the transgender bathroom laws are being pushed..hard

I'm not a hateful or hate-filled person..

But I think this law is reaching and feels forced...i just looked at the news and a county I used to live and High school I used to go to are enacting this laws...

Idk I feel I'm overreacting but all I see is the potential danger ..

Your thoughts?

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the obvious dangers which any honest person can see. My wife was/is creeped out by lesbians who would ogle her in the locker room or a public bathroom. Now they want to make it possible for a man with gender issues who may be attracted to girls to go into women's bathrooms. That goes beyond just creeping out the women and girls who will have to put up with it. Many women, including my wife, have had stalkers who go to great lengths to intimidate and harass their victims.
The politically correct crowd are always worried about offending those who should be protected. They have CHOSEN to worry more about the feelings of transgendered people than the safety and feelings of all women.
New protocols will have to be developed by women to ensure safety. Buddy systems will now have to be used. I can already imagine that high school girls will start going to the bathroom in groups of like 4 or 5 to keep this creepy element from invading their personal spaces. I see lawsuits galore for these issues. Already I saw a news story about a woman who was complaining that women were looking at her in the stall to see if she was a woman or not.
The more that politically correct politicians are elected to office, the more we will have to deal with these type of issues.

Humans should never try to play God. It is a case of trying to justify thoughts of human mind as morally right rather than sticking with God's standards. Even if we leave Biblical views on this, imagine how this could be misused! Can't believe what creepy guys can do!

Members - please note: After discussing the subject matter of this thread, the staff WILL ALLOW all reasonable and proper comments, including political commentary, in this thread. All we ask is that you try your best to observe the stipulations in Rule 3.1 with regard to demeaning NAMED persons.

We WILL ALLOW comments as to how the US government mandate came about and how it may be contrary to Christian Values.

Just remember too:

2 Peter 2:7-8 (KJV)
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds)​

Focusing on their deeds will vex you. What is it to be vexed?

Greek: kataponeo
1. to labor down, i.e. wear with toil.
2. (figuratively) harass.​

This word is a compound word, so other translations like this are: "beginning to sink", Matt 14:30; "drowned" Matt 18:6; "oppressed" Acts 7:24; "swallowed up" 2Cor 2:7; 2Cor 5:4.

The point is, it's okay to learn of their sins to pray for them and you, but to focus on it will bring you down. This is why the word of God says to think on:

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.​

The TV, Internet, newspapers, people walking down the street, family members, even your own thoughts are all ingested with your senses (hearing, seeing, touching, smelling, understanding, believing) and it pulls us down. Statistically if we spend 7-8 hours of sleep, that leaves 16 hours. If your spend 8 hours working, 2 hours commuting to/from work, 2 hours of eating, that leaves 4 hours left. Grooming, house work, shopping, all chip away at that time. So let's say you have 2 hours left. What do you do with it? 22 hours are spent in the world, how much time is needed praying and digging into the word of God to "balance" out all the worldly intake? To un-vex our intake?

Now you understand why the word of God says to meditate day and night on His word, Joshua 1:8. Because as you go about your very busy day, during breaths when you're on auto pilot, murmur to yourself the word of God and listen to it, pray as you breath, all day. It takes a lot of effort to focus on meditating on God's word with all the distractions around us, but if you take 30 mins to an hour before you start your day to find that one verse you need to chew on during the day, you'll overcome the things of this world. Now you just have to do it. Then you'll be MORE than conquerors, Romans 8:37.

Greetings:
We are a nation of man made laws.So we should have a new constitutional amendment,calling it (2B).
I like to see in what order they are forced to sign in.I know my Gulag would want to be first.
bye

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the obvious dangers which any honest person can see. My wife was/is creeped out by lesbians who would ogle her in the locker room or a public bathroom. Now they want to make it possible for a man with gender issues who may be attracted to girls to go into women's bathrooms. That goes beyond just creeping out the women and girls who will have to put up with it. Many women, including my wife, have had stalkers who go to great lengths to intimidate and harass their victims.
The politically correct crowd are always worried about offending those who should be protected. They have CHOSEN to worry more about the feelings of transgendered people than the safety and feelings of all women.
New protocols will have to be developed by women to ensure safety. Buddy systems will now have to be used. I can already imagine that high school girls will start going to the bathroom in groups of like 4 or 5 to keep this creepy element from invading their personal spaces. I see lawsuits galore for these issues. Already I saw a news story about a woman who was complaining that women were looking at her in the stall to see if she was a woman or not.
The more that politically correct politicians are elected to office, the more we will have to deal with these type of issues.
I agree, I'm glad I made it out of high school before all this mess ensued...i really feel sorry for this generation...its just surprising its happening in a county and school I used to go to..and yes I hope many will implement the buddy system...i just feel bad for loners. .man what creepy times we live in.

Once you understand that the acronym is no longer LBGT but now is LBGTP to include pedophile it makes perfect evil sense. We are closer to God's judgement every day and he is not politically correct nor tolerant.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Once you understand that the acronym is no longer LBGT but now is LBGTP to include pedophile it makes perfect evil sense. We are closer to God's judgement every day and he is not politically correct nor tolerant.

Wow, lgbtp just wow

I'm not a hateful or hate-filled person..

But I think this law is reaching and feels forced...i just looked at the news and a county I used to live and High school I used to go to are enacting this laws...

Idk I feel I'm overreacting but all I see is the potential danger ..

Your thoughts?

The world is going insane. Ever since gay marriage was legalized in the US, the madness hasn't stopped: gay monuments, transgender bathrooms, Stefonknee Wolscht.

May God bless and enlighten all gays and lesbians, if they don't repent they are going to hell.

To be accurate, the P stands for Pansexual.

Luke 17,like the days of Lot in Sodom. The danger is so many brothers are running towards hell calling it good.

Hi there,

Both male and female, need to use these facilities. If there are enclosed cubicles, where privacy is ensured, then it makes no difference who uses them. This need not be a gender issue. A person's sexuality is between them and their Maker, it should not be a matter for open scrutiny or discussion.

Neither male nor female are guaranteed perfect safety, anywhere at anytime: but for the most part, those who use these facilities will not have evil intent, regardless of their gender. Yet, I understand the fears of those who are in a situation where they are at their most vulnerable.

It is a very stupid law.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Just like the final days of Sodom and woe to those who call evil good. This is not from God but from Satan.

Back