UFO's----Are They Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that impossible? :) The devil knows God is real which is why they believe in Him. They just don't obey Him because they rebelled and got kicked out of heaven. There are even people who believe God exists, but they still live the way they want to without following the Bible. 🤷‍♀️
Please post the # of the post so I can see the CONTEXT!

You said............
" Yet we have a wealth of knowledge that dinosaurs or dragons if you like lived among us from every culture around the world. "

You said........
"Under the classification of Genesis 6:19-20 along with Genesis 7:3,14 which simply adds extra numbers for clean animals instead of just the two for the unclean ."

NOPE! All you have presented is your opinion! The Bible DOES NOT say Noah included dinosaurs on the ark!
Many evolutionary scientists say that today's birds are the direct descendants of dinosaurs (theropods, in particular).

So maybe there were dinosaurs on the ark!

Many evolutionary scientists say that today's birds are the direct descendants of dinosaurs (theropods, in particular).

So maybe there were dinosaurs on the ark!

So with all the varied types of dinosaurs that were on the earth, only birds evolved to make the transition from the Ark to the earth.

Really??? What kept the carnivoran dinosaurs from eating Noah and every thing on the Ark in a year?
How much food would Noah have had to carry on the Ark to feed all those dinosaurs who did not eat meat?

You might want to rethink your idea brother.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Most dinosaurs did not survive the extinction event(s) including asteroid strike (and the climate catastrophe that resulted) as well as inability to deal with new diseases. But they were on the way out prior to that, the little furry things out competed them and survived more treacherous environments. By the time hominids appeared only a few nitch species of dinos remained. And man quickly killed off anything that tried to eat man or man's game.

But there is no good dividing line between what we call theropods and what we call birds. By the time of the flood the all remaining WERE birds.

But I am being a little facetious. I believe the Noah flood to be a local event recorded in the Bible from the viewpoint of Noah and his family. There does not seem to be a global extinction event to match. Land animals around the world were not destroyed at any given time.

Why is that impossible? :) The devil knows God is real which is why they believe in Him. They just don't obey Him because they rebelled and got kicked out of heaven. There are even people who believe God exists, but they still live the way they want to without following the Bible. 🤷‍♀️

James 2:19, "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and tremble."(WBT)

Believing in God or knowing He exists is not the same thing as believing in Him for salvation.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Most dinosaurs did not survive the extinction event(s) including asteroid strike (and the climate catastrophe that resulted) as well as inability to deal with new diseases. But they were on the way out prior to that, the little furry things out competed them and survived more treacherous environments. By the time hominids appeared only a few nitch species of dinos remained. And man quickly killed off anything that tried to eat man or man's game.

But there is no good dividing line between what we call theropods and what we call birds. By the time of the flood the all remaining WERE birds.

But I am being a little facetious. I believe the Noah flood to be a local event recorded in the Bible from the viewpoint of Noah and his family. There does not seem to be a global extinction event to match. Land animals around the world were not destroyed at any given time.
My apologies. Yes, I misunderstood. This makes sense and I tend to agree.

UFO's are real. They have to be cause my husband said he saw one. Everyone has seen one!!! Just walk up to anyone in the store and ask them.

Aliens are all around us!!!

I wonder when people began to see UFO's. Have you ever investigated it??? Well I have and it seems that the first recorded UFO sighting occurred in 1947, when businessman Kenneth Arnold claimed to see a group of nine high-speed objects near Mount Rainier in Washington while flying his small plane.
Arnold estimated the speed of the crescent-shaped objects as several thousand miles per hour and said they moved “like saucers skipping on water.” In the newspaper report that followed, it was mistakenly stated that the objects were saucer-shaped, hence the term flying saucer.

The same year that Arnold saw the flying objects, rancher W.W. “Mac” Brazel came across a mysterious 200-yard long wreckage near an Army airfield in Roswell, New Mexico. Local papers reported it was the remains of a flying saucer and from that we now see that everyone has seen a UFO.

Then in the 50's, along cam a man named Rod Serling writing Sci-fi books and the Twilight Zone on CBS on Friday nights.

Now, I would like to "DEBUNK" the idea of UFO's.

While I can’t personally fathom it, and I am sure that NO ONE reading this will say that, but the fact is that some people LIE. In fact the Bible says that "ALL MEN ARE LIARS"! You see, some folks invent stories in an attempt to achieve fame, wealth, or sometimes for odd reasons known only to them. Some people like to feel important and holier than thou. Sometimes they are just having a little fun and see it as a prank. Whatever their reason, a certain percentage of UFO sightings can be attributed to people telling tall tales.

Again, we do not like to admit this, but another possibility is that the witness had a psychological event of some kind that caused them to hallucinate.
The brain is a complex organ, and certain disorders can cause people to have trouble sorting reality from the fractured products of their minds.

