Well its September... should we get the tin foil hats out ^~^

Welp, the blood moon and the shmita have come and gone. Happy Monday.
I hate to mention this but the shmita isn't over...The year after the seventh shmita is also a shmita. Its end is 2 October 2016. As for the blood moons, if you see the pattern with the events of history you'll see the events happen before, during, and after the blood moons.

80-79 BC - Blood Moons begin to fall on Jewish holidays - Israel loses its independence to Rome in 80 BC by defeating the Maccabees but they fought back and unites all of Israel

72-71-70 BC - First triple conjunction - Israel's final loss of independence to Rome in 69 BC

7-6-5 BC - Another triple conjunction - Jesus is born on the second eclipse in 7 BC

70-71 AD - Second temple is destroyed in 70 AD

97-98-99 AD - Bar Kochba rises up as the declared messiah by the Jewish counsel in 100 AD

860-861 - Jews and Christians greatly persecuted by the Muslims in 861

1493-1494 - Columbus discovered America in 1492 which led to the Wright Brothers and their invention sold to Britain which allowed Allenby to fulfill prophecy and take Jerusalem without a fight from the Ottoman Empire

1949-1950 - Israel in their war of independence 1948-1950

1967-1968 - Israel at war and takes Jerusalem inn June1967

2014-2015 - who knows what'll happen... The USA voted no for a Palestinian state which may have saved us from wrath and why nothing happened... Yet?

God doesn't have to do anything since it's His appointed times. Since Jonathan Cahn spoke to congress, they may have heeded him. Time will tell. But it ain't over.

Very nice! I just briefly read some of the highlights of your book. I missed the part where Mars got water from the Earth. Was it during one of the flybys that Mars absorbed some of the Earth's precipitation/water, or something else?
Exactly. I quoted a book that showed that all the ancient legends myths and stories repeat worldwide about the earth long ago. The names of Mars' moons was in a book 150 years before they were "discovered". It's just a paragraph on the topic about why a perfect God would make a year 365.2425 days long rather than 360 days. Actually He did and after the flood and Mars' last flyby the planets all settled into their current orbit. Every calendar on the planet changed after 701BC... Hazard to guess what scriptural event took place? ...

Hezekiah's ten degree change. It is also why the land of Israel went from a bunch of grapes requiring two men to carry to the desert landscape today. In fact this geographical polar shift will happen during the tribulation according to Isaiah. It's all spelled out in the scriptures if we try not to spiritualize it all and see what is written in simple terms. Take these verses for example:

Isa 24:19-21 ISV The earth is utterly shattered, the earth is split apart, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard; it sways like a hut; its transgression lies so heavy upon it, that it falls, never to rise again. “And it will come about at that time, the LORD will punish the armies of the exalted ones in the heavens, and the rulers of the earth on earth.​

Sounds like the earth will fall into an erratic orbit and spilt open...what would cause something so horrible? What about a mountain falling to the earth? How about two asteroids hitting the earth?

Rev 8:8-12 ISV When the second angel blew his trumpet, something like a huge mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the sea turned into blood, one-third of the creatures that were living in the sea died, and one-third of the ships was destroyed. When the third angel blew his trumpet, a huge star blazing like a torch fell from heaven. It fell on one-third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. One-third of the water turned into wormwood, and many people died from the water because it had turned bitter. When the fourth angel blew his trumpet, one-third of the sun, one-third of the moon, and one-third of the stars were struck so that one-third of them turned dark. One-third of the day was kept from having light, as was the night.

This last sentence shows that the speed of the rotation of the earth is increased by 8 hours making a day be 16 hours instead of 24. Now we can appreciate how terrible the tribulation will be, unlike anything in history. Every word of God is important and not metaphorical or allegorical. At least that's how I see it.

I forgot the part about the earth splitting open...

Rev 9:1-3 ISV When the fifth angel blew his trumpet, I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky. The star was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. It opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and smoke came out of the shaft like the smoke from a large furnace. The sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Locusts came out of the smoke onto the earth, and they were given power like that of earthly scorpions.
Hell is unleashed on the earth...literally in the physical. Also the description of a CME is described in verse seven (I got this idea from Brent Miller)...

*[[Rev 8:7]] ISV* When the first angel blew his trumpet, hail and fire were mixed with blood and thrown on the earth. One-third of the earth was burned up, one-third of the trees was burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
According to him, a Coronal Mass Ejection would produce massive hail with fire and the blood would be all the planes struck down from the impact. This would also destroy all electronics and would force war via horses! The CME would also change magnetic properties so we couldn't rebuild. I'm not a scientist but I do believe His theory because it is scientifically accurate. I pray I'm found worthy to escape, Luke 21:36.

*[[Luk 19:44]] KJV* And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

I want to know...

It seems the Rapture didn't happen but this didn't affect my faith at all.

In fact, it's quite the opposite.

It was a fascinating month and a great opportunity to reread the Bible. And I do believe that the blood moon was an important event, the presence of the Lord was very intense that night.

I believe the seeds for world change were planted in September, now they need time to grow.

Did you read my last post where I found material written by Renee M showing that she is a false prophet (post #138)? She is not reliable!

I wasn't saying she was reliable or unreliable. When it comes to modern day prophecies and prophets, I don't make any judgements. I don't think it's sensible or prudent and I don't want to wrongly accuse anyone.

I have no doubt, however, that the three children from Fátima spoke the truth. History proved them right but that's as far as I'll go.

I wasn't saying she was reliable or unreliable.

Then why point this person out specifically? Listen, my intention here is not to start a quarrel; I do however encourage those who lean on or post certain people as prophets to do their due diligence and research their prophecies before presenting them to others. There are going to be people who try and lead others (followers of Christ) astray. We have to allow the Spirit to discern what is true and what is not and always verify their prophecies with scripture.

Back