The REAL Miracles, and Greater Things

I can not agree with your attempt to explain something that can not be explained as The 1st church was NOT "REFORMED" bur ESTABLISHED by Christ!

I actually have no idea what else you said as it makes NO sense to me at all!
The Church started at Pentacost, as now under not a reformed Covenant, but a new One!

hmm
Well. I don't think there's anything wrong with celebrating the feasts and festivals that God had set out (like passover, surely Jesus invited us to join in when he had the Last Supper and asked his disciples to do this in remembrance of Him) but you can't order anyone to do it if they don't want to. When jewish people had their passover dinner anyone staying with them as guests would join in too.

I think the main issue was circumcision at the time, and I suppose since it was only open to males and they traditionally did it at 8 days old that restricted a lot of people.

It's very hard to keep on with traditions when people don't stay in the same place all the time and you have believers of all ages, gender and languages. I know people in general want to do good but some people go overboard - I mean look how Christmas has become a stress fest for many people.

What's sad, Lanolin, is that the HR movement people teach that all others who seek to follow Christ Jesus must seek to obey the law, which includes the requirement for the keeping of the feasts, observances, and all other things in the law...even though they know good and well that they aren't keeping it all. If they stopped at the line of them personally seeking to keep the feasts and such, it wouldn't a problem, but they go way beyond that line.

MM

What's sad, Lanolin, is that the HR movement people teach that all others who seek to follow Christ Jesus must seek to obey the law, which includes the requirement for the keeping of the feasts, observances, and all other things in the law...even though they know good and well that they aren't keeping it all. If they stopped at the line of them personally seeking to keep the feasts and such, it wouldn't a problem, but they go way beyond that line.

MM
Hebrew Roots has exactly same problm as Seventh day Adventist does in this area, as both of them hold that one must keep OT law in order to get and kept saved!

I can not agree with your attempt to explain something that can not be explained as The 1st church was NOT "REFORMED" bur ESTABLISHED by Christ!

I actually have no idea what else you said as it makes NO sense to me at all!

It would seem that you have different foundation. Rather than Acts I would set the foundation of the spiritual seed (Christ) The gospel promise in Genesis 3:15

Genesis 3:15 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The gospel promise was extended with more information. . the whole chapter of Isaiah 53

Isaiah 53 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

The old testament saints that had the Spirit of Christ in them working to both will and empower the beleivers they by faith looking ahead receiving the end of their new faith the salvation of their new souls from the beginning.

We by faith look back to the glory (! Peter 1 )the opening of the graves and rent veil to symbolize the circumcision of the first born called our bloody husband Christ in Exodus 4. They looked ahead by the same spirit of faith as it is written (2 Corinthians 4:13)

! Peter 1 : 8-12 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The church is established by the first member of the bride of Christ. God had favor or saving grace in Abel, But not Cain.Abels blood like the blood of all old testament saints cried out to be clothed with the righteousness of Christ a new incorruptible body .Abel the second born is first recorded apostle sent with the gospel and first recorded martyr. cain is used to represent the foundation of paganaism Tok Abel out to the field and buried him under .(out of sight out of mind .(no faith coming from God )

She today is called Christian and prior before the father her Israel as those who did have the Spirit of Christ, not all did. She is made up of many lively stones that do make up the spiritual house the church. The father promised in the old testament to re name her .In Acts the Father named her Christian a demonyn , a word used to represent residents of a city named after her founder .Christian a word with no other meaning attached meaning g residence of the city of Christ names after her husband Christ a more fitting name to represent all the nations .

No longer could the god of this world deceive all the nations that a person must become a Jew ( Revelation 20:5 ) There was no Jewish man sitting in the holy of Holies .

The walls that separated the Jewish men from the Jewish woman and another wall the Jews from the Gentile came tumbling down .

Reestablishing the temple not make with human hands a Kingdom of priest men and women from all nations sent from a foreign land (Zion) not of this world not under the Sun.

