Third and Fourth Dimensional Living

"If you have come to salvation by any of these means that is wonderful."

I always thought that salvation was through the Lord Jesus Christ by faith and nothing else.

I think you are reading me wrong, you know me better than that. There is only one way.
Like are brother said it was science that brought him to Christ.
So be it I say.

Certainly the physical world which declares the Glory of God, and all of his handy work is another means in which testifies to man that he has no excuse to not believe the Gospel.

Major, IMNSHO one can learn all that is necessary about Cho from the wiki article about him.......but that is me.

Agreed, but then again there is material there that if not true would be fuel for successful litigation...........I think.

Hi there,

The Word of God itself is the only safe source of knowledge concerning the things of the Spirit.
It alone is His Sword; which He uses to divide asunder and reveal the thoughts and intents of our own hearts. While enlightening us concerning Christ Jesus, His person and His work, and the fulness of God which resides in Him, of which we partake, by faith, through Him.

Praise His Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified,
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Hi there,

The Word of God itself is the only safe source of knowledge concerning the things of the Spirit.
It alone is His Sword; which He uses to divide asunder and reveal the thoughts and intents of our own hearts. While enlightening us concerning Christ Jesus, His person and His work, and the fulness of God which resides in Him, of which we partake, by faith, through Him.

Praise His Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified,
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Chris, what would we do without you keeping us inline. You always refer to the Scriptures, that my friend is ill refutable.

It's so typical to lazily heed and parrot the critics. Read the book yourself.

I did. But what has that got to do with the truth of the statement?????

According to the rules if I said what I thought I could be reported, so instead I used the book, author and page numbers of
someone who did the homework.

It seems to me that you would want to read what someone who actually did the work said and not an opinion from me.

Not true. How typical!

That excerpt is true and biblical!

Holy Spirit attests to the truth that when we speak the truth of God's word in faith concerning His promises...Jesus will perform it.

Too many people are nor being fed the right spiritual food in the churches today. Consequently, because they don't see the works of Christ bringing amazing results, they quickly poo poo them.

I would say to you that way too many people are being fed religious deception and because they are looking for the improbable, they fall for the false teachings of those who propagate such error.

When Jesus was asked what the signs would be of His next coming, He said in Matthew 24:4 ....................
"And Jesus said unto them, take heed that no man deceive you, for many shall come in my name saying, I am the Christ, and shall deceive many".

In the world we live today, one of if not the most important commodity we can have is the TRUTH.

According to http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings.............
The founding pastor of the world's largest Pentecostal congregation, Paul Yonggi Cho has been sentenced to three years in prison for embezzling 13 billion won (US$12 million) in church funds.

OK peoples, all levity aside, I think it is dangerous,(though not perilous) to toy with these ideas of extra dimensions extending into the spiritual realms.
We do know from God's word that the physical creation is to be done away with in the proper time.
If, if the spiritual was a forth dimension, when the first three are done away with, the forth would possibly be cut loose so to speak and well, be something like a ship drifting aimlessly.
I think Complete in post #25 is right on the money.

Amen!

Wiki is not a great source of what is true. It all depends on the mindset and worldview of contributors.

So then what part is not true?

His teaching on the 4th dimension?

His conviction of embezzling.

His lying about the embezzlement.

His comments suggesting that the 2011 Tsunami "could be a warning from God to Japan, which has become an increasingly materialistic, secular and idol-worshiping country.

His conviction of tax evasion.

I am just curious as to what you think is not true and is in fact a world view????

I would say to you that way too many people are being fed religious deception and because they are looking for the improbable, they fall for the false teachings of those who propagate such error.

When Jesus was asked what the signs would be of His next coming, He said in Matthew 24:4 ....................
"And Jesus said unto them, take heed that no man deceive you, for many shall come in my name saying, I am the Christ, and shall deceive many".

In the world we live today, one of if not the most important commodity we can have is the TRUTH.

According to http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings.............
The founding pastor of the world's largest Pentecostal congregation, Paul Yonggi Cho has been sentenced to three years in prison for embezzling 13 billion won (US$12 million) in church funds.
Typical again. The book is excellent. Christians do find themselves in trouble sometimes. That doesn't mean his book isn't great.

Last edited:
So then what part is not true?

His teaching on the 4th dimension?

His conviction of embezzling.

His lying about the embezzlement.

His comments suggesting that the 2011 Tsunami "could be a warning from God to Japan, which has become an increasingly materialistic, secular and idol-worshiping country.

His conviction of tax evasion.

I am just curious as to what you think is not true and is in fact a world view????
Anything to disparage a book you've never even seen or read.

Anything to disparage a book you've never even seen or read.
What part of post #49 did you not read or understand????

Typical again. The book is excellent. Christians do find themselves in trouble sometimes. That doesn't mean his book isn't great.

Please look at comment #49 again. You probably didn't read it the 1st time..............
"I did. But what has that got to do with the truth of the statement?????"

As for not reading it or knowing about it, allow me to open it to page # 83 of The Fourth Dimension. Since you do not want to know what others have said, allow me to give you my opinion. Mr. Cho said...........
"YOU create the presence of Jesus with your mouth. He is bound by your lips and by your words."

Here is another quote from him in his book, "Solving Life's Problem's", page #51..........
" God must respond to our demands."

Now turn back to your copy of The Fourth Dimension to page #44 where we all can read that...........
"Through visualization and dreaming you can incubate your future and hatch the results."

If you choose to accept those comments as Biblical and you want to believe them and follow them, go right ahead sister.

IMO they sound a whole lot like what Satan promised Eve...."YOU shall be as gods".

Of course Christians find themselves in trouble sometimes. The point is, which you seem to dismiss is that this man is teaching heresy. Evidently that is OK with you so then, so be it for you. However a lot of other people like to know the truth about what goes on around us.

Speaking of typical.......you did not answer one single question posed in comment #53.

Do you think that all of those things are false?

Do you think that someone who does those things should be in a position of leadership?

Well of course you do, you just said that. Sorry, Forgive the question.

Back