and concerns will all be answered (or perhaps you may be able to let them go till later, when God can more easily help you to understand them - if that makes any sense to you), and you will be able to CHOOSE to enter in to His Kingdom!!! Now THAT will be a great day!!!

Heaps of love,

- BM

Reaching Higher #33

rh-indx-graphic.gif

Understanding Real, True Christianity!

Seems like a fair enough place to start would be with God! - God is SOVEREIGN!! Let me repeat that: GOD is SOVEREIGN!! He is Almighty GOD; He is the King, the SUPREME ruler; He has TOTAL power; He's the Creator of all things; He's the boss; He's in charge; He's the command-maker, and the promise-keeper. And GOD is the RULE-MAKER: of "laws" like gravity and all the laws that keep US and THE WHOLE UNIVERSE all in place and functioning! - AND all of the moral laws that are needed to keep US and SOCIETY in place and functioning!! No man, no country, no Parliament, no Society made GOOD as GOOD, and BAD as BAD. God alone did ALL of that!!!

FOCUSSED ON GOD

The extremely important point I'm getting to here, is that "IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD!!!" Unregenerate mankind, NOT made NEW in Jesus, screams: "NO, NO, NO!! - it's all about ME, ME, ME!!!" And so long as we, while aiming and trying to be the best Christian man or woman that we can, fail to effectively MOVE the focus and center of our lives FROM ME ALL THE WAY ACROSS TO G-O-D GOD, then we will surely FAIL!! And in so failing, we may well end up in HELL rather than in HEAVEN!

OUR SALVATION

But WHY?? Well, the "I, I, me, me Christian" is a pure contradiction in terms! There can be no such thing BECAUSE: when I was Confessing and Repenting of my sin, I was agreeing that all my sin was AGAINST GOD. In choosing to Believe in Jesus I COMMITTED all of my life to Him forever. In my Baptism I died forever to ME and to all that I want. AND... all of this is crossing out "ME" and replacing ME with THE LORD GOD!!

Jesus came and DIED IN OUR PLACE so that we could START a BRAND NEW LIFE!! A life where righteousness and right-living would REPLACE sinful, selfish and worldly living. Where we would truly be SAINTS - a special people set apart for God! Where we would - and COULD! - start replacing the "me" center of our lives with GOD Himself! Where I've DIED TO SIN and become ALIVE TO GOD. This New Person - who rather is in the process of BECOMING a New Person - MAY live with God in Heaven!! Otherwise, he or she may NOT live with God in Heaven!!

SCRIPTURALLY WRONG TEACHING

We've been quite INCORRECTLY taught that Jesus died to: 1) save us from our sin, so that 2) we would NOT have to go to hell, but 3) would be allowed to go to HEAVEN. But it's NOT about us, as I've said so often! Rather Jesus died to allow us ACCESS to God and His Kingdom, where we can LOVE and OBEY and SERVE Him as our God.

Yes, our sin DID need to be dealt with AND fully forgiven, because God is total HOLINESS and cannot have even the slightest sniff of SIN in heaven. But what this vitally concerns is our inherent self-absorption - which we CANNOT do a single thing about - being CHANGED with the HELP of the Holy Spirit to a NEW FOCUS, a NEW LIFE-CENTER, to: GOD HIMSELF!!

REAL, TRUE CHRISTIANITY

I hope you can see that "ME" truly HAS to be GONE, or at least be in the PROCESS of being gone!!! And THAT is then the true Christian walk, the Christian life - the REAL ONE that the New Testament spells out! Where you CAN end up in HEAVEN - as "icing on the cake" (you put GOD ahead of yourself!!) This is surely NOT for the faint-hearted, but is a "YES" for those who can see that it IS all about God, and that they DO need to: a) Change their attitude b) Change their life focus c) have earnestly worked through ALL of RBBR, which starts with "Reaching Higher" Message #18, and finally, have chosen to move forward with a STEELY DETERMINATION towards soon meeting the Lord Jesus face to face!!! (personally, I can't wait!!!)

- BM, with his Lady

hspace1.gif

I DO understand your struggles. As I've said, God DIDN'T make some people naturally gay, did not do this to them. It's just life! Life on this planet that God's Word says is badly affected by mankind's sinfulness!! Our sin - and the RESULTS of it, like the 'natural gays' - are NOT God's fault. They are actually OURS!!

Yes, He knows about the above, just like He knows about all the other worse problems like con-joined twins, and piles and piles of other problems. The Bible makes it quite clear that these things and this whole world got messed up BY OUR SIN and SINFULNESS. God does NOT MAKE you and me sin. THIS IS US, AND IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY.

- BM

That makes perfect sense to me BM! Thank you for going through that. I now understand that it is because of our sin and sinfulness that the world got messed up to this point.

I completely agree that it is our responsibility and I am starting to realise that I have to completely let myself go and trust God completely. To do that I will have to keep reading and learning to try and achieve this.

I also understand that like you said " there will always be issues and problems and that is the way Satan likes it to prevent me getting to God" so I will not try and answer every issue or problem but I do have to get to a point where I am 100% committed and that is where I now stand.

All I can do is try my best and thanks to you I am now more aware of some of the traps than I ever have been! :)

Thank you BM! :)

Whew! Finally caught up! There has been alot going on here, which is GREAT!:D
But now, I have no time to talk...( :{ )
Real quick here....

Welcome Caveman!! Love your questions! Keep asking! Ask God! He will tell you, let me assure you. In many different ways, to be sure, but He will definitely tell you. He loves it when we seek Him!

Yay, Sweets and Faithwoman and Bondman! Keep up the good stuff! Its wonderful!