In that way Acts 2 is the promise of the reformation the time had come the glory followed

It would seem that you have different foundation. Rather than Acts I would set the foundation of the spiritual seed (Christ) The gospel promise in Genesis 3:15

Genesis 3:15 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The gospel promise was extended with more information. . the whole chapter of Isaiah 53

Isaiah 53 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

The old testament saints that had the Spirit of Christ in them working to both will and empower the beleivers they by faith looking ahead receiving the end of their new faith the salvation of their new souls from the beginning.

We by faith look back to the glory (! Peter 1 )the opening of the graves and rent veil to symbolize the circumcision of the first born called our bloody husband Christ in Exodus 4. They looked ahead by the same spirit of faith as it is written (2 Corinthians 4:13)

! Peter 1 : 8-12 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The church is established by the first member of the bride of Christ. God had favor or saving grace in Abel, But not Cain.Abels blood like the blood of all old testament saints cried out to be clothed with the righteousness of Christ a new incorruptible body .Abel the second born is first recorded apostle sent with the gospel and first recorded martyr. cain is used to represent the foundation of paganaism Tok Abel out to the field and buried him under .(out of sight out of mind .(no faith coming from God )

She today is called Christian and prior before the father her Israel as those who did have the Spirit of Christ, not all did. She is made up of many lively stones that do make up the spiritual house the church. The father promised in the old testament to re name her .In Acts the Father named her Christian a demonyn , a word used to represent residents of a city named after her founder .Christian a word with no other meaning attached meaning g residence of the city of Christ names after her husband Christ a more fitting name to represent all the nations .

No longer could the god of this world deceive all the nations that a person must become a Jew ( Revelation 20:5 ) There was no Jewish man sitting in the holy of Holies .

The walls that separated the Jewish men from the Jewish woman and another wall the Jews from the Gentile came tumbling down .

Reestablishing the temple not make with human hands a Kingdom of priest men and women from all nations sent from a foreign land (Zion) not of this world not under the Sun.

In that way Acts 2 is the promise of the reformation the time had come the glory followed
Garee......The Catholic church teaches that The New Testament lies hidden in the Old, and the Old becomes clear in the New. They also say that These famous words of a Father of the Church, St. Augustine, in pointing to the concepts of prophecy and typology, provide the context for showing how Christ, the Redeemer of mankind, and His Most Holy Mother, the Immaculate Coredemptrix, are revealed in Genesis 3:15.

IS THAT what you are trying to say??????

Genesis 3:15 is the 1st mention of the gospel but there is NO MENTION OF A CHURCH.

There was a "Called out man, SETH and after him men began to call on the Lord.

Then there was man who started a family.

Then there was a Family that became a nation called JEWSISH.

Then in Matthew 16:18 when Jesus tells Peter,
“On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.”

John 15:26.................
“I will build my church,” ....was a foretelling of what was about to happen when He sent the Holy Spirit to indwell believers.

That INDWELLING was never present in the Old Test. saints!

When the JEWS crucified their Messiah.....God then started the church when He turned to the Gentiles.

Thousands of Jews from all parts of the world were in Jerusalem for the Feast of Pentecost. They heard the gospel in their own languages and many believed upon Christ who was Crucified. Those who were saved were baptized, adding daily to the START OF THE NEW TEST. church. When persecution broke out, the believers scattered, taking the gospel message with them, and the church spread like wildfire to all parts of the known earth.

The start of the church involved Jews in Jerusalem, but the church soon spread to other people groups or GENTILES.

Hebrew Roots has exactly same problm as Seventh day Adventist does in this area, as both of them hold that one must keep OT law in order to get and kept saved!
do the Hebrews Roots and Seventh Day Adventists people get circumcised?
Genesis 17:11-14

Genesis 3:15 is the 1st mention of the gospel but there is NO MENTION OF A CHURCH.
There are two covenants. The bride the freed woamn or the strange woman .

The whole purose of God revealing himself was him seking a bride to tto begin with .The idea of the church diappearing and then reapearing is not a biblical idea. The church was reformed at Pentecost not the beginnig of the bride or Freewoamn .

