Why The Rapture Must Happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T/C stated..................

"What makes you think that you deserve to be raptured when those who lost their lives for Him don't get that option? Oh and if you don't think there is any 'tribulation' going on- explain that to those Christians in other countries who are persecuted for His name. "

Silly question to ask don't you think????

I do not deserve anything at all except hell. And by the way, the dead in Christ are raised 1st according to 2 Thess and 2 Corth.

Of course there is tribulation going on against Christians. Who said there wasn't!!

But it is not yet the time of Jacobs trouble which is the last 7 years of Daniels 70 weeks prophecy.

Then T/C said..........
And worry more about whether or not we are going to be ready when He returns.

Now that might be the thing to do if you are not saved T/C. But I for one am confident in my salvation in and through the Lord Jesus. I have no fear or worries about what tomarrow brings because I know who brings tomarrow.

The Scripture tells us not to have the spirit of fear.

You classify every Christian Church up until the time of Darby in the 1800's , to include the Apostles, the mayters, and Jesus Himself, as a cult? I only ask this because never had anyone up until the late 1800's ever taught that God would gather unbelieving Jews and place them all in a nation called Israel to fulfill His promise. If gathering unbelieving 'Jews' is what they were promised, then for what purpose did Jesus become manifest in the world? Our promise is a physical country with a high crime rate and secular government? I prefer the promise of Jesus, He is more than a plot of dirt. If you were offered a plot of dirt, or the Life of Jesus you would take the dirt? Why?

Jesus answered,
"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world."
--Is this modern Israel not of this world? Because I'm pretty sure that its a physical nation that is clearly of this world.

I agree with you. Seems like 1948 holds the key.

So God is a liar and breaker of promises? If replacement theology and the claptrap and lies you are spreading is true then God is a liar and breaker of promises. If that is the case, then the whole Bible can be thrown out and we all live in fear wondering if we are going to be living for eternity with God.

Replacment theology is based on cherry picking verses to support an evil anti-Semitic agenda and to stir up hatred of Jews in Christians by branding them as "fake" and that Israel is not the true Israel but an evil man made creation that has nothing to do with ancient Israel. POPPYCOCK.

You only have to look at what is going on in the world to see that Israel is the only nation which God is now protecting 100%. Nations, organisations and individuals going against Israel are cursed, but people dont want to see that. All of the significant storms and disasters to hit the USA in past 30 odd years are a direct result of the government meddling with Israel.

Israel only had a few strips of desert , God blessed that land and life flourished, on the same day they gained thier independance again, Arab nations waged war and tried to wipe them off the face of earth, they failed, despite superior numbers and weapons. Since then many attempts to invade Israel have failed and will continue to do so.

Jews are returning in their droves as prophecised. Jews have always lived in and around Jeruslem the ancestors of the people who returned after the enslavement of Babylon. It was thier failure to repent which God punished and extened by 7 times. the thousand odd years that worked out came to an end in 1948, and right on cue, Israel became a nation in a day , again just as prophecy stated it would.

The church is not Israel, Israel is Israel, a proud nation standing against the world with God as its defender and champion. Trying to take the upper ground by trying to relegate this to cult teaching status is another evil. You can use any Bible you like, the facts are still the same, God makes a promise to Abraham and a covenant which we are seeing in effect today. God dose not break or changes promises, the covenant can not be changed, its a legally binding agreement that neither can break.

Agreed!

Why do you say that God is a liar and breaker of promises? And why do you say that the whole Bible can be thrown out and we should all live in fear? This simply is not true because God is not a liar, and the Bible should not be thrown out.

Israel is not the true Israel but an evil man made creation that has nothing to do with ancient Israel.​
You are correct when you say this, because we Christians know that it is written:
You may wish to re-read my post, I certainly did not say this, A good example as to how people do this all time cherry picking scripture and snipping verses in half to provide horrendous theology such as replacement theology, you demonstrate this perfectly with my post, lets read teh whole paragraph in context shall we, I have highlight the choice selection you made in bold.

Replacment theology is based on cherry picking verses to support an evil anti-Semitic agenda and to stir up hatred of Jews in Christians by branding them as "fake" and that Israel is not the true Israel but an evil man made creation that has nothing to do with ancient Israel. POPPYCOCK.

[/quote]

Some have argued that the word "rapture" never appears in the Bible. Actually, it does. The original Greek word that is rendered "caught up" in I Thess. 4:16-17 is the term where the English word "rapture" comes from. It is used a number of times in the New Testament and always means a quick and sudden snatching away. It is the same word that Paul used in his letter to the Corinthans when he talks about being "caught up" into the third heaven.

I picked up on this bit as this verse is not used or taught in the correct context and you are making same mistake.
Lets read rest of the Parable shall we

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

You said:
The sheep are all the believers and those who helped the Jews during the 7 years.

