Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

Lukewarm Christians won't be here. No none on earth will not have heard the name of Jesus, so they will be people who have already rejected salvation. Many will continue to do so, but the beloved Jews are God's focus, and they will return to their God and receive His Son, their Messiah!
Amen sister! (2 Thess. 2:8-12)

Aliens...the vast majority of people will believe we were abducted that is why when the world sees Jesus they will run to caves and ask the mountains to cover them...fear He's an alien coming. Others will know He is God and will repent and be saved.

If I was the A/C that is what I would tell the world!!!!

I would even have a movie made with Tom Cruise and call it the "War of The Worlds".

Technology is going to play a major role in the end times and great tribulation, so I wonder if this is also relevant:

Mark Zuckerberg to speak at UN General Assembly (September 26):

http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/mark-zuckerberg-un/627259
Actually I don't see technology as paying a role once it begins. Technology cannot send you to hell, there must be a spiritual component that effectively states Jesus isn't God. Search Mark of the Beast on this forum to see what I believe the Mark truly is.

What with the literally global earthquakes that are going to take place (not according to plate tectonics) which will include the violent shaking of the ocean floor, I highly doubt that the world will have a functioning internet.

Actually I don't see technology as paying a role once it begins. Technology cannot send you to hell, there must be a spiritual component that effectively states Jesus isn't God. Search Mark of the Beast on this forum to see what I believe the Mark truly is.

I wasn't thinking about the mark of the Beast. If a global conflict is going to happen, technology will definitely play a major role.

Only God knows! May Jesus bless us and keep us safe.

Last edited:
Welp, the blood moon and the shmita have come and gone. Happy Monday.

Absolutely! :)

I wasn't expecting anything else. I don't think we should set dates but I'm not saying all those YouTube prophets are wrong either. September 2015 was an important month for mankind and we may be seeing major world changes soon.

The infamous Renee M is now speaking of October 6th. I have no idea if she is right or not but the new date does make some sense: if she is right, the Lord will indeed appear as a 'thief in the night'.

4645403225_6a00d83452532269e2017ee7dca07a970d_250wi.gif
(y):ROFLMAO:

Back