Galaitians 4: 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

The gospel is in respect to the bride of Christ the church.

Her
seed Christ' the bloody husband

Geneisis3: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 53 extends the foundation understanding of the church . . . the father bruising the heal the husband of the church Christ.

Isaiah 53: 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The foundation of the church is found in Genesis ( In the begining) .Abel who blood cries out to be clothed in the wedding attrire the new incorruptible body .Neither male of female Jew nor gentile. Abel the first recorded member in whom God had favor on as the first recorded apostle and martyr.

The Jew have the same foundation the same bride in Revelation 21 .Christ in us.

If any man has not the born again Spirit of Christ they simply do not belong to Christ as His bride

The church was reformed at Pentecost not the beginnig of the bride or Freewoamn .
The Church was formed at Calvary...

Acts 20:28 (KJV) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Or, one could say 'conceived at Calvary' and 'delivered at Pentecost'.

It could not have been 're-formed' at Pentecost since there never was a Church before then...

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church (future tense); and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The foundation of the church is found in Genesis ( In the begining) .Abel who blood cries out to be clothed in the wedding attrire the new incorruptible body .Neither male of female Jew nor gentile. Abel the first recorded member in whom God had favor on as the first recorded apostle and martyr.

If any man has not the born again Spirit of Christ they simply do not belong to Christ as His bride

Garee, I don't see that you provided any biblical foundation for the idea that Abel's blood is on the wedding attire. Where did you get that?

MM

The whole purose of God revealing himself was him seking a bride to tto begin with .The idea of the church diappearing and then reapearing is not a biblical idea. The church was reformed at Pentecost not the beginnig of the bride or Freewoamn .

Galaitians 4: 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

The gospel is in respect to the bride of Christ the church.

Her
seed Christ' the bloody husband

Geneisis3: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 53 extends the foundation understanding of the church . . . the father bruising the heal the husband of the church Christ.

Isaiah 53: 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Garee........with all due respect, WHERE DO YOU get your information/knowledge from???? Please post the links to where we all can see the of your opinions.

Garee.......once again I must tell you that Biblically you are incorrect. You said above.....

Please post those Bible Scriptures!!!

The Bible says that there are SEVEN (7) Covenants.........
1. Adamic Covenant. Found in Genesis 1:26-30
2. Noahic Covenant. Found in Genesis 9:11,
3. Abrahamic Covenant. first made to Abraham in Genesis 12:1-3,
4. Palestinian Covenant. This unconditional covenant, found in Deuteronomy 30:1-10
5. Mosaic Covenant. This conditional covenant, found in Deuteronomy 11
6. Davidic Covenant. This unconditional covenant, found in 2 Samuel 7:8-16,
7. New Covenant. This covenant, found in Jeremiah 31:31-34

Garee.....The marriage imagery which describes the divine-Israel relationship appears incipiently in the Decalogue. In particular, the absolute monotheism of the first commandment—is seen in Ex. 20:2-3......
“I am the Lord your God…. You shall have no other gods before me”.

That my friend points to the existence of an exclusive (marriage) covenant—a solemn, binding agreement ratified by an oath. Additionally, the disclosure that the covenant with Israel originates from divine ḥesed or covenantal love (Deut. 7:6–8), and that the Lord requires Israel’s love in response (Deut. 6:5) also suggests the presence of a marriage bond between Yahweh and His people.

HOWEVER.......The marriage imagery undergoes significant development in the New Testament, where it becomes clear that in salvation-historical terms, the Church replaces Israel as the true people of God (1 Pet. 2:9–10; Gal. 3:29). Consequently, only members of the new covenant receive the privileged status as the bride of Christ. John the Baptist alludes to Christ’s marital bond with the Church when he identifies the Lord as the Bridegroom (John 3:29). Since John views Christ as the Bridegroom, it signifies that His people constitute His bride.

There was a CALLED out people of God in Genesis but it was not called the CHURCH! It was 1st a person, then a family then a nation.