Remember the 4 Mississippi's???? It is when a woman places her hand on a man for 3 Mississippies and the mans brain says......"SHE LOVE ME"!

People may simply make a mistake. Any strange lights in the sky can be surprising and a little scary, but that doesn’t make them of alien origin. Some UFO sightings in the neighborhood of military bases potentially can be explained by classified aircraft rarely seen by the public. Personally, I live 20 miles from a Navy Bombing range. We see jets making runs almost every week and sometimes at night. Now, if I WANT TO MAKE IT SO.....I can see a F4 Phantom jet with its tail flameing and it looks just like a UFO.

Then there is another reason. There are actually ALIENS!
Now.........if we are Christians, we believe that life man from God to Adam and then to Eve. Then ALL life came from LIFE. That is Creationism.

But.....Evolution says that life came from dead rocks and dead dirt and could happen anywhere in the universe hence Aliens.

So, if life does not spontaneously happen, then the logical ramifications are — aliens don’t exist, except in the movies and our imaginations!

Aliens are among us right now! Fallen angels are not indigenous to this world, and yet they are all around us.

MM

Yes, they're real. Extraterrestrial beings have made history on this planet , recorded by different civilizations across the globe, for millenia.

And there are many contemporary eyewitnesses.

What's fascinating is that the fallen angels have ONLY the power that God gave/gives to them. The Lord can withdraw His power from them any time of His choosing...

MM

What's fascinating is that the fallen angels have ONLY the power that God gave/gives to them. The Lord can withdraw His power from them any time of His choosing...

MM
He can, but I think He doesn't because it would be like going back on His word. The Bible says he changes not, He's the same yesterday, today and forever. So to withdraw what He had given would be like changing His mind, or going back on His word because He spoke everything in existence. The whole universe was created by and is held together by His word. Going back on His word risks the integrity of His word, the word that's holding the universe together. So technically He CAN go back on His word, but what would happen to the rest of the universe that's held together by His unchanging word? Like this world and us humans? That's why the devil's days are numbered and why they will be put in hell as opposed to just making them stop existing. There's a reason for everything God does even if we can't understand it. đź‘Ť

He can, but I think He doesn't because it would be like going back on His word. The Bible says he changes not, He's the same yesterday, today and forever. So to withdraw what He had given would be like changing His mind, or going back on His word because He spoke everything in existence. The whole universe was created by and is held together by His word. Going back on His word risks the integrity of His word, the word that's holding the universe together. So technically He CAN go back on His word, but what would happen to the rest of the universe that's held together by His unchanging word? Like this world and us humans? That's why the devil's days are numbered and why they will be put in hell as opposed to just making them stop existing. There's a reason for everything God does even if we can't understand it. đź‘Ť

I'm not tracking your train of thought on it being a matter of God going back on His word to remove from the demonic hoards His power that He has given to them. Where did He ever promise them that they would retain His power that He gave to them? This is fascinating.

There is a pit mentioned in scripture where the "locust" demons, those who will one day torment mankind on this earth, are powerless to influence mankind due to them being locked away in the "pit" (Tartarus).

Granted, the demons who are still roaming about the earth have the power given to them as they continue to move mankind in the direction God want's things to go toward the very end of all things, but His Millennial Reign will show well enough that, even without the influences of Satan in this world after he is locked away for that thousand years, mankind is bereft, in and of himself, of moral uprightness apart from Christ.

MM

You said..........
"The Bible says he changes not, He's the same yesterday, today and forever."

That has to do with His CHARACTER and has nothing to do with the subject being discussed!

You then said...........
"So to withdraw what He had given would be like changing His mind, or going back on His word because He spoke everything in existence. "

When did God ever give demons the ability to create life?????? What Universe, What Book of the Bible???
How can He withdraw something He never gave?????

Yes, they're real. Extraterrestrial beings have made history on this planet , recorded by different civilizations across the globe, for millenia.

And yet you or no one else has posted ONE single verifiable evidence. NOT ONE! Just opinions, conspiracies and ideas.

Would you please clarify for all our understanding of your position?

Do you actually believe there is life out there on other planets somewhere? Is that what you mean?

MM

Since it appears there won't be discussion on that topic, I will just say that, in the past, I've observed the attempted apologetic for the idea that there are other beings on other planets, and have also observed how wanting their reasoning was in support of the idea...which is to say that I have yet to see or hear reasoning that conforms to any rational explanation, and that conforms to the Bible itself.

MM

Since it appears there won't be discussion on that topic, I will just say that, in the past, I've observed the attempted apologetic for the idea that there are other beings on other planets, and have also observed how wanting their reasoning was in support of the idea...which is to say that I have yet to see or hear reasoning that conforms to any rational explanation, and that conforms to the Bible itself.

MM
The Bible doesn't talk about many things we know to exist today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back