So only the sheep are righteous?

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

You said:

Verse 40 states," Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Who are the Brethren of Jesus? Obviously it can only be the Jews as Jesus is a Jew.

Wow....How wrong you are my friend:

Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother

If you got that part wrong, you better go back and reconsider everything you have been taught..that is one of the easier things to understand about the gospel!

Then you said:

Beleivers who have accepted Christ are already entered into "heaven "and we do not need processing at the White Throne Judgment, which is when the Goats and Sheep are sorted.

Again how wrong you are!!!

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Then you said:

Once you start to understand that the early church was pratically 100% Jewish, Jesus is a Jew and therefore his parables etc are all tied up in Jewish culture and custom and directed totally towards and to the Jews, it makes sense to learn the basics of Jewish culture and custom of the time. For example, marriage ceremonies, once you learn about Jewish weddings and ceremonies around them, then parables such as the foolish virgins take on a whole new meaning.

If the wise virgins are only those who helped the Jews, what happens to the Jews? Also, the early church is not the Jews. They rejected Him The church is the body of Christ..he who is a Jew inwardly by circumcision of the heart.
It is clear that you are a babe in the Word of God and have taken to false teachers. No disrespect, but I don't think you should be doing much teaching at this stage...you put yourself at great risk by doing so...

Sincerely

T/C

T/C stated..................

"What makes you think that you deserve to be raptured when those who lost their lives for Him don't get that option? Oh and if you don't think there is any 'tribulation' going on- explain that to those Christians in other countries who are persecuted for His name. "

Silly question to ask don't you think????

I do not deserve anything at all except hell. And by the way, the dead in Christ are raised 1st according to 2 Thess and 2 Corth.

Of course there is tribulation going on against Christians. Who said there wasn't!!

But it is not yet the time of Jacobs trouble which is the last 7 years of Daniels 70 weeks prophecy.

Then T/C said..........
And worry more about whether or not we are going to be ready when He returns.

Now that might be the thing to do if you are not saved T/C. But I for one am confident in my salvation in and through the Lord Jesus. I have no fear or worries about what tomarrow brings because I know who brings tomarrow.

The Scripture tells us not to have the spirit of fear.

Really? what do these verses mean then?

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Even Paul said to be careful that in the process of saving other He was careful that he wouldn't be cast away:

1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

And what of the lukewarm that are refused?

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

And for those who thinketh:
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

And why are we warned to be diligent?
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

And for those who seemeth to have:

Luk 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

And some will have their 'talent' taken because they misused or didn't use it at all:

Mat 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

I am as sure of my Salvation as the next guy because I know the power of God is working in me. but do not think that you can sit on your butt and be a lazy servant once you have received their 'gift of grace'...It can be taken.

Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Heb 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
Heb 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Pro 16:17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.
Pro 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Sincerely T/C

If the wise virgins are only those who helped the Jews, what happens to the Jews? Also, the early church is not the Jews. They rejected Him The church is the body of Christ..he who is a Jew inwardly by circumcision of the heart.
It is clear that you are a babe in the Word of God and have taken to false teachers. No disrespect, but I don't think you should be doing much teaching at this stage...you put yourself at great risk by doing so...

Sincerely

T/C
Yet again another case of putting words into my mouth which I never said, and then going on to jump to incorrect conclusions.. spot the theme? I said nothing of the sort about Virgins helping Jews, I just gave that as an example of how different parables undertake deeper meanings when you actually understand Jewish culture.

SO anyone who disagrees with you 100% is then in your eyes " babe in the Word of God and have taken to false teachers." Not surprising as this disgraceful insulting nonsense is the below the belt tactic employed by people who are often backed into a corner, who are desperately scrabbling around trying to cherry pick another several dozen verses and partial verses to support another thread unravelling, backed of course by the obligatory 10,000 word essays.

I can easily turn the tables and throw those same verses back to you and point out you are he one being deceived If you are having to spend hours writing out lengthy explanations and having to explain away a few other threads that unravel, then logic and common sense should tell you that it is wrong.

You may wish to re-read my post, I certainly did not say this, A good example as to how people do this all time cherry picking scripture and snipping verses in half to provide horrendous theology such as replacement theology, you demonstrate this perfectly with my post, lets read teh whole paragraph in context shall we, I have highlight the choice selection you made in bold.
You understand how I saw your post correct? You said that IF what I said was true, then ( insert snippet here ).

I believe that the Jews who followed the Old Testament Patriarches are heirs to the promise. Why do I believe that? I believe that because God told them they were heirs to the promise. OKAY, so thus far you and I agree :)

Now here is where you and I do not agree. I believe that Jesus is the fulfillment of the promise. You believe that Jesus is not the fulfillment of the promise, but rather that 'Jews' are actually the same Jews of old who are still waiting to recieve their promise.

