Where do dinosaurs fit in?

But you assume it had a kingdom. We are not told this. The beginning if Iaa 14:12 says it has fallen from heaven; thus it could well speak of ascending again.
If a person has a "throne" you can be sure there is Kingdom in which his throne rules over.

The idea that man can make massive changes is now being touted by the boffins they are calling it the "Anthropocene era".

Did the "dinosaurs" slowly die off over time? Not according to science, we know that there had to be a cataclysmic event that would have killed the dinosaurs off over a very short period of time. If the "dinosaurs" died off quickly that would mean if there were humans around at the same time they to would have died. Has there ever been a time when there were no humans on planet earth? Never!! The dinosaurs could not have died because of Noah's flood because Noah would have had some of them on the arch, to replenish the earth!!! The only time were there were no humans on planet earth would have been before the creation of Adam, and Eve, which would have been before Genesis 1:2
Except verse 2 says earth was "without form, and void". This seems to infer that there was no atmosphere as yet and no life could exist.

If a person has a "throne" you can be sure there is Kingdom in which his throne rules over.
Not necessarily. It could be a projection of its ego................"I will have a throne and it will over reach that of the one in heaven"............dream on Lucifer.

I still think they could have been hunted to extinction.......that is not without precedent even in our own time.
Scientist don't know everything.
Most if not all scientist believe it was a meteor striking the earth that cause their demise. If not there is a unanimous consensus that they all died off very quickly.
If man was among these animals, man would have also been eliminated.

Except verse 2 says earth was "without form, and void". This seems to infer that there was no atmosphere as yet and no life could exist.
Just because the earth at that time "might" not have had a atmosphere that would prove the point a major event had taken place to destroy everything, which is exactly what happened.

Most if not all scientist believe it was a meteor striking the earth that cause their demise. If not there is a unanimous consensus that they all died off very quickly.
If man was among these animals, man would have also been eliminated.
Well if this were true, would it not have truly been an E.L.E ie. nothing would survive?
I think I'll leave speculation to those who enjoy such things.

Did the "dinosaurs" slowly die off over time? Not according to science, we know that there had to be a cataclysmic event that would have killed the dinosaurs off over a very short period of time. If the "dinosaurs" died off quickly that would mean if there were humans around at the same time they to would have died. Has there ever been a time when there were no humans on planet earth? Never!! The dinosaurs could not have died because of Noah's flood because Noah would have had some of them on the arch, to replenish the earth!!! The only time were there were no humans on planet earth would have been before the creation of Adam, and Eve, which would have been before Genesis 1:2

the mass cataclysm was the flood, post flood, the giant dinosaurs that we think of when we hear the word could not exist due to the atmosphere. Therefore post flood, large dinosaurs did not survive and either adapted to the animals we know them as today (crocodiles, snakes, etc...) or certain ones were hunted off, hence the legend of dragons found in ever known ancient society.

the mass cataclysm was the flood, post flood, the giant dinosaurs that we think of when we hear the word could not exist due to the atmosphere. Therefore post flood, large dinosaurs did not survive and either adapted to the animals we know them as today (crocodiles, snakes, etc...) or certain ones were hunted off, hence the legend of dragons found in ever known ancient society.
That would not make any sense if God told Noah to bring all the animals into the arch if he knew they would just die off!! That would have been a huge waste of time, and food.

Last edited:
Well if this were true, would it not have truly been an E.L.E ie. nothing would survive?
I think I'll leave speculation to those who enjoy such things.
What we do know according to fossil remains is that all the dinosaurs died off quickly. I don't think there was a "global" hunting party that traversed the entire planet killing them.

What we do know according to fossil remains is that all the dinosaurs died off quickly. I don't think there was a "global" hunting party that traversed the entire planet killing them.
Well maybe, maybe not. If I only had a club could I outrun a juvenile dino? I know I couldn't outrun a deer.
So I would stock my pantry with what I could catch.

Not necessarily. It could be a projection of its ego................"I will have a throne and it will over reach that of the one in heaven"............dream on Lucifer.
It was God speaking in these passages not Lucifer. If Lucifer did not posses a throne God would have said so. Besides, Lucifer was the most beautiful, and full of wisdom angel God had created. I don't think a angel of this description would be one who mowed the grass along the sidewalks of Heaven, or trim the hedges of many small villages. He would have a position of power and authority which would have required a throne.

Well maybe, maybe not. If I only had a club could I outrun a juvenile dino? I know I couldn't outrun a deer.
So I would stock my pantry with what I could catch.
Maybe you could kill a T-Rex, cut off it's head, and make a cool looking hat like they do Africa.

Don't put mankind into the world's view of us before the flood with clubs and bear skins. By the time of the flood man had accomplished more than we are today - except for evil. They were genetically modifying everything, building structures we don't even understand how they made one brick fit with laser precision, let alone what the building was for. The monolithic structures around the world. We know they had flight and messed with frequencies. Thanks to Tesla we now understand what the Great Pyramid is - wifi electricity, which is only NOW beginning to happen. Sciences are stuck because they reject the notion of God and that man was once smarter than today. Imaging living to be 800 years old how much you could do. 100 years as a doctor, 100 as an engineer, 100 as an artist, ... Man slowed to it's crawl in knowledge because where one man had a vision of what he wanted to accomplish today dies off before finishing and someone else picks up the torch. Before the flood, one man could finish and exhaust a study. Just my two cents.

That would not make any sense if God told Noah to bring all the animals into the arch if he knew they would just die off!! That would have been a huge waste of time, and food.

What about the dodo? And any other extinct animal that could have made it on the ark? And again, we still have the process of micro evacuation within a species group, so the animals on the ark could have been completely different animals than what we see today. Like the difference between a shiatsu and a Tibetan mastiff, they all came from 1 common ancestor yet are two totally different animals

Back