THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. Be a TEAM player. God and you are the majority! God is the trainer.1 Corinthians 4:8-9
8Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become kings—and that without us! How I wish that you really had become kings so that we might be kings with you! 9For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.

7. BELIEVE in God & what He says!

Hebrews 13:15-16

15Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that confess his name. 16And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

If we follow these ever so simple steps we can all become FAT. Praise God Almighty!

GB,

3dtext_28333.gif

HugsSmiles.gif
Hey, ForgivenWretch! Welcome to the Inner Room! I like your name, too. It fits all of us, dont it? What a glorious, lifegiving God we serve, huh?

Faithwoman, I stand in agreement with your prayer! May the Good Lord send help, and soon!
Meanwhile, I still see them jumping up and doing the jitterbug!
smilies_dance.gif
That has not left me one bit! Cant you just see them? Hopping out of bed, dancing around the room,
smilies_dance.gif
outside and among the flowers?

I see that there jitterbug - and truly cannot wait to do it before the Lord!!! Bless God for giving you this wonderful picture, and then maintaining it! Such an encouragement to me, cos hardly any have agreed with my faith for our total and permanent healing, and that's been rather tough! I really believe it's SOON (but I know that 'soon' to God doesn't (necessarily) mean the same as to us...)

Bless you, Fluffy!!! Love you so much!

- BM and Mrs

:israel: hey I've been really busy on the other site :) I spend roughly 2 hours doing Angel duties and right now we are having a Valentine's day ball. :) Also yesterday I couldn't log onto this site until late in the evening and I couldn't figure out why...

Just wanted to let you know I have the "old group" praying for you and your lady BM :)

:israel: hey I've been really busy on the other site :) I spend roughly 2 hours doing Angel duties and right now we are having a Valentine's day ball. :) Also yesterday I couldn't log onto this site until late in the evening and I couldn't figure out why...

Just wanted to let you know I have the "old group" praying for you and your lady BM :)

Hey, Angel Amanda, that all sounds great!

Thankyou for the prayers. Give our love and thanks to everyone please!

About to put up an update!!

PRAYER UPDATE

Further to my request for prayer on Post #186 and more on #189, the great news is that our Govt. Provider was able to find us a carer to cook food for me today Wednesday - just before I ran out of frozen meals! - and will come again Friday to cook for Beloved (who has run out of meals, but is making do on toast and things she kind of scrounges...)

For those who don't know, my body is so out of energy reserves from CFS that I get around only on crutches, and even that is limited, but Beloved - while overall as ill or more ill than me - well, she can do more physical than I can and so she can manage for short periods if a carer can't come.

Also a nephew came out of the blue and looked at our 30-yr old car that was playing up and going to cost $$$ we don't have - and fixed it!!!

Okay, we are both SO utterly exhausted from all the stuff that's been going on unbroken now for 4 months, that we're barely 'going' at all (bit like the car was!! lol)
BUT... prayers have been answered, our God is SO GOOD, and we love you guys more than we can say!!! Remember you are our church, the only one we have, so you're incredibly Special to us.

With our heartfelt THANKS!!!

- BM and Mrs

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #17

I COULD EASILY GET UPSET

I really could!! What? - about the stuff that's going on in our lives? No, not at all. I'm perfectly content with my lot as God brings into my life those things that will GROW me. That's how I've become a mature Christian - so no, I'm not gonna be upset about that!

I'm upset with the great number of no doubt well-meaning Christians who say and do things to other Christians THAT ARE UNSCRIPTURAL!! I'm quite appalled at the lack of knowledge of what the New Testament does say and does NOT say about how to live our lives! Sometimes the well-meaning folk are putting forward what their church has taught them, and that's well and good - provided it's true to the NEW TESTAMENT!! When it's not, incredible harm can be, and does, get done. And that's NOT RIGHT!!

I'm tired of the lovelessness and unforgiving spirit in people who claim to be following Christ (even unbelievers know that's wrong behaviour!!!) I'm not surprised about that, but I am tired of it. Folks, may I PLEAD with you to please read your Bibles! Please read and reread and reread the New Testament - our sole guide from God as to how we must live and what we must believe and teach. Don't accept things on face value. Check it out for yourself.

As a guide to best Bible Versions to use: New King James to get an accurate translation from the Greek text. The Amplified Bible to get a PILE of extra insight into what that Greek text is really saying! - a GREAT help to understanding! And if a verse or passage is not clear to you, then read what one of the 'GREATS' from the past said about it! I HIGHLY recommend The Matthew Henry Commentary which is on the Net, here: http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/mhc/. I know it's deep and can be a bit hard to read, but man it's GOOD!! After you've clicked the link, to go to the New Testament just scroll down a little and the NT books will soon appear on the right hand side.

You must NOT be blown around by every wind of doctrine.

Ephesians Ch 4
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,

But we WILL be swayed by every new doctrine, and we WILL stay as kids and never grow up as Christians and certainly never reach the MATURITY in Christ that God wants for ALL of us, UNLESS we get to know the New Testament for ourselves.

