Why The Rapture Must Happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strongdelusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Blessings,

His servant
Is this before or after the second coming?

There are no words...well ya a few LOL- You are kidding right? Are you that desperate to prove your point...wow.

OK let's take it from the top...Jesus said that just as it was in the days of noah that they would be buying and selling and building and planting...until the flood came and took them away.

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
What makes you think that Jesus is going to go contrary to His own words and leave the wicked this time around?
TC, Jesus is not going to be contrary to His word and I am not suggesting that He will. If you do not understand scripture, there is no need to spit and snarl like a cornered cat. I have at no time considered that Jesus would go contrary to His word.
The reference to Noah and the flood speaks of complacency among men, not the Chronology or the mode of the end of the age. 2 Pet 3:7. But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. "
So, fire not flood. Take care about what you want to cite in your defence.
Even Peter had sufficient grasp of the truth to see things properly:
2 Pet 3:3-6 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: "
But notice that Jesus did not talk about the Noahs being safely aboard the Arc first. No, He talking about the complacency of those destined for destruction only. Same theme that Peter picked up on..........Yeah I know I'm repeating myself, seems I have to if I want to get through.
Now for the other part to your story:

You said:

"Try not to rush headlong into further error here; Jesus is not saying that it is those who are left that are the ones saved.
"Mark 13:26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
Mark 13:27 And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven."
From V26, the 'they' can be understood to mean those who are left. The adverb rendered as 'then' would probably fit context better if it had been rendered 'thereupon' allowing immediacy of the two events.
From V27 it should be clear that all those who are gathered from all over the place......are taken from where they were, and it is any others who were in their presence that are the ones left."

Calvin,
So you are saying that Jesus comes and raptures His people,leaves the bad and then comes back again to gather the elect? Look at the syntax of the events man. First He gathers out of His Kingdom those who offend..how hard is that to understand? Let's read the other parable He gave them for clarification:
Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Excellent use of emphasis TC..Thank you!! You have correctly identified the fact that the 'tares are left behind and the Wheat is removed...That is what you have not been seeing! One taken = wheat. One left = weed. Gathering the Wheat into His Barn requires what?????? You guessed it, the Wheat must be taken away from the Wheat field.
But the Tares are gathered and left there in the Wheat field to be burned. See the repeat pattern? one is taken, one is left? Even though there is a chronological order implicit in V30, since the tares are left behind, it makes no difference.
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

First the tares go and then the rest are gathered together in the barn. The ones left are the ones going to the barn man!The wicked will be taken from among the just:

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

When Jesus returns, the wicked will be destroyed and the righteous will be left standing and the righteous will see it

Pro 29:16 When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Psa 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

Pro 2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
Pro 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Does that sound like the wicked will be left to you? No they are going bye bye... the righteous will inherit the earth!

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Psa 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.

Psa 101:8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

Pro 11:31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

Again, your rapture theory holds no water...Make sure your heart is right with the Lord before He returns
News Bulletin......I don't have a rapture theory. I just believe Scripture.
As for the next part of your post,..........I am pleased that you think my sagacious utterances are worthy of repeating.
I'll just leave you with some of your own words...

"it is difficult to help you when you are seemingly blinded to any and all truth by your own spirit of self aggrandizement.
Myself and others here would love to help you out, but you need to digest what is being sent your way as food for thought at the very least, and not just further opportunity to 'grand stand' your own self image"

Sincerely T/C

Agricola...this coming from someone who believes in a 'rapture'...If you believe in that, why would I even begin to think you would recognize anything else. No worries, I won't trouble you with anymore 'theories'

Sincerely
T/C

TC..this coming from someone who doesn't believe in a 'rapture'...If you do not believe in that, why would I even begin to think you would recognize anything else. No worries, I won't trouble you with anymore 'theories'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back