What Is Happening Cfs?! :)

shineyourlight8

Sr Encourager Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
It's been a while! My apologies! Life have been so busy! IN the process of moving and just graduated Bible college with a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies.

What are YOU guys up to? I miss you all <3

For those who are new and haven't seen me around, my name is Katie! feel free to PM me for my Facebook page! I want to get to know you all :)

So, I have four things for you to do in this post.
1) Tell me one random fact about you.
2) Tell me a good joke.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months?

Ready? On your mark, get set, GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
;);)
It's been a while! My apologies! Life have been so busy! IN the process of moving and just graduated Bible college with a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies.

For those who are new and haven't seen me around, my name is Katie! feel free to PM me for my Facebook page! I want to get to know you all :)

So, I have three things for you to do in this post.
2) Tell me a good joke.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months?

1. I (supposedly) can opt to be hung by a silk rope and drive my sheep through the city of Norwich
2. I've exhausted my poor efforts on the joke thread in the humour section.
3. I believe he's a film star? I guess I'd still rather keep the Internet line open whoever he is.
4. Probably catching a squirrel on a trail camera, really wanted to see who was opening the dustbin outside containing the bird feed and nicking the peanuts.

That's four btw;)

1 - I'm learning Romanian.
2 -
titanic-be-like-als-ice-challenge-time.jpg

3 - I'd rather never ever have access to the Internet for the rest of my life.

4 - The weather. Yeah, I must be getting old.

Last edited:
;);)

1. I (supposedly) can opt to be hung by a silk rope and drive my sheep through the city of Norwich
2. I've exhausted my poor efforts on the joke thread in the humour section.
3. I believe he's a film star? I guess I'd still rather keep the Internet line open whoever he is.
4. Probably catching a squirrel on a trail camera, really wanted to see who was opening the dustbin outside containing the bird feed and nicking the peanuts.

That's four btw;)
Ya know, you're right. That was four. My bad. Good catch!

Well you are full of energy
Just got off work so will try to answer later.
With all the negativity that people are in, I find it good to remain positive and happy. It's a good thing :)

I can't deal with this, hahahahaha. Oh my gosh. I don't think anyone can outdo you with that one. Hilarious.

Guys, I forgot to do my "FOUR" things :)

1) I am fluent in American Sign Language.
2) Oh, geez. See, I was hoping you guys would give me jokes, but I don't know many. Okay, here it goes. What did the tomato say to the other? You go ahead, I ketchup.
3) I'd rather not have access to the Internet.
4) I have three things....I cliff jumped with some friends this summer, my little brother got married, and I graduated Bible college.

I've known how to do the alphabet since I was about 5 but can't sign.
Hey, if you know the alphabet, you can still go a long way. You can spell all the words, ha.

It was my first language (though I've never been deaf!) I don't sign anymore, but I used it until I was 8 years old.

@xspinningisfun

1) Tell me one random fact about you. I have a sliver just below my left calf that I can't find, and it's keeping me awake.
2) Tell me a good joke. If your vehicle traveled at the speed of light, would your headlights work?
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you? I don't know Nicolas Cage. I think he was that wild-haired tall, thin guy, with a long skinny nose, who comes across as strongly manic-depressive?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? I had energy this past Saturday (1.5 hours) and Sunday (several hours), and I'm expecting more of the same for several hours.

Good to see back Katie. :D

1) Tell me one random fact about you. I am nice I think...
2) Tell me a good joke. Q. Where do animals go when their tails fall off? A. The Retails Store.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have Nicolas Cage always be within one meter of you? May be not have internet.
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? Facing hardships and learning to be thankful. ;)

2) Tell me a good joke.

1.I'm covered in tattoos
2. Whats a great name for a chinese film director? Phil Ming (Love Asian people)
3.No clue who Nicolas Cage is (dont watch movies much) so internet.
4.I have no idea... probably going out on a date lol
Whats your fb/instagram ill like/follow support you

2) Tell me a good joke.