I believe that if Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were here in the flesh today, that they would be in a Christian Church worshipping Jesus and thanking God for being faithful in His promise. You believe that if Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were here in the flesh today, that they would reject Jesus just like these modern 'Jews', even though this same Jesus just so happens to be the exact same One from whom they were recieving their orders from!

You believe that I believe in 'Replacement Theology'. I believe that there is no such thing as 'Replacement Theology' because there was no 'replacement', but rather a continuation.

Looking back I can see how some of my posts to you could be seen as aggressive and confrontational. I just want you to know that I don't think negatively towards you what so ever. Some people when they have differing views think that the other is their enemy, but I don't place myself against you. I only say what I believe. I have been wrong before and that's okay. I know you are not a liar, but I just personally believe you to be decieved. To be honest with you, I also held your exact same view a long time ago when I first had a preacher who taught such things. But I've come to teach myself and this is what I came up with. ( Actually I don't teach myself )

I wish you peace, grace, and mercy from the Lord.

Really? what do these verses mean then?

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Even Paul said to be careful that in the process of saving other He was careful that he wouldn't be cast away:

1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

And what of the lukewarm that are refused?

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

And for those who thinketh:
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

And why are we warned to be diligent?
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

And for those who seemeth to have:

Luk 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

And some will have their 'talent' taken because they misused or didn't use it at all:

Mat 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

I am as sure of my Salvation as the next guy because I know the power of God is working in me. but do not think that you can sit on your butt and be a lazy servant once you have received their 'gift of grace'...It can be taken.

Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Heb 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
Heb 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Pro 16:17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.
Pro 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Sincerely T/C

It is painful to see such an effort to substainciate a lack of understanding.

Your understanding, or better said is your lack of understanding Biblical precepts and teaching is simply pitiful and again I do pray and hope the Lord will allow you to grow in knowledge.

Yet again another case of putting words into my mouth which I never said, and then going on to jump to incorrect conclusions.. spot the theme? I said nothing of the sort about Virgins helping Jews, I just gave that as an example of how different parables undertake deeper meanings when you actually understand Jewish culture.

SO anyone who disagrees with you 100% is then in your eyes " babe in the Word of God and have taken to false teachers." Not surprising as this disgraceful insulting nonsense is the below the belt tactic employed by people who are often backed into a corner, who are desperately scrabbling around trying to cherry pick another several dozen verses and partial verses to support another thread unravelling, backed of course by the obligatory 10,000 word essays.

I can easily turn the tables and throw those same verses back to you and point out you are he one being deceived If you are having to spend hours writing out lengthy explanations and having to explain away a few other threads that unravel, then logic and common sense should tell you that it is wrong.

Absolutely correct Agricola.

It seems to me that about once a month someone comes upon this site and tells us that THEY are the only ones who have the truth of God's Word.

I continue to be amazed why these people feel the need to tear down others so as to make their opinions appear better.

May God help us and give us strength.

You understand how I saw your post correct? You said that IF what I said was true, then ( insert snippet here ).

I believe that the Jews who followed the Old Testament Patriarches are heirs to the promise. Why do I believe that? I believe that because God told them they were heirs to the promise. OKAY, so thus far you and I agree :)

Now here is where you and I do not agree. I believe that Jesus is the fulfillment of the promise. You believe that Jesus is not the fulfillment of the promise, but rather that 'Jews' are actually the same Jews of old who are still waiting to recieve their promise.

I believe that if Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were here in the flesh today, that they would be in a Christian Church worshipping Jesus and thanking God for being faithful in His promise. You believe that if Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were here in the flesh today, that they would reject Jesus just like these modern 'Jews', even though this same Jesus just so happens to be the exact same One from whom they were recieving their orders from!

You believe that I believe in 'Replacement Theology'. I believe that there is no such thing as 'Replacement Theology' because there was no 'replacement', but rather a continuation.

Looking back I can see how some of my posts to you could be seen as aggressive and confrontational. I just want you to know that I don't think negatively towards you what so ever. Some people when they have differing views think that the other is their enemy, but I don't place myself against you. I only say what I believe. I have been wrong before and that's okay. I know you are not a liar, but I just personally believe you to be decieved. To be honest with you, I also held your exact same view a long time ago when I first had a preacher who taught such things. But I've come to teach myself and this is what I came up with. ( Actually I don't teach myself )

I wish you peace, grace, and mercy from the Lord.

I love this!

I understand your thinking on this, not that I agree but I understand.

I do think that you need to understand that in this world today there is in fact such a thing as "Replacement Theology". It is taught that the church has indeed replaced Israel and all the promises given to them by God have now been given over to the Church. That is somthing that does not need to argued over, it is a fact.

IMO, your idea of "Continuation" as an explination is simply a horse of another color, but that is for another discussion. Now that is just me and I do not say that to be argumentive but simply to say that we disagree.

