what dishes are the most popular in your country?

I really like coconut buns. They are the best type of bread, even more than challah. I could happily eat that from breakfast rather than ordinary white toast that comes in a plastic bag and sliced up already for you. It just has no taste.

Its not all that bad. I drink it all the time cause lactose has a way of creeping up on me.
I don't have a problem with lactose. But, trust me, when you want your morning cuppa, almond milk is not the way forward:sick: Perhaps what would be a good idea, is that my horrible sons didn't drink all the regular milk in the first place... Or, and here's a really novel idea, they went to the shops and replaced the regular milk. Pray for me, and my morning dilemma xxx

I honestly don't know what our most popular dishes are in the UK. We eat so many diverse foods. And to be honest, the food that I ate when I was a kid really wasn't that great. At the moment the food that I make that goes down really well is, lasagne, chilli sausage casserole and pork dumplings. I'm actually really good at making Chinese pork dumplings! Also, steak and ale pie with a dumpling crust - really Winter food, it sticks to your ribs LOL

LOL!!! I usually have the same problem, but in the opposite. My daughter will use all my almond milk eating cereal, and leave the whole milk.
At 30 years old I know she is more than capable of driving to the store to get me more almond milk.

Steak and ale pie you say? Sounds yummy! I will have to google a recipe, and try making one sometime.
If you want the recipe I have it but it's a long, laborious process. Yet delicious!!! (And everyone will love you for it) LOL

My daughters mother in law shared one with me from when they lived in London. Yes, any great recipe of any origin in a long and laborious process of love. Im sure those of us whom love to cook would enjoy yours very much :) My son in law has requested one for Sunday dinner.

Back