What’s the meaning of receiving mark of the beast and of not being able to buy or sell?

What’s others opinion?

I think that NOBODY REALLY HAS ANY IDEA what it is, but "Eschatologists", "False Prophets", "Conspiracy theorists", etc. will continue having a "Field day" (like they've had for centuries) pontificating about that of which they know NOTHING.

"Covid Vaccine" is the latest "Mark of the Beast", like the Internet was, and your "Social Security Number" was back in the day.

Personally, I don't give it a second thought. I expect that the Holy Spirit will clue me in when its actually time for concern, IF I'm still alive when the REAL ONE comes along.

although this post already contains all the information about the mark of the beast...i won't be here in this earth when it happens...i will be caught up in the air...i want everyone to go then.

I think that NOBODY REALLY HAS ANY IDEA what it is, but "Eschatologists", "False Prophets", "Conspiracy theorists", etc. will continue having a "Field day" (like they've had for centuries) pontificating about that of which they know NOTHING.

"Covid Vaccine" is the latest "Mark of the Beast", like the Internet was, and your "Social Security Number" was back in the day.

Personally, I don't give it a second thought. I expect that the Holy Spirit will clue me in when its actually time for concern, IF I'm still alive when the REAL ONE comes along.

Covid-19, SS number, and every other idea comes from those who do not read the Scriptures.

They read a blog or hear some nut job on the internet and think that they know something when in fact they know nothing.

It's a lion

A lion is a beast...
Or it could be an eagle.

Here in NZ we put kiwis on everything.

Here in Florida we put Hot sauce on everything.

However......Scripture says that the "Mark of the Beast" is in Rev. 13:16
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads".

It would be helpful to understand that the first beast who is the Anti-Christ is not the one who gives the mark of the beast. It’s the second beast
who is the "Religious" leader that causes all of the world to make a decision about the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast will come from a leader within the second beast system that promises peace on earth and prosperity for all. Is there a religion operating today under the guise of NAME it and CLAIM it...Miracles and Signs and Wonders.

It will be a deception that will be set up to fool even the most elect in Christ.

Last edited:
Sometimes animals (beasts) come and go in popularity.

I had noticed one year it was owls, then another, unicorns, and then alpacas or llamas as the cute animal of the month.

One thing I note, dinosaurs never go out of fashion, with young boys. Dragons also are very popular with young readers of fantasy.

The following in Revelations 13:16:17 says:

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I think that receiving the mark on your forehead or right hand isn‘t literal. I think it means getting to a point to where you will be working for the devil and there might not be coming back from that. Behind the forehead is the brain with which we plan and etc, so therefore having brains engaged in working for the devil. Right hand is normally the hand with which most of us do writing with for instance, therefore using it to work for the devil.

As for not being able to buy or sell unless you receive the mark. Again not totally literal maybe. I just don’t think perhaps that you’ll do well financially.

What’s others opinion?

Thanks
Think will be a real and physical card or something that one must show in order to do business!

Think will be a real and physical card or something that one must show in order to do business!
So we can just switch the physical card to our left hand to be safe?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(Rev 13:16)

Maybe it meant the 'right hand' as in the 'not wrong' hand.

Some people are actually born with no hands, like that christian guy on that book...Nick what is his name??

As far as I know, most businesses have a card of some sort. And now, they all have a website and a QR code everyone has to scan. But I think that's fallen under the radar with some people as there was not much fuss about it (and you have to pay to get one).

As I work in retail in my other job..I'll post here if I notice anything else you might need to have in order to 'buy and sell'.

So far...these kinds of payments retail accepts ---

Cash
EFTPOS
Paywave
Credit card
Prezzy cards
Gift cards/tokens
Afterpay

Practically everything sold has GST (goods and services tax) added on to it which is 15%. (In New Zealand)

To operate a business you DO need to pay taxes. Because you are doing it to make a profit. If you are just buying and selling (trading) between friends generally you don't need to pay any tax, or if its an essential thing ...like I don't know..what isn't taxed these days??
Second hand goods aren't generally subject to tax, for example, you buy something at an op shop..they aren't going to add GST to it.

Maybe it meant the 'right hand' as in the 'not wrong' hand.
82.8 δεξιός ά, όν: pertaining to being to the right of some point of reference - right, right side. βάλετε εἰς τὰ δεξιὰ μέρη του̂ πλοίου τὸ δίκτυον throw your net out on the right side of the boat JHN.21:6 εἱ̂ς σου ἐκ δεξιω̂ν καὶ εἱ̂ς ἐξ ἀριστερω̂ν καθίσωμεν let us sit (with you), one at your right and one at your left MRK.10:37. For another interpretation of δεξιός as part of an idiom in MRK.10:37, see 87.34. GELNT (Greek English Lexicon of the New Testament)

82.8 δεξιός ά, όν: pertaining to being to the right of some point of reference - right, right side. βάλετε εἰς τὰ δεξιὰ μέρη του̂ πλοίου τὸ δίκτυον throw your net out on the right side of the boat JHN.21:6 εἱ̂ς σου ἐκ δεξιω̂ν καὶ εἱ̂ς ἐξ ἀριστερω̂ν καθίσωμεν let us sit (with you), one at your right and one at your left MRK.10:37. For another interpretation of δεξιός as part of an idiom in MRK.10:37, see 87.34. GELNT (Greek English Lexicon of the New Testament)
Think will be some kind of a physical and real item that shows one's Lord is the Antichrist!

People seem to forget that us believers don't need to be worried as we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
It's only people who worship the beast that get marked.
Of course believers aren't going to worship the beast.

People seem to forget that us believers don't need to be worried as we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
True, but there shall be many deluded to follow the beast!

During WWII, in Germany, many who called themselves 'Christian' capitulated to the Fuhrer's ideas.

If you worship mammon, you worship the beast.
If you want to buy and sell, you must have either money ($$$) or something you are willing to sell for $$$.

Christians generally don't need to buy and sell, we give and receive, without needing money ($$) or accepting payment to do it.

One thing I know, everything in the book of Revelation was to occur "soon." Don't have to worry about any "5th" Beast appearing on earth almost 2,000 years after the Bible concluded.
They deciphered then that the man of sin was Nero Caesar. (666) The forehead stands for what a person believed and the right hand that which one clings to. It is possible that the Jews then did call Caesar "King." And worshiped his image and they had to have coins stamped with Caesar's image on it in order to buy and sell.

One thing I know, everything in the book of Revelation was to occur "soon." Don't have to worry about any "5th" Beast appearing on earth almost 2,000 years after the Bible concluded.
They deciphered then that the man of sin was Nero Caesar. (666) The forehead stands for what a person believed and the right hand that which one clings to. It is possible that the Jews then did call Caesar "King." And worshiped his image and they had to have coins stamped with Caesar's image on it in order to buy and sell.
If to the Lord one day (to the Lord) is as a thousand years (to us), (2Pet 3:8) even today, after thousands of years... is 'soon'.

Back