Bye now!

That makes perfect sense to me BM! Thank you for going through that. I now understand that it is because of our sin and sinfulness that the world got messed up to this point.

I completely agree that it is our responsibility and I am starting to realise that I have to completely let myself go and trust God completely. To do that I will have to keep reading and learning to try and achieve this.

I also understand that like you said " there will always be issues and problems and that is the way Satan likes it to prevent me getting to God" so I will not try and answer every issue or problem but I do have to get to a point where I am 100% committed and that is where I now stand.

All I can do is try my best and thanks to you I am now more aware of some of the traps than I ever have been! :)

Thank you BM! :)

It's twice now that you've said words to this effect: "but I do have to get to a point where I am 100% committed and that is where I now stand." And I just love them!!!

I am 100% Jesus' man. I live for Him, and that's it! All else has to fall in line behind that. He's been Lord over my life since I was 31, and I made myself His Bondman (actually means 'bond-slave', with no rights left, just living to be His Servant - FOREVER) at age 61. A lot of good things have happened in the past nearly 10 years.

Those who go for it at 100% are definitely the "winners' in the respect they they can ultimately become a true Man of God or Woman of God. I see this as being about the best you can get to be while here on Planet Earth!! Takes a LONG time, as well as work and effort, to get to that - much similar to reaching Maturity in Christ.

"I am starting to realise that I have to completely let myself go and trust God completely." This I also love!! To "completely let onesself go" is something incredibly special, and again is the sign of a person who is going to PLEASE GOD greatly, and grow much in Him over the years.

"I have to trust God completely" - yes, that's the ticket!! Nothing less will do, and is pretty-much a waste of time in any case!

I'm praying for the day you'll write to say you've done BOTH of these things!!! At that point you will join with us in what is both a journey and a wonderful adventure. I will tell you about 4 HIGHLY important steps you need to then do, and we will support you as you go through them. At that point you will then be well and truly in His Kingdom, born of God, saved, forgiven of ALL of your sin (including future sin), have access to God and be starting a personal Relationship with Him - and I could go on and on!!

I haven't one single teensy regret that I am a Christian man who belongs to The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I love God madly, serve Him joyfully, and revel in the gifts He's given me.

I MUST say this to end: that many people think all of their problems will cease the moment they become a true Christian. NOT SO!! We become a Christian man or woman in order to TREAT GOD AS THE GOD THAT HE IS!!! That is, to start LIVING RIGHT for Him - LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING AGES AGO!! We must NEVER come to the Lord as to Santa Claus - for what WE can get out of it!!!

Those who come to Him with no expectations, but rather to get their life right so as to please Almighty God - those are the ones who He will love, and welcome as His Son or Daughter!! The Scriptures say that God is NO MAN'S DEBTOR! - it's TRUE!! The more you give of yourself to Him the more He will give to you - just so long as you CONCENTRATE on your part of that and completely FORGET about His part!!

Everyone on earth has life-hardships! The true Christian maybe has even MORE hardships than others!! The New Testament PROMISES them!!! God uses them to help us to GROW: as a Christian, as a person, and to grow in RIGHTEOUSNESS (with less and less sin in our lives - which no one should ever think is going to be easy!!)

Whatever help you need, whatever queries you have, we're here for you, and Inner Roomies will pray for you for so long as you're here (to know what to pray).

With love, friendship, caring and support!!!

- BM and Mrs

Whew! Finally caught up! There has been alot going on here, which is GREAT!:D
But now, I have no time to talk...( :{ )
Real quick here....

Welcome Caveman!! Love your questions! Keep asking! Ask God! He will tell you, let me assure you. In many different ways, to be sure, but He will definitely tell you. He loves it when we seek Him!

Yay, Sweets and Faithwoman and Bondman! Keep up the good stuff! Its wonderful!

Bye now!

Hey there!

I completely agree with you saying to Caveman to keep asking questions!!! (Can't learn without askin' questions!!)

Bless ya, Fluf!! We love you and miss you!!

- BM

NOTE TO ALL!

This is to let you all know I'm taking just a little time off.

I'm exhausted, and after responding to a couple of PM's and emails, I really must take a break. It would be interesting to see when was the last time I took a day off - but that would be too much work to look at old posts! *grin*

Also I'm not at all sure if a seriously ill 70 year old can express it as taking time off to 'recharge the batteries' *hahah!*, but that's just what I'm gonna start doin' soon as I knock off for bed in an hour or two!!

Love ya all!! Back soon,

- BM

Good morning Brad! I had to realize just like you that I completely hd to let myself go and trust God completely. I found this forum in January of 08 and have not looked back. I kept reading, I kept posting, pm'ing and emailing my friends here. They helped me to get on the right path. It has been quite a journey, one filled with frustration, tears, but mostly JOY!

I asked alot of questions. I too poured my heart out here and still do at times. I made my life an open book after all God's word states that all sin will come to light. There is no fooling our Lord. As I went to sleep with the radio on last night, the speaker was saying that God sees ALL that we do. There is no hiding anything from him. People that I loved dearly tried to hide things, but it eventually came to light.

Proverbs 3:5-6 states Trust God with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, acknowlege him in all ways and he shall make your paths straight. Each day he is preparing me and keeping me on that path, BUT I have got to follow. When I try to do things my way, it is destruction! I have learned that. I still got some stuff to work on and will until the day I go home with him. I am loving where he has brought me.

Have a super blessed day! Hope Bondman is enjoying his rest time.
Hello to Fluffy, Sweets and all!

Hugs
Faithwoman:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back