Wars and Rumors of Wars

This even found its way into our school board.

Last week, during its regular monthly school board meeting, agenda item H12 (Condemnation of all violence perpetrated on the state of Israel) was discussed. The summary was "The purpose of this item is to request that the Superintendent offer District mental health services, such as counseling, made available to all schools across the District to support students who may be affected by the recent events in Israel." (see: https://pdfs.dadeschools.net/Bdarch/2024/Bd101624/agenda/h12rev.pdf)

During public hearings, one young female student spoke. She is from Palestine. She was articulate and made a good point about the passing of H12. There are victims on both sides, and I agree that the School Board should not take sides, especially taking into account that we are talking about children and non-combatants.

The School Board ended up voting for H2, but that young lady left an impression on me.

Rtm
this is what i tell the church . its a family feud from the days of the beginning of time Cain and able Esau Jacob i dont like war there are no winners ..is israel vindictive ? yes they are blinded the arab nations hates israel they took land that nobody wanted and devolved it this war will never be settled until christ comes back . the united states is in a mess to

Back