Why Abortion is murder.

I cant help but wonder if these women experience fear, guilt, remorse. or any anguish over murdering a life they created.
From another conversation, I wonder if it takes the lack of fear to be able to do such a thing.

I do know they need our love and prayer.

I cant help but wonder if these women experience fear, guilt, remorse. or any anguish over murdering a life they created.
From another conversation, I wonder if it takes the lack of fear to be able to do such a thing.

I do know they need our love and prayer.
I've known several and they eventually regret what they did. I suspect that this will be the biggest regret my step-daughter will ever have.

rtn3039

I consider myself fortunate that I have never been in the position of having to think about having an abortion. I am fortunate to have grown up in a society where birth control is readily available. And when it came time to have a family, I was able to do just that. As a woman, I feel totally unable to judge any other woman who chooses to do so. There are many different circumstances that may lead someone to do this. And to find yourself in a situation where you have to make this decision is just terrible. I've known women who have made the decision, and it haunts them. Again, I am thankful that I have never been in this position.

The man that abandons his own family is worse than an infidel.
See 1 Timothy 5:8

One of the consequences of this is abortion. I think I said this before, but if ALL men took responsibility for every single child they father, then we would not have this horrible thing.

You think about it. The buck stops with you men.

Except Adam was not a baby. He was a man.
The other thing was, God formed all babies in the womb and knit their bones together. He is present from before birth.
So, you argument that babies not yet born are like tonsils is silly.

If John the bapist can leap for joy in his mothers womb, he is not a tonsil.

If you want to jusitfy something to yourself, fine, but it cuts no ice with God. You will need to account for every tonsil I mean unborn child you murdered.

Also maybe go into a birthing clinic and hospital and observe. Many women have still births and miscarriages because their babies have DIED in the womb. Now how can their babies die if you insist they werent even alive. They had a heart that was beating.

I have explained my position. I don't care to argue with someone who doesn't accept that.

Well nobody has to accept your position if what you are saying is not true. Just saying.

I don't suppose you've had a miscarriage. I know many women who have. They know it was a life and they grieve.
I also know women who've had abortions and had to deal with the trauma afterwards. Even years later. THEY knew it was a life.

I found a book called 'Dear Diary, I'm pregnant'
It has about ten interviews with female teens on their pregnancy and what they did, whether it was having the child, adopting or abortion.

It's very difficult situation to read about, mostly because many of the fathers were very immature, but the fathers, all of them had no say at all and were not even approached about it, because they were not the ones having to go through labour or carrying a child. Some abused their partners or cheated on them, and the girls/women had to decide how to be a single mum, or give their child away (heartbreaking) or go through with a termination. They were just dealing with the day to day, so it wasn't with looking back years later to reflect on whether they made a right or good choice. They HAD to make a life or death choice though.

Some of them were brought up in church. Some weren't.

The book was written for teens who need to read about someone going through this. There don't seem to be any other books like this available, but I remember as a teen it was something girls always talked about amongst ourselves as we were learning about relationships for the first time and not something we could ever just ask our mothers. (Dolly magazine could only give advice about makeup and clothes and never ever had anything to say about being a teen mother - the cover girls were never pregnant!)

Last edited:
I'm currently reading 'I am Roe' the lady who identified as Roe in the Roe vs Wade case.
About halfway through.

Seems like she had a rough life and wouldn't have made a very good mother hence her decision to have an abortion, and was quite naive. I she had three children from age 16 to 21. She was very ignorant about it all, but a lot of young girls are. When women have a bad home life and don't get on with their own mothers, they often end up in trouble. Her first child, a daughter, her mother adopted her and kinda kidnapped her when Roe (Norma McCorvey) decided she wanted to go out partying for a weekend and leaving her baby in her mother's care. She had the first with her then husband who, when finding she was pregnant, didn't want to know her and thought she'd been sleeping around as he claimed he couldn't have any children. They split later.

The second child she had with a co-worker, unmarried, and decided to give up for adoption straight away. The co-worker didn't stick around.

The third was to a drifter she'd run away with who was a gambler. So he didn't even know she was pregnant. It seems this was the case that made it to the courts but she was so desperate to have an abortion, which she could't obtain, that she lied to her lawyers and said she was raped and the baby might be mixed race. White people it seems don't want mixed raced babies.

At first she didn't know that you could get abortions, but to her it seemed like the answer to her troubles as she couldn't face raising a child on her own. Not to mention she was a lesbian.

I'll read on to find out what happened, but the lawyers on the case, one of them herself had an unplanned prenancy and didn't want the child in the way of her career. But Roe was not a highly educated woman or even had a career, she worked in bars, waitressed, and even ran away to join a carnival.

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.”(A) 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.(B)

So for all we know, everyone who has not impregnated their brothers wives when they should of( barren women only) could be killed or will be killed by God.

this is just so interesting I don’t think I can ever say why someone really dies anymore😲

Last edited:
Um I don't really understand that bible passage via dolarossa.
Was it because Onan's brother had died and his wife was childless. So any child she had with her brother in-law would be counted as Onan's brother, not his. Was Onan married himself?

Is it that every married couple is supposed to have children? Although I know of several who don't.

Anyway I just finished reading 'I am Roe' it seems Norma was quite a contradictory woman and possibly used to further the agenda of both sides of the abortion debate, into which she didn't quite fit. I don't know what became of her offspring, two of whom she had no contact with after their births. I'd be interested to know that. She wrote another book called 'Won by Love' about her conversion, but recent accounts she was ambivalent about being the poster-child (poster-woman?) for both sides - I don't think one can make much of a living by being a speaker/advocate, but she ended up shacking up with another woman who loved her even though she was caught shoplifting, and went into cleaning business with her, and tried to stay away from drugs and alcohol, though I expect after the conversion and publicity she might have found it hard to find any other work since she was no longer anonymous.

Back