Theorising John 14:6

From the 2 postings about,

1. JESUS is the "way," very clearly performs the role of "SON of God" as MODEL to the chosen that Paul realized after having clearly identified HIM:

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

It is for this reason, in many verses, we find HIM truly submitting to His FATHER. And to be an ideal MODEL, Jesus even did not admit that He is good in the following:

John 5:19 ...Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do:

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

2. JESUS is the "truth," David saw only GOD is the TRUTH!

Psalms 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

If David "saw" GOD is the TRUTH, and JESUS admit to doubting Thomas that HE is the TRUTH, what conclusion can we discern and draw from the foreoing?

JESUS as the "way," very clearly performs His secondary role "SON of God" MODEL only to the chosen.

JESUS as "TRUTH," very clearly performs His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh" ready to "shed His blood on the cross" to fulfill the testament of salvation of GOD!

Again, no human wisdom (the use of the intellect, senses, and feeling) should taint the foregoing revelations of truth about JESUS CHRIST. Instead, let us wait for God for further revelations of truth about HIM.

From the 2 postings about,

1. JESUS is the "way," very clearly performs the role of "SON of God" as MODEL to the chosen that Paul realized after having clearly identified HIM:

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

It is for this reason, in many verses, we find HIM truly submitting to His FATHER. And to be an ideal MODEL, Jesus even did not admit that He is good in the following:

John 5:19 ...Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do:

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

2. JESUS is the "truth," David saw only GOD is the TRUTH!

Psalms 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

If David "saw" GOD is the TRUTH, and JESUS admit to doubting Thomas that HE is the TRUTH, what conclusion can we discern and draw from the foreoing?

JESUS as the "way," very clearly performs His secondary role "SON of God" MODEL only to the chosen.

JESUS as "TRUTH," very clearly performs His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh" ready to "shed His blood on the cross" to fulfill the testament of salvation of GOD!

Again, no human wisdom (the use of the intellect, senses, and feeling) should taint the foregoing revelations of truth about JESUS CHRIST. Instead, let us wait for God for further revelations of truth about HIM.

From the foregoing TRUTH revealed from the word about the true identity of JESUS CHRIST, it is very clear how Simon Peter recognized HIM, "not with flesh and blood, but by the revelation of the Father which is in heaven."

Matthew 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

To declare JESUS is the "Christ" it needs a "miracle" for HE is actually the "FATHER in the flesh" as Paul wrote in the following:

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit...

It is written there is only ONE GOD; the FATHER speaking in the following:

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

As the "CHRIST" Jesus in His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh," is the only CREATOR and SAVIOR! The FATHER speaking in the following:

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

HUMAN WISDOM dictates Jesus the SON of God "sits at the right hand of God" as it is written:

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

"Unseen" by the NATURAL MAN (1 Cor 2:14), God is speaking "spiritual things" using the "language of man" that needs divine revelation to understand His "intended message" thereof. Thus, "sitting at the right hand of God" does not mean position, but rather "power of God." Thus,

Exodus 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

JESUS in His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh," indeed, rests upon HIM the "totality of power of GOD."

(To be continued)

From the foregoing TRUTH revealed from the word about the true identity of JESUS CHRIST, it is very clear how Simon Peter recognized HIM, "not with flesh and blood, but by the revelation of the Father which is in heaven."

I agree. This is why it makes no sense that a true Christian can ever be an atheist except he lie to himself.
To declare JESUS is the "Christ" it needs a "miracle" for HE is actually the "FATHER in the flesh" as Paul wrote in the following:
Jesus is the Son of God. But because He submitted completely to God's will on earth (everything He said and did, God told Him to say and do), hence God taught the parables and performed the miracles 'through Him', hence it is not wrong to praise Jesus as you would the Father.
HUMAN WISDOM dictates Jesus the SON of God "sits at the right hand of God" as it is written:

Human wisdom? The bible says He sits there as per the verse you quoted.

JESUS in His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh," indeed, rests upon HIM the "totality of power of GOD."

Yes, different wording 'primary role' but still in line I suppose.

I had to post this as this thread has 666 views :eek:

I believe Jesus said the majority of mankind is going to perish and it's more obvious all the time. The number of those who'll be saved will be few in comparison to those who'll perish. " Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. "Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." (Mt 7:13, 14). This makes our outreach more urgent.
"It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." (Hbr 9:27). "He that believeth on Him is not
condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Matthew 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit...

It is written there is only ONE GOD; the FATHER speaking in the following:

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

As the "CHRIST" Jesus in His primary role as the "FATHER in the flesh," is the only CREATOR and SAVIOR! The FATHER speaking in the following:

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

"Unseen" by the NATURAL MAN (1 Cor 2:14), God is speaking "spiritual things" using the "language of man" that needs divine revelation to understand His "intended message" thereof. Thus, "sitting at the right hand of God" does not mean position, but rather "power of God." Thus,

Exodus 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

(To be continued)

To identify JESUS CHRIST, God would bring us to the time the FATHER spoke to Abram (Abraham) in the following:

Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

WHO could deny/refute that this COVENANT of the FATHER is not "Testament of Salvation," the fact that the FATHER is the GOD of Abraham and his offsprings. Literally, they are the Israelites and now known as the JEWS. But later, GOD revealed to Paul there is no more distinction as to nationalities:

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

(To be continued)

Back