Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

Chris McCann from eBible Fellowship also believes in the date of October 6:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/

Well, by date-setting, one has gone off on a wild goose chase. No need to heed anything anyone like that says. You may as well get your tin foil hat on if you are going to listen to unwise people like that. Mr. McCann is just another flake---a false prophet, and if he is a Christian, he is in disobedience.

Besides, the rapture of the Church is not the "end of the world"!

Last edited:
Jk jk....

But we've entered September... And many say this month is it...

However I still agree with the whole, no one knows the day or hour verse...

How will you spend September.. Also this is the month of me and my brother's birthday...so..I'll be taking him n myself out.
Get all your "party" hats ready, but do not forget where you store them. You are going to have to be real quick at putting them on sense God is coming in a twinkle of a eye.

Another thought you can just leave them on all the time, and then you will be watching for his return, and it will be a good witnessing tool when you tell everyone why you are wearing it. :)

Well, I listened to the entire audio from McCann, and he is really flaky. He is of the belief---with no proofs, yet he thumps the bible as truth---that May 21, 2011 saw the coming of the Lord, with signs such as the darkening of the sun, etc. and that we are in the Tribulation days now and that as of today, October 7, 2015, the end will come. He obviously missed the part when the Body of Christ is resurrected and caught up to Jesus and the part that the Tribulation extends for 7 years. He's just another false teacher, full of himself, and reveals a true lack of biblical understanding. Sad.

We must not take every Rev. Tom, Dick and Harry with such naivete. With this guy, it should be easy to spot his heresy. He'll be wearing a nice gooey plaster of egg on his face tomorrow.

Be like a Berean!

Well, I listened to the entire audio from McCann, and he is really flaky. He is of the belief---with no proofs, yet he thumps the bible as truth---that May 21, 2011 saw the coming of the Lord, with signs such as the darkening of the sun, etc. and that we are in the Tribulation days now and that as of today, October 7, 2015, the end will come. He obviously missed the part when the Body of Christ is resurrected and caught up to Jesus and the part that the Tribulation extends for 7 years. He's just another false teacher, full of himself, and reveals a true lack of biblical understanding. Sad.

We must not take every Rev. Tom, Dick and Harry with such naivete. With this guy, it should be easy to spot his heresy. He'll be wearing a nice gooey plaster of egg on his face tomorrow.

Be like a Berean!

Like I said, I don't want to judge anyone but I admire his courage. Maybe he honestly believed in his doctrine and wasn't trying to fool anyone.

Sometimes deception comes under the guise of speaking courageously.

Deceivers don't usually know they are deceivers. They are simply convinced that what they think is true, but it's a lie. Therefore, it goes without saying that it's the deceived who deceive.

Last edited:
Sometimes deception comes under the guise of speaking courageously.

Deceivers don't usually know they are deceivers. They are simply convinced that what they think is true, but it's a lie. Therefore, it goes without saying that it's the deceived who deceive.

Yes! May I also add that deceivers are more dangerous than some seem to think. A little bit of leaven leavens the whole lump. The seeds they spread are poisonous and can stretch quite far.

@Flavio, anyone claiming to being part of the body of Christ we are called to judge; "For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the Church? But those who are outside, God judges. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves" (1 Cor 5:12-13); don't feel bad or ashamed for doing so!

Jk jk....

But we've entered September... And many say this month is it...

However I still agree with the whole, no one knows the day or hour verse...

How will you spend September.. Also this is the month of me and my brother's birthday...so..I'll be taking him n myself out.

Hey.........it is almost November! Do we still need to be wearing those metal hats?????

Rare celestial event that took place in Madrid, Spain (October 28):

Apparently, this fireball was caused by comet Encke.

Back