I do indeed, thankyou!!!!!!!
Should we be spending our life trying to keep it all NEAT and TIDY, with no problems so that everything's working just fine? Not according to the Word of God! Instead it says that we should be spending our time on things like:
Here's the final SHOCKER - God says: "But if you are WITHOUT CHASTENING [Gpd's correction and discipline], of which all have become partakers, then you are ILLEGIMATE and NOT SONS!" Hebrews Ch 12:8. STRONG WORDS!! Take the challenge to really be HIS, dear ones!!!
- Wholeheartedly serving the Lord - no matter the cost
- Obeying Him in all things (not easy to learn to do)
- Helping, supporting and SELFLESSLY caring about others
- Expecting and bearing up in trials and tribulations and God's chastening
- And bearing the cost of SUPPORTING those preaching the Gospel where it's NEVER ever been preached!
as Paul (from Care-A-Van) says
Keep the Light On!