What bible translation do you read and why?

Who would want verses removed from the word of God.
Its the same one who wants 300 bible versions that do this......and more.

One of the ways you can tell this is all Satanic, is not that some verses are omitted, but that certain verses are omitted that are vitally important, doctrinally.

Now, who would not want you to know that Jesus is God?

A.) Satan

So, get your NIV and look at ... 1 Timothy 3:16.

Notice that in the NIV......you have this......>"He appeared, in the flesh".
Now, get a real bible, and you find this...>""GOD, who was manifested in the flesh".

And a person argues, well, i know that Jesus is God, so.....does that "he" matter"?
It matters to God.
And what is more, ......if you didnt know that Jesus is God, because you have been taught this by a real bible that says GOD was manifested in the Flesh........and you read a bible that says...."He, appeared".......then your next question is....>"HE who"?
"He who".
Well, because the verse has been butchered by taking GOD out of the verse... in the NIV....you can't learn who the "he" is in this Critical verse that proves the Deity of Christ.

So, that is a "bible" that is redacting DOCTRINE, and not just omitting a verse., and that is not of God.
There are two "insurances" about the Biblical Word. One is that the Bible keeps saying the same stuff over and over again in various different ways, so that even if a certain verse is corrupted, if one is familiar with the Biblical account, there are any number of verses that say the same thing. The BIGGER Insurance is that the Holy Spirit will not "Energise"/"Confirm" what He didn't say to begin with. Of course if a person doesn't bother to READ THE BIBLE (whatever version) - then they're "fair game" for deception.

The NIV was my first Bible and I still have it today. I had no issues learning who HE is in the NIV in that verse.

Thats because someone using a real bible that had "God was manifested" taught you that God is Jesus.
So, as i was saying....once you KNOW this....then the NIV does not show you what it removed so offensively.
But if you didnt KNOW that Jesus is God.....If you never had been taught that Jesus is God, by a bible or a person using a bible that says, "GOD, was manifested".....then, you would still not know it, naomanos.

Look at it like this.

Lets say you are a Martian. And you just landed on Earth.
You find a NIV and you find a KJV.

You turn to 1 Timothy 3:16, in the NIV and you read...>"He was manifested", or "He arrived" , or "He came".....
And you say....."He who".....>"He who"......He Who"........"He who"? ??????????????
And then you open the KJV, and its says....>"GOD", that's "who".
And you now know.
But had you only the NIV< then you end up saying...>"he who" all the way back to Mars, and beyond.

Thats because someone using a real bible that had "God was manifested" taught you that God is Jesus.
So, as i was saying....once you KNOW this....then the NIV does not show you what it removed so offensively.
But if you didnt KNOW that Jesus is God.....If you never had been taught that Jesus is God, by a bible or a person using a bible that says, "GOD, was manifested".....then, you would still not know it, naomanos.

Look at it like this.

You turn to 1 Timothy 3:16, in the NIV and you read...>"He was manifested", or "He arrived" , or "He came".....
And you say....."He who".....>"He who"......He Who"........"He who"? ??????????????
And you now know.
But had you only the NIV< then you end up saying...>"he who" all the way back to Mars, and beyond.

I believe this is more your opinion than anything else.

Who would want verses removed from the word of God.
Its the same one who wants 300 bible versions that do this......and more.

One of the ways you can tell this is all Satanic, is not that some verses are omitted, but that certain verses are omitted that are vitally important, doctrinally.

Now, who would not want you to know that Jesus is God?

A.) Satan

So, get your NIV and look at ... 1 Timothy 3:16.

Notice that in the NIV......you have this......>"He appeared, in the flesh".
Now, get a real bible, and you find this...>""GOD, who was manifested in the flesh".

And a person argues, well, i know that Jesus is God, so.....does that "he" matter"?
It matters to God.
And what is more, ......if you didnt know that Jesus is God, because you have been taught this by a real bible that says GOD was manifested in the Flesh........and you read a bible that says...."He, appeared".......then your next question is....>"HE who"?
"He who".
Well, because the verse has been butchered by taking GOD out of the verse... in the NIV....you can't learn who the "he" is in this Critical verse that proves the Deity of Christ.

So, that is a "bible" that is redacting DOCTRINE, and not just omitting a verse., and that is not of God.
There are good evidences to support the Modern version "deleting" some text, as were not found in the originals!

Look at it like this.

And you now know.
More KJVO stuff eh?

