Were There Humans In Heaven Before Jesus Ascended.

No sir....not at all. However, you can not make the Scriptures say what you want them to say. Of all the people who post on this site, I am the least!!!!

Yes.......Angels appear as human all through the Bible.
Yes, angels appeared to Lot.
Yes, angels appeared to Daniel.
In Genesis 18 is the pre-incarnant Lord Jesus....."And the LORD appeared"!
Job 1:6 is indeed angels in heaven.
Satan is an angel.

However........NO WHERE in the Scriptures is there a suggestion that a demon had sexual relations with a human woman.
Angels had sex with human women.

I think you're on your own imagination there so I'll leave you to it.

Really? Do you actually believe that?

Sister..........a demon/fallen angel would never ever be called a "Son of God"!!!!
Satan and Jesus are both referred to as son of the morning star.

Angel, Angli, means messenger. Emissary .

Primitive people witnessing a flying being a, wings motif, as a messenger of God.

The Bible tells us all is of and from God.
Just because Lucifer and his follower angels fell after losing the war in Heaven does not mean their origin, sons of God, before their son, changed afterwards.

Repeatigyselfexpectiga different result? No. It's Biblical and we've been through that in the thread.
This has become an impossible situation. I just can not keep this back and forth gibber jabber going. You are welcome to believe what you want to believe.

Without any Biblical validation to compare, we have nothing more to discuss. Have a great day!

This has become an impossible situation. I just can not keep this back and forth gibber jabber going. You are welcome to believe what you want to believe.

Without any Biblical validation to compare, we have nothing more to discuss. Have a great day!
Jibber jabber?
Call it what you want. You can dismiss and call names, and whatever else.

The passages have been posted repeatedly. You don't accept them. Who cares? They're there and you have a problem with that.

So you think if you keep saying , prove it, people will just give up trying to prove to obstinacy what pride refuses to concede.

And you're right.

Truth doesn't need your concession so to remain true.

Have a good one.
if its biblically based then share a scripture so i can read it .
No. It's been posted repeatedly. You're late. Read, catch up.

Jibber jabber?

The passages have been posted repeatedly. You don't accept them. Who cares? They're there and you have a problem with that.

So you think if you keep saying , prove it, people will just give up trying to prove to obstinacy what pride refuses to concede.

And you're right.

Truth doesn't need your concession so to remain true.

Have a good one.

No. It's been posted repeatedly. You're late. Read, catch up.
Jibber jabber means............I said,,,You said I said You said the SAME thing over and over with No results! Exactly what your post here is about.

I do not agree that YOU have posted any Scriptures to validate that the Sons of God in Genesis 6 are demons. YOU have posted Job 1 which concerns angels who are in heaven and not on the earth.

This right here is what I was talking about. What has it gotten you?????

Jibber jabber?
no body has called names yes i whole heartedly disagree with you. but in order to defend what your posting even if its a repeat as you say.. just give a scripture . plz understand its not jibber jabber its a discussion

Who would it have been? What Scripture supports your post in light of John 3:13...........
"No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man."

Hello Major;

I'm going to hone in to the verb of this topic, Were There Humans In Heaven Before Jesus Ascended?

In John 3 Jesus was schooling Nicodemus, a seasoned Pharisee who surprised Jesus by his questions and sprinkle of doubt. Jesus knew this and made it clear that if we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, why do we overlook the Lord's testimony? Jesus told of earthly things and the people did not believe, then how can we believe the heavenly things?

In John 3:13 Jesus made it clear, 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

Jesus is the only One qualified with authority to speak about things in heaven, whereas no one else can. There is no consolation to this passage.

This thread alone has 5k views and 155 posts that should have plenty of more context to John 9 that can be discussed, so regarding the nephilim, fallen angels and the women of men, this a separate topic for another thread,
"The Sons of God" in Genesis 6 - Who Were They?

God bless
you, Major.

Hello Major;

I'm going to hone in to the verb of this topic, Were There Humans In Heaven Before Jesus Ascended?

In John 3 Jesus was schooling Nicodemus, a seasoned Pharisee who surprised Jesus by his questions and sprinkle of doubt. Jesus knew this and made it clear that if we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, why do we overlook the Lord's testimony? Jesus told of earthly things and the people did not believe, then how can we believe the heavenly things?

In John 3:13 Jesus made it clear, 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

Jesus is the only One qualified with authority to speak about things in heaven, whereas no one else can. There is no consolation to this passage.

This thread alone has 5k views and 155 posts that should have plenty of more context to John 9 that can be discussed, so regarding the nephilim, fallen angels and the women of men, this a separate topic for another thread,
"The Sons of God" in Genesis 6 - Who Were They?

God bless
you, Major.
Excellent post! Thanks for your input. However.......honestly Bob, at this point I really do not think it matters how much Scripture is posted, even when by Jesus Himself as those who are set in likening what they know are going to stick with that knowledge.

it went from anyone in heaven before jesus ascended., to the bloodline contaminated to angels having sex with human beings . some of this has went so far out. that even leaving bread crums they couldnt find home plate

Back