"Try the spirits"

Below is for our better understanding:
1. Beloved, trust not every idea or concept, but test the idea or concept whether they are of God: because many false ideas and concepts are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby we know the Spirit of God: Every idea or concept that acknowledges itself under all that Jesus Christ teaches and consists of is of God.
3. And every idea and concept that refuses to be under all that Jesus Christ teaches and consists of is not of God: and this is that idea and concept of against or other than Christ, whereof you have heard that such should come; and these ideas and concepts are even now already in the world.

"Idea or concept" comes from men. What I read, God does not accept what comes from MAN on matters pertaining to Him. Example:

God endows divine knowledge to "suckling or babes," therefore what "idea or concept" do these have in the eyes of God?

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Hence,

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Who was JESUS CHRIST before "coming in the flesh?"

This is GOD'S test to separate His "chosen few" from the "many called."

In the first place, WHO really planned and made the "testament of salvation?" Was it not the FATHER the testator on several instances revealed it, more specifically to Abram before he was named Abraham?

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Let alone GOD give the requisite for the fulfillment of His "testament of salvation." This was revealed to Paul after recognizing JESUS CHRIST the God he did not identify before:

Hebrews 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Who would think and accept that the FATHER , as testator, could fulfill His testament? Impossible says the Natural Man:

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

How could a Spirit GOD die in fulfilling His testament?

To be continued)

How could serious and sincere people searching for the truth that could solve the mystery of the "identity" of JESUS CHRIST be overlooked? For the FATHER to fulfill His testament of salvation with His DEATH "He had to manifest Himself in the flesh!" Simply stated, the FATHER should become and turn Himself into a MAN, thus:

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Let us remember this is the claim of the FATHER, and this must be truth:

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Can we not believe the FATHER claiming the following?

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Why don't we believe the FATHER for His claim when this is confirmed, affirmed positively, by JESUS CHRIST?

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Of course, from the foregoing TRUTH many questions are in the minds of many people that GOD is just too glad to answer and clear up for the satisfaction of the "meek," the "poor in spirit," the "suckling or babes."

(To be continued)

Can we accept that JESUS CHRIST has two roles as "divinely revealed" to Simon Peter in the following on identifying Him:

*** Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Peter saw JESUS as the FATHER who made the "testament of salvation" (Gen 17:7) necessitating its fulfillment with the "death of the maker or testator."

Hebrews 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

The foregoing must be the PRIMARY ROLE of Jesus, now a human being (Phil 2:6-8), that at His death on the cross "shedding blood" fulfilled His "testament of salvation."

QUESTION may be raised on the "impossibilty" of this truth, like:

BEFORE the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day, then WHERE was GOD then? There was no God!

God answers this question with what "is written" by demonstration. When the Rich Man and Lazarus the beggar were dead, their bodies were burried in the cemetery. But their souls were "alive" as it "is written" and everybody reads that in Luke 16:22-28.

For JESUS CHRIST in His role as FATHER, His body was in the tomb for 3 days, but His SOUL and SPIRIT are alived. Therefore, GOD had never been absent!

*** Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Can we accept that JESUS CHRIST has two roles as "divinely revealed" to Simon Peter in the following on identifying Him:

*** Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Peter saw JESUS as the FATHER who made the "testament of salvation" (Gen 17:7) necessitating its fulfillment with the "death of the maker or testator."

The foregoing must be the PRIMARY ROLE of Jesus, now a human being (Phil 2:6-8), that at His death on the cross "shedding blood" fulfilled His "testament of salvation."

QUESTION may be raised on the "impossibilty" of this truth, like:

BEFORE the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day, then WHERE was GOD then? There was no God!

God answers this question with what "is written" by demonstration. When the Rich Man and Lazarus the beggar were dead, their bodies were burried in the cemetery. But their souls were "alive" as it "is written" and everybody reads that in Luke 16:22-28.

For JESUS CHRIST in His role as FATHER, His body was in the tomb for 3 days, but His SOUL and SPIRIT are alived. Therefore, GOD had never been absent!

*** Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Perhpas this Thread for this particular topic may now be closed, except there are some questions of our beloved participants. I welcome questions, except philosophy and technical matters. God bless us.

Psalms 56:10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.

Psalms 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalms 56:12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

Psalms 56:13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

God has His way of "trying the spirits" whether a person is true or a bogus Christian. This was revealed to John the Beloved Apostle:

1 Joh 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Joh 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1 Joh 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Spirit bears fruit. We know spirits by their fruit. Any spirit who does not bear the fruit of the Spirit is not of God.

So, how do we test spirits?

By the manifestation of the fruit (love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance)
Whosoever manifests the above listed fruit of the Spirit in his/her flesh confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the (his/her) flesh nature.

Simply parotting that "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh" without experiencing and bearing above listed fruit in the flesh does not cut it. Only the spirit of a loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, gentle, good (righteous), faithful, meek and self-controlling person honestly confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the (his/her) flesh.

Perhpas this Thread for this particular topic may now be closed, except there are some questions of our beloved participants. I welcome questions, except philosophy and technical matters. God bless us.

Psalms 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalms 56:13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Hi Fil;

In your post regarding 1st John 4:1-3 as a test. It is a very clear revelation from God, then it is the truth but it is not easy to accept. Although I can't refute. Perhaps this is the message of our lord in Matthew 18:3 which will proceed to Matthew 11:25.

May the lord reveal the truth in all who seek for it.

Hi Fil;

In your post regarding 1st John 4:1-3 as a test. It is a very clear revelation from God, then it is the truth but it is not easy to accept. Although I can't refute. Perhaps this is the message of our lord in Matthew 18:3 which will proceed to Matthew 11:25.

Hi Fil;

godswill, yes it is only after passing the "test for spirits" that means having clearly identified JESUS CHRIST that GOD no longer is a mystery. Thus, by divine revelation, the following questions can now be answered.

Who is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses? What is His name?
Who is the GOD of Peter, Paul, and James? What is His name?
Who is the GOD of the "chosen" today? What is His name?
Who is the One True God that the "elect" will be meeting in heaven and to be with eternity? What is His name?

The answers to all these questions are revealed by GOD from the revelations of JESUS CHRIST given to His listeners:

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Of course Peter, Paul, James and other Disciples of Jesus Christ were not literally converted "as little childlren." In the eyes of our Lord they only believed and accepted everything written in the Holy Bible. Perhaps many people have not even realized their rejection of some that "are written."

The reason for rejection is is the prohibiton in the following:

Using "own understanding" on the words of God that are expressed in parables (Ezek 20:49, Psa 78:2, Mar 4:34):

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Trusting "other people" on matters pertaining to God and His words:

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm...

godswill, yes it is only after passing the "test for spirits" that means having clearly identified JESUS CHRIST that GOD no longer is a mystery. Thus, by divine revelation, the following questions can now be answered.

Who is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses? What is His name?
Who is the GOD of Peter, Paul, and James? What is His name?
Who is the GOD of the "chosen" today? What is His name?
Who is the One True God that the "elect" will be meeting in heaven and to be with eternity? What is His name?

The answers to all these questions are revealed by GOD from the revelations of JESUS CHRIST given to His listeners:

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Of course Peter, Paul, James and other Disciples of Jesus Christ were not literally converted "as little childlren." In the eyes of our Lord they only believed and accepted everything written in the Holy Bible. Perhaps many people have not even realized their rejection of some that "are written."

The reason for rejection is is the prohibiton in the following:

Using "own understanding" on the words of God that are expressed in parables (Ezek 20:49, Psa 78:2, Mar 4:34):

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Trusting "other people" on matters pertaining to God and His words:

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm...

Therefore, to pass 1John 4:1-3, the recognition with Jesus Christ must be come from heaven as Jesus said to Simon Peter (Mat 16:16-17). This verse is clearly written and can always be read by preachers. Why this message is being ignored by my preacher cause I never heard it from them? I thought they are taking us to salvation?

Back