1) Tell me one random fact about you. - 9 1/2 shoe size
2) Tell me a good joke. - What you do hear at a drive thru church? "1,2,3, pray after me, ... NEXT!"
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you? no internet
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? I learned what the word FORGIVE means in Greek! Changed my life!

2) Tell me a good joke.

Hi Katie, nice to meet you! My name is Sean.
1) I'm 6'3'' tall
2) I don't memorize jokes :/
3) Neither :)
4) Becoming a Christian :D

I've known how to do the alphabet since I was about 5 but can't sign.

My own came from living in Condover as a child (between say 2-3 and 6-7), It was a small village but had blind and in some cases deaf and dumb community in the school. I gather it would take a bit of adaptation to do it do it one someone's hand but my mother thought it might be useful that we knew it.

To move on. I'm not sure my ISP's bandwith will like this for long so I might have to delete the link but for at least a brief moment, here is our squirrel thief.

@boltardy....that's crazy! How long has that been happening?

@Alang - What made you decide to start getting them? And what was your first one? (And I sent you all my information for my Facebook and Instagram via message!)

[USER=13625]@God is Love
- That's okay if you can't think of any jokes. They are hard to come by! Honestly, I'm a big fan of anti-jokes. It takes a lot for me to laugh at a joke. Ever heard of them?

@Abdicate - And what does "forgive" mean? :)

@TezriLi - You described the actor to a T! :) For not knowing who he is, you did a pretty good job :)[/USER]

@boltardy....that's crazy! How long has that been happening?

@Alang.....I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo. What made you decide to start getting them? And what was your first one? (And I sent you all my information for my Facebook and Instagram via message!)

@God is Love - That's okay if you can't think of any jokes. They are hard to come by! Honestly, I'm a big fan of anti-jokes. It takes a lot for me to laugh at a joke. Ever heard of them?

@Abdicate - And what does "forgive" mean? :)

@TezriLi - You described the actor to a T! :) For not knowing who he is, you did a pretty good job :)
Tattoos imo are like saying to God "my body wasn't good enough". No one puts bumper stickers on Lamborghini's, same thing should go for your body.

1) Tell me one random fact about you. -I'm an introvert who married an introvert. It's a peaceful way to live, but we have to work hard to get motivated to reach out and be a part of community sometimes.
2) Tell me a good joke. -wait good to me or good to you? well... here we go anyway
2012-11-26-hug-your-introvert.png

3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have Nicolas Cage always be within one meter of you? - I find the prospect of having anyone always within one meter of me one of the most terrifying things I've ever heard. I may have nightmares.
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? Ack...to many things to give a definitive "MOST exciting" but I can give the most recent exciting thing. After six weeks living in a three bedroom apartment with 11 people we came HOME. I was so excited have some alone time to recharge. I was too happy to go to sleep for the first two days back :) hey, that last sentence had all the homophones for "to!"

Grats on your graduation, sibling's wedding, and for surviving your cliff jump!

1) Tell me one random fact about you. -I'm an introvert who married an introvert. It's a peaceful way to live, but we have to work hard to get motivated to reach out and be a part of community sometimes.
2) Tell me a good joke. -wait good to me or good to you? well... here we go anyway
2012-11-26-hug-your-introvert.png

3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have Nicolas Cage always be within one meter of you? - I find the prospect of having anyone always within one meter of me one of the most terrifying things I've ever heard. I may have nightmares.
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? Ack...to many things to give a definitive "MOST exciting" but I can give the most recent exciting thing. After six weeks living in a three bedroom apartment with 11 people we came HOME. I was so excited have some alone time to recharge. I was too happy to go to sleep for the first two days back :) hey, that last sentence had all the homophones for "to!"

Grats on your graduation, sibling's wedding, and for surviving your cliff jump!
Thanks! The cliff jumping was great :) it was a 75 foot jump, free fall (no harness), into water!

How long have you been married for? :)

Back