And finally, I'm mightily upset, again by the well-meaning people who tell someone that their life is WRONG or that they are SINNING against Almighty God, based on totally FALSE beliefs that are NOT in the Word of God! Result: just one more poor soul with their life totally blown out of water, when this should NEVER have ever happened in the first place. (Yes, I do get to have to help these dear ones recover from this, and if I related some of the stories it would either have you in tears or very angry, or maybe both!) If you're going to teach or judge the life of another, then MAKE SURE OF YOUR FACTS FIRST, else keep your mouth firmly shut!!!

For decades my personal course has been to get to KNOW and to UNDERSTAND what God is saying. I'm blessed absolutely beyond measure that He's taught me all that I know - so that I DO know and understand! (I'm NOT saying I have everything right - only God has that! I am saying that He WILL teach you by His Spirit from His Word if that's your determination. And if I may be so bold: it should be!!)

Okay, I'll get down off my
soapbox.gif
now, and toddle off to bed!

Let's determine to know NT truth!!

- BM and his Mrs
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

hspace1.gif

Praise the Lord! For he is good! He always provides for our daily needs!
I am sooooooooooo thankful the prayers continue to be answered.
I am praying for continued strength for the both of you! I don't know what I would have done lately without you!

Also, if ya don't mind, could I ask for prayer from everyone. Please pray that the Lord will guide me and continue to lead me on his will . not my will but his. I have an upcoming job interview that would lead me an hour further from my daughter and there is so just so much to think about that my head is going nuts.. The interview is February 26th. Please pray that the Lord will continue to speak to me and show me his path for me.

Hugs and prayers
Faithwoman

My dabbling in poetry...I hope this means something

Unworthy

I am but an unworthy wretch,
yet upon the cross His arms,
He did stretch.
Yet, still am I worthy?
I was born in sin,
I was raised in sin,
I was reborn so that,
I cared not to sin.
Yet still am I worthy?
As now His child,
many changes took place,
for the joy,
to look into His face.
Yet, still am I worthy?
I began to backslide,
on what appeared to be,
the life so desired to ride.
Only to find,
the need for it to hide.
As it was taken in stride,
my ego burst with pride,
until the day came,
that I broke down and cried.
I remembered the cross,
on which He was tossed.
And peered on His
One Nail Scared Hand to the Other.
Yet still am I worthy?
On the cross He did die,
to cover my sin and my lies.
He rose in three days,
so I do have a way.
Yet still am I worthy?
Yes I think that I am,
but that which I am,
is what I am,
An unworthy wretch,
deemed worthy,
by His stretch.

forgivenWretch(JWC)
January 2008

Praise the Lord! For he is good! He always provides for our daily needs!
I am sooooooooooo thankful the prayers continue to be answered.
I am praying for continued strength for the both of you! I don't know what I would have done lately without you!

Also, if ya don't mind, could I ask for prayer from everyone. Please pray that the Lord will guide me and continue to lead me on his will . not my will but his. I have an upcoming job interview that would lead me an hour further from my daughter and there is so just so much to think about that my head is going nuts.. The interview is February 26th. Please pray that the Lord will continue to speak to me and show me his path for me.

Hugs and prayers
Faithwoman

praying-banner.gif

Unworthy
I am but an unworthy wretch,
yet upon the cross His arms,
He did stretch.
Yet, still am I worthy?
I was born in sin,
I was raised in sin,
I was reborn so that,
I cared not to sin.
Yet still am I worthy?
As now His child,
many changes took place,
for the joy,
to look into His face.
Yet, still am I worthy?
I began to backslide,
on what appeared to be,
the life so desired to ride.
Only to find,
the need for it to hide.
As it was taken in stride,
my ego burst with pride,
until the day came,
that I broke down and cried.
I remembered the cross,
on which He was tossed.
And peered on His
One Nail Scared Hand to the Other.
Yet still am I worthy?
On the cross He did die,
to cover my sin and my lies.
He rose in three days,
so I do have a way.
Yet still am I worthy?
Yes I think that I am,
but that which I am,
is what I am,
An unworthy wretch,
deemed worthy,
by His stretch.
forgivenWretch(JWC)
January 2008

Very moving! Love your Spiritual honesty, JWC!

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #18

SCRIPTURE (5) - The Greatest Lover

1 John Ch 4
10 In this is
heart1.gif
, not that we
heart1.gif
d God, but that He
heart1.gif
d us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for [all of] our sins.

ALL that I am as a Christian stems from that: GOD'S TOTALLY UNDESERVED, BUT ABOUNDING LOVE FOR ME!!! Love that took Jesus to TAKE MY PLACE and sacrifice Himself on a Cross for me: so that I could be redeemed! His actions LITERALLY snatched me from the fires of hell - which I totally deserve because of my sin. And then made me to be all NEW INSIDE - so I can live with Him forever! AS HIS SON OR DAUGHTER!! On this Valentines Day we can all say: "Now THAT'S
heart2.gif
!!!"

My greatest Lover: "I honour YOU, Jesus, my Master and Lord!!!"

We love each one of you guys, because He first loved us!

- BM and his Valentine
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

heart&flowers.gif

QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back