There are two "insurances" about the Biblical Word. One is that the Bible keeps saying the same stuff over and over again in various different ways, so that even if a certain verse is corrupted, if one is familiar with the Biblical account, there are any number of verses that say the same thing. The BIGGER Insurance is that the Holy Spirit will not "Energise"/"Confirm" what He didn't say to begin with. Of course if a person doesn't bother to READ THE BIBLE (whatever version) - then they're "fair game" for deception.

I understand your point, and decided to post a Thread as the response.

Here :

Last edited:
There are good evidences to support the Modern version "deleting" some text, as were not found in the originals!

"good evidence" supporting...

This will be someone's opinion, (scholarship) who hates some true doctrine and wants to get it out of the bible, and put in some other one, that is based on cultish teaching.

There are many "scholars" who have worked on new versions, and they do not accept the "deity" of Christ, so, the way they deny it, is to create a new version that omits or waters down verses that teach the Deity of Christ.

Almost what it sounds like to me as well.
Is Jesus God?
The KJV says so, sure., and not just the KJV.
Jesus Himself stated that He is God.
Thomas knelt before Christ and said....>"my Lord and my GOD", and God didnt correct him.

What do you believe?

Is Jesus God?
The KJV says so, sure., and not just the KJV.
Jesus Himself stated that He is God.
Thomas knelt before Christ and said....>"my Lord and my GOD", and God didnt correct him.

What do you believe?

Yes, Jesus is God. I don't think I have said otherwise. Did not Jesus say, ” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Not sure why I would even be questioned on that.

Here is what isn't my opinion.

If you only had the NIV, and you read 1 Timothy 3:16, you would not know who the "He" is, in the verse.
This is why you need a real bible.

Actually, that is indeed your opinion.

I have a real Bible, several actually. A couple of NIVs, a couple of NKJVs, and an NRSV.

Yes, Jesus is God. I don't think I have said otherwise. Did not Jesus say, ” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Not sure why I would even be questioned on that.

Because the bible you use, tries to hide it.
See : 1 Timothy 3:16 for an update.

And remember, im not trying to argue with you.
Im only showing you something to SEE.

Because the bible you use, tries to hide it.
See : 1 Timothy 3:16 for an update.

And remember, im not trying to argue with you.
Im only showing you something to SEE.

My Bible doesn't try to hide it. It is your bias making you think that it is trying to hide it.

Actually, that is indeed your opinion.

I have a real Bible, several actually. A couple of NIVs, a couple of NKJVs, and an NRSV.

the NIV is not a real bible, if by "Bible" we mean..."what God wants in it".
And the NRSV is another issue, as well.

So, i know that you would keep this going and going, but, i already stated enough about the issue of greek authority fakirs and what bible isn't a real one.....so, you have the last word, and Shalom.

My Bible doesn't try to hide it. It is your bias making you think that it is trying to hide it.
Ask your NIV why "God" is taken out of the verse.
Then pray and ask God if he wanted it taken out.

Its really that simple, isn't it? ?

Ok then.
thx for the discussion.

Ask your NIV why "God" is taken out of the verse.
Then pray and ask God if he wanted it taken out.

Its really that simple, isn't it? ?

Ok then.
thx for the discussion.

I have prayed to God over what Bible to choose and He has lead me to the NIV on two occasions. I have the NRSV as it is the chosen Bible of the Episcopal church, which is the church that I have been a member of since finding it during my search for churches after leaving the Catholic church.

It was really simple, but are you willing to accept what I have said?

The NIV was my first Bible and I still have it today. I had no issues learning who HE is in the NIV in that verse.

Look at it like this.

And you now know.
I believe this is more your opinion than anything else.

Hello brothers and sisters;

The discussion is good but lets be careful when attempting to point out flaws with Bible translations, which is basically an opinion. In that case, let our opinions be respectful of those who find their personal devotion of their translation effective in their study growth of God's Word.

The NIV 2011 is an excellent, evangelical, trustworthy conservative Bible version. Over 100 trusted evangelical scholars revised the NIV 1984 using the same care and checks and balances that the previous edition's scholars utilized.

The publishers, scholars, theologians put years of editing and vetting before a Bible will be published, in other words, released as acceptable translations for the benefit of personal Christian growth.

We should be bringing people to Jesus instead of attacking God's Word without a discussion directly with the publisher, scholar or theologians who have served as translators of a Bible we don't consider acceptable.

I have heard and seen the witness of Christians who may not be avid readers in their academic discipline, or their acceptable translation, be it the KJV, NIV, ESV or the Message, but these brothers and sisters have made an impact in the community of introducing Christ to those who don't know Him.

God bless you all and your families.

Back