UFO's----Are They Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are non-denominational Christians.
That is true. However.....Christianity is NOT a denomination. It is a faith based on Christ.
But, None of which explains your elusiveness in telling what Denomination you belong to. YOU asked me and I told you. Why are YOU so elusive about yours.

Are you ashamed of it? Could it be that you are of the PRETERIST position of theology?

That is true. However.....Christianity is NOT a denomination. It is a faith based on Christ.
But, None of which explains your elusiveness in telling what Denomination you belong to. YOU asked me and I told you. Why are YOU so elusive about yours.

Are you ashamed of it? Could it be that you are of the PRETERIST position of theology.
Baseless accusations make you look bad.

You have my answer. Continue w/personal attacks that are against the rules?

Baseless accusations make you look bad.

You have my answer. Continue w/personal attacks that are against the rules?
That is disappointing, but expected. Asking the same question that YOU asked me is not a personal attack.

1 Peter 3:15 says.........
“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”

Last edited:
That is disappointing, but expected. Asking the same question that YOU asked me is not a personal attack.
1 Peter 3:15 says.........
“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”

Major, bullies are a lesson for all. You asked my denomination. I told you I'm Christian. That should have told you I'm non-denominational.

Now you behave as a child does. ''You asked me, now you can't answer the same way? ''nAnd then you launch in with personal attacks.
And snide remarks.
Very disappointing indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back