The doctrine of the Church is NOT revealed until the New Testament. It is one of the things that the Apostle Paul calls a mystery, meaning a previously unrevealed truth, now divulged. However, the very fact that Paul calls the Church the Bride of Christ (Ephesians 5:23–32) brings us back to the first divinely-ordained husband-wife relationship, in Genesis 2:24.

Also the church is surely foreshadowed in Genesis, with Abraham PERSON, being called out to form (through his descendants) FAMILY and the NATION of Israel, which God blessed and was also to be a blessing to all people on earth (Genesis 12:1–3).13

This blessing culminated in a unique Seed of Abraham, Jesus Himself (Galatians 3:16), who was to be the source of blessing to all the nations (Galatians 3:14). Paul tells us, ‘If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise’ (Galatians 3:29). Those who belong to Christ are His true Church which is the Bride of Christ.

Now.....a simple question with either a YES or a NO responce.

Garee.....Do YOU accept the Bible teaching that Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% MAN?????

YES or NO?????? Please just a one word answer.

We have a miracle in my family:

My wife's lymphoma has been declared in remission as of yesterday, to the glory of the Lord.

Praise God!

All the doctrine in the world, compared to the Lord from Whom all truth comes, will not bring more joy to me this day than for the One of whom those true doctrines speak as He is in our midst and placing His hands upon our loved ones to preserve their lives that we may remain together for yet a little longer. It's been a long battle for her, but I wanted to share with you that the Lord chose to keep her here with our children and myself.

Thank you all for your prayers for each other, and for me.

MM

Garee......The Catholic church teaches that The New Testament lies hidden in the Old, and the Old becomes clear in the New. They also say that These famous words of a Father of the Church, St. Augustine, in pointing to the concepts of prophecy and typology, provide the context for showing how Christ, the Redeemer of mankind, and His Most Holy Mother, the Immaculate Coredemptrix, are revealed in Genesis 3:15.

They deny the fullness of Christ grace saying only some queen of heaven received 100% the rest of mankind a unknown unknowable remnant of grace never . . .filled or coming to end of faith . . salivation. The gospel of wondering .

......The Catholic church a hierarchy of men teaches all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) is heresy (Acts 24) so that they could rather keep I heard it through the grape a laws of men governed by men who lord it over the non-venerable …A carbon copy of the faithless Jewish fathers, no different than the faithless gentile fathers, kings princes.

The pagan foundation “out of sight out of mind”. Cain buried Abel the first martyr the first recorded member of the bride of Christ his corrupted blood like the blood of all saints cries out to be clothed with the incorruptible. .God puts no difference between a Jew and gentile but rather works his faith empowering any man to do His good pleasure the kingdom does not come from without we are the temple of God. The 1st century reformation came and is still doing it work of restoring the government of peace (the Father and Son) it restored it in the 15th century reformation also

They deny the fullness of Christ’s gift of grace and say all of mankind with the exception a queens of heaven that they have named Mary received a un know remnant of grace

The church is the she or her in that verse can't seperate the gospel from the gospel .

“On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.”

“I will build my church,” ....was a foretelling of what was about to happen when He sent the Holy Spirit to indwell believers.

That sound like Catholic defense inspired from earth (Rome) desiring to give the authority to the things seen,

God knowing before time used Peter the denier of faith teaching him as well as the other how to walk after the unseen thing of God. Peter was deceived by the spirit of the antichrist. When jesu said to Peter flesh and blod di not revel it included peters flesh and blood. Peter was under the ilusion of the law of the father in so much that corupted flesh is the key that the gates of hel could never prevail against. They simply servere another teaching master call fathers a legion of disemobided worker with a famila spirt they thy must call patron saints (3500 and rising).
That INDWELLING was never present in the Old Test. saints!

The spirit that came upon them came from within it empowered them to work out the will of our father ust as it does toady .We look back to the glorious one time demonstration of the father and Son, They by the same spirit of faith as it is written through parable the hidden understanding looked ahead again the same spirit of faith worked both them and us. Having received the end of their new born again faith from the first the hearing of the gospel from the beging just as us today .

