who is the lord god in eden.?

smellycat

Account Closed
who is the lord god in eden.?

we Know God is spirit,and Christ is the tree of life.and we know eden isn,t described as heaven,so who was that man.?

who was the Lord God walking in the garden.?

6.gif

uuuhm well I dont know yet

:smiley90: and the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground

that tells us that God made man out of dirt :smiley80: so are we made of clay ? actually our bodies are flesh so we are earthy :smiley10:

God breathed into the nostrils the breath of life which comes from God

question ? does that mean it is the soul or the spirit of man ? :smiley60: I guess it would be

:smiley60: :smiley90: check what it says out Y'all this gets interesting

and man became a living soul
man is a soul :smiley90: and has a spirit that lives inside a physical body God made from dust , our physical bodies are alive as living souls on earth and so does our spirit breathed by God ? makes us 3 things ,earthy made of dust , 2 with a soul a living one and with a spirit

the fact they heard God's voice indicates at that time there was no separation yet but they hid which means that when they heard God they were afraid because they had done what they did :smiley50:

I have a question :smiley10:

when their eyes were opened is that saying their eyes of guilt and its conscience was opened ? they had not known guilt before or had a conscience about it until they disobeyed :smiley140:

:smiley70: yep and that is why they changed in their responses toward God :smiley70: because they hid themselves ,they had a conscience of guilt , that is what separation from God causes :smiley70: that makes me cry . God never wanted seperation from what he created and breathed his own breath of life into :smiley140: our life breathed in us comes from God and God was meant to be with us in spirit because we are his living souls :smiley40:

:smiley40: the Lord God in Eden ask ? "where are you" ? God asked Adam this question when Adam hid , so that was God's first question to Adam and so God was seeking even then Adam the man sinner :smiley40: Adam told God he heard his voice and was afraid :smiley80: fear was Adams reaction

:smiley100: do you find it intriguing that God ask Adam the question he did ? Adam of course was afraid when he told God he was naked :smiley80: what Adam was naked most to was the Judgment of God, because sin must be judged , and Adam he tried to hide . God wanted Adam to know something when he said to Adam "who told you you were Naked " ? this was the other question

:smiley60: In the Genesis account of Adam and him naming the animals and the fowl of the air ...... "And out of the ground God formed every beast of the field and every fowl of the air and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them ...and whatsoever Adam called every living creature that was the name thereof

Adam would have actually of named the "serpent" :smiley80:

And even more so than that the first marriage union when Adam said ..... "this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh " Adam was saying in reference to EVE acknowledging that she EVE .. is man's counterpart not merely in feeling and sense also in flesh

If you read the part where Eve was made of Adam and it states "and they were both naked and were not ashamed " and then note that changed when Adam stated that he was afraid it gets even more intriguing exspecially when it states """AND THE EYES OF THEM WAS BOTH OPENED """ that means the consciences of guilt ,as a result of their sin occurred

they lost the light of purity that had once clothed them and stood naked before God's judgment :smiley80:

:smiley90: there is something of a marvel with the first question in the old testament " where are you " ? If you look at the first question of the New Testament found in Matthew 2:2 :smiley90: Mat. 2:2 ...now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king , behold ,there came wise men from the east of Jerusalem saying """"where is he who is born king of the Jews?"""

do you find it really interesting that in Genesis with the first question ask " WHERE ARE YOU " ? it was God seeking the sinner , and in the New Testement with the first question it was the sinner seeking Jesus ? :smiley40: just something very intresting to note about the Bible and first ask questions :smiley90:

:smiley60: when it gets to chapter 3 in Genesis and we read "Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made AND HE SAID UNTO THE WOMAN :smiley80: the serpent had the ability to speak .

Back