Why Abortion is murder.

Sep 7, 2019
North Carolina
I cant help but wonder if these women experience fear, guilt, remorse. or any anguish over murdering a life they created.
From another conversation, I wonder if it takes the lack of fear to be able to do such a thing.

I do know they need our love and prayer.

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
I cant help but wonder if these women experience fear, guilt, remorse. or any anguish over murdering a life they created.
From another conversation, I wonder if it takes the lack of fear to be able to do such a thing.

I do know they need our love and prayer.
I've known several and they eventually regret what they did. I suspect that this will be the biggest regret my step-daughter will ever have.

rtn3039

Jan 25, 2019
Uganda
Abortion is Murder see Genesis 38:8-10.
When onan spelled on the ground God killed him.
Do you know that even using condom displeases God it affects God's plan.

Nov 21, 2016
UK
I consider myself fortunate that I have never been in the position of having to think about having an abortion. I am fortunate to have grown up in a society where birth control is readily available. And when it came time to have a family, I was able to do just that. As a woman, I feel totally unable to judge any other woman who chooses to do so. There are many different circumstances that may lead someone to do this. And to find yourself in a situation where you have to make this decision is just terrible. I've known women who have made the decision, and it haunts them. Again, I am thankful that I have never been in this position.

Reactions: AtomicSnowflake
Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
The man that abandons his own family is worse than an infidel.
See 1 Timothy 5:8

One of the consequences of this is abortion. I think I said this before, but if ALL men took responsibility for every single child they father, then we would not have this horrible thing.

You think about it. The buck stops with you men.