You see, it is always about HOW something is said, not what is said. If we all could adabt to this kind of attitude we would be able to be friends and get rid of the anger, name calling and IT IS ME THAT IS RIGHT attitude.

I know this kind of comment towards love and appreciation toward others comes from prayer and I congratulate you for it.

Some have argued that the word "rapture" never appears in the Bible. Actually, it does. The original Greek word that is rendered "caught up" in I Thess. 4:16-17 is the term where the English word "rapture" comes from. It is used a number of times in the New Testament and always means a quick and sudden snatching away. It is the same word that Paul used in his letter to the Corinthans when he talks about being "caught up" into the third heaven.

Correct Jack. IF we took out the word Rapture and used the words of the originals we would not have this confrontation at all.

Sincerely

T/C

WHY????

You said..........

WHY in heaven name do you think you are qualified to make such statements to another believer???????

I am at a loss for words!!!!

You owe this brother in Christ an apology and I for one am tired of this kind of childish behaviour.

Mods......please do your job and remove this nonsense!

If anyone is familiar or have seen previous posts by me, or now what the word law is, it was translated from the Greek “nomos” from the Hebrew word Torah. Torah is essentially God’s instructions, teachings, etc from originally the first 5 books of the Bible, to encompass all the Hebrew Scriptures. It is a far more encompassing word then “law”. So as the conversation shifted to virgins, I’ll provide this perspective about this parable interpretation.

Hosea 4:5-6 You stumble day and night, and the prophets stumble with you. So I will destroy your mother—my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the (Torah) law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

Lamentations 2:9 Her gates have sunk into the ground; their bars he has broken and destroyed. Her king and her princes are exiled among the nations, the law (Torah) is no more, and her prophets no longer find visions from the Lord.

When there is no law (Torah), there is no vision. Israel has proven when you move away from God’s word and instructions, nothing but punishment and destruction will await.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law (Torah), happy is he.

2 Timothy 3:16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Is quoting Proverbs 6:23

Proverbs 6:23 For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

If commandment is lamp, and Torah is light then what does it say about the foolish virgins whose lamps have gone out. It says it’s the foolish virgins who don’t have Torah, or for those Torahly challenged, the law. So when I hear people go, I am free from the law, we are now under grace it makes me cringe inside. Do people really know what they are saying?

Proverbs 13:9The light of the righteous shines brightly, but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.

Hey, this is just very brief perspective and I believe probably the idea about the foolish virgins agricola had in mind. If this isn’t similar to what you were thinking about, I would be curious to know. Sometimes when I hear some of these teachings, I’m like a little kid running back home to tell their parents what they learned about that day in school. Just wanna tell everybody what you learned. God bless and Shalom.

WHY????

You said..........

WHY in heaven name do you think you are qualified to make such statements to another believer???????

I am at a loss for words!!!!

You owe this brother in Christ an apology and I for one am tired of this kind of childish behaviour.

Mods......please do your job and remove this nonsense!

Well, to be fair and consistent, I would also have to remove all of the following statements of a similar nature:

"It is painful to see such an effort to substainciate a lack of understanding.

Your understanding, or better said is your lack of understanding Biblical precepts and teaching is simply pitiful..."

"T/C...........I learned a long time ago that when anyone spends as much time to prove an opinion, it is nothing more that a smoke screen to cover up the truth."

"I will not dignify such an ignorant question with a responce."

"T/C......your ignorance of Bible understanding is very disturbing to me. It scares me that someone might actually believe what you say. You are simply wrong!!!!"

"Your knowledge and understanding is appalling and you have my prayers."

"Nope. Once again you error purposefully to fulfill your opinion and agenda."

...And many others. The statements above are also demeaning, condescending, personal in nature, insulting, confrontational, accusatory, and rude. Yes, if I were doing my job, I should be stepping in each time such statements are made. I agree, I have been lax in this and some other threads. I have actually been following this thread and doing nothing. So far, the participants have been generally been taking the sometimes sharp disagreements in stride. Nobody has reported any posts in this thread so far, so it is entirely possible I am the only Mod who is following this thread and consequently the only one accountable for any lack of intervention. I fully accept that accountability and the responsibility for the results of my fully conscious and aware inaction.

So, what is to be done? Should I merely edit out objectionable statements in each post? Delete posts? Close threads? Delete threads? Take the Sister Mary Elephant approach? Appeal to everyone's Christian charity and forbearance? Actually, I haven't carried out the Sister Mary Elephant approach to its conclusion. I have only gotten as far as the "Class...claaaassss....CLAAASSSSSS...." part.

I know the Rapture is a hot subject - Lets all just remember that no matter when it happens, all Christians are going to spend eternity with Christ. Lets be sure to never let this issue cause anger or bitterness between us and certainly never let it become a stumbling block to unbelievers. :) I love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back