Abel moved from within believed God in order to show he was working by or strenthened by the faith of our God and not of his own powerless self …he was given the better thing that accompanies salvation.(Hebrews 6.) He promises he will not forget the good works we offer toward the power of His name .Again the power of his faithfulnesss

1 Peter gives us beautufull picture of the gospel of grace working from within when the power God comes on them. No pwer on no pwer from within .

1 Peter 1:9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Making no differnce between in them he does the outporring that does work from within .

We have a miracle in my family:

My wife's lymphoma has been declared in remission as of yesterday, to the glory of the Lord.

Praise God!

All the doctrine in the world, compared to the Lord from Whom all truth comes, will not bring more joy to me this day than for the One of whom those true doctrines speak as He is in our midst and placing His hands upon our loved ones to preserve their lives that we may remain together for yet a little longer. It's been a long battle for her, but I wanted to share with you that the Lord chose to keep her here with our children and myself.

Thank you all for your prayers for each other, and for me.

MM

GLORY TO GOD!!!!

They deny the fullness of Christ grace saying only some queen of heaven received 100% the rest of mankind a unknown unknowable remnant of grace never . . .filled or coming to end of faith . . salivation. The gospel of wondering .

......The Catholic church a hierarchy of men teaches all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) is heresy (Acts 24) so that they could rather keep I heard it through the grape a laws of men governed by men who lord it over the non-venerable …A carbon copy of the faithless Jewish fathers, no different than the faithless gentile fathers, kings princes.

The pagan foundation “out of sight out of mind”. Cain buried Abel the first martyr the first recorded member of the bride of Christ his corrupted blood like the blood of all saints cries out to be clothed with the incorruptible. .God puts no difference between a Jew and gentile but rather works his faith empowering any man to do His good pleasure the kingdom does not come from without we are the temple of God. The 1st century reformation came and is still doing it work of restoring the government of peace (the Father and Son) it restored it in the 15th century reformation also

They deny the fullness of Christ’s gift of grace and say all of mankind with the exception a queens of heaven that they have named Mary received a un know remnant of grace

The church is the she or her in that verse can't seperate the gospel from the gospel .

That sound like Catholic defense inspired from earth (Rome) desiring to give the authority to the things seen,

God knowing before time used Peter the denier of faith teaching him as well as the other how to walk after the unseen thing of God. Peter was deceived by the spirit of the antichrist. When jesu said to Peter flesh and blod di not revel it included peters flesh and blood. Peter was under the ilusion of the law of the father in so much that corupted flesh is the key that the gates of hel could never prevail against. They simply servere another teaching master call fathers a legion of disemobided worker with a famila spirt they thy must call patron saints (3500 and rising).

The spirit that came upon them came from within it empowered them to work out the will of our father ust as it does toady .We look back to the glorious one time demonstration of the father and Son, They by the same spirit of faith as it is written through parable the hidden understanding looked ahead again the same spirit of faith worked both them and us. Having received the end of their new born again faith from the first the hearing of the gospel from the beging just as us today .

Abel moved from within believed God in order to show he was working by or strenthened by the faith of our God and not of his own powerless self …he was given the better thing that accompanies salvation.(Hebrews 6.) He promises he will not forget the good works we offer toward the power of His name .Again the power of his faithfulnesss

1 Peter gives us beautufull picture of the gospel of grace working from within when the power God comes on them. No pwer on no pwer from within .

1 Peter 1:9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Making no differnce between in them he does the outporring that does work from within .

Incorrect.........again!

A picture of the gospel is seen in Genesis 3:15 but certainly not the church. There are NO Scriptures to support your opinion!

With out Scriptures your comments then are just your imaginations based on your own personal opinions.

Now again.....Do YOU believe that Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% Man and when He was incarnated He was in fact the God-Man?

Yes or NO...........Please do not post another "smoke screen" of nonesense. ONE WORD ANSWER.....YES or NO!

Back