Will Our Faith Survive The Coming End Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So only use one ear piece and that way you can haveone ear free to hear her voice and do notturn it up real loud. There is always a way if you want it bad enough.....

Was never able to stand having just one ear phone on my head. May have something to do with something that I realized I had when I was a child that was never properly diagnosed and treated, sensory integration disorder or now it's called sensory processing disorder. I also have an issue with textures and is the main reason I will not eat fruits and most vegetables.

I just got our son back to sleep and now I have to tuck my daughter back into bed. Been up since a little after six yesterday morning. I am going to try and get some sleep.

Will get back to reading my Bible when things settle down here. We see my wife's neurologist tomorrow and hopefully we can get a plan of attack in place in order to get my wife back to feeling semi-normal.

I dont need to worry faith is enough whether its pre or post as long as we are prepared, so dont get why the pre-tribbers keep insisting on rapture when going to happen anyway. Those pre-tribbers will make the mistake of not being prepared and will prolly take the mark of the beast cos they think the antichrist IS actually Jesus. As satan can disguise himself as angel of light...and would not put it past him to counterfeit being a man like jesus, calling himself christ.

Sorry, but I read enough and not just google, cos you can read all sort of rubbish online, but the HOLY BIBLE is my friend. And not cut and pasted bits either, the whole thing.

So stupid as the pre tribs keep insisting on rapture when its clear in scripture the DEAD will rise first, so, all those who ever died are going to rise, how would that ever be secret when ppl coming out of their graves right and left. And why would the dead rise to be hidden away somewhere? While armageddon and battles going on? Uh.

Also the whole thing wbout one taken another left. Pre tribs have wrong way round, thinking those left behind gonna be destroyed. Well know Jesus is coming back to earth to be with us its those taken away that will be destroyed.

This silly doctrine has got people thinking they dont need to go through any trial or tribulation or persecution and that Jesus wraps the church in cotton wool. Uh no. The gates of hell not gonna prevail because we are soldiers and warriors for Christ not wimps that going to be beamed up like some star trek tv show.

Anyway..i dont know how people believe this stuff, or not even check the preacher with the word of God maybe they just go on google instead of reading the HOLY BIBLE.

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [Rome]
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. [Roman Catholicism & her Popes]
Revelation 18: 2-5
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities... ...
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her... ...
Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come... ...
Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Rev 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
The fate of Rome the Eternal City / another blasphemy as Jerusalem is the eternal city not Rome.

Jamestown.png
Moscow Draws a Religious Line in the Sand in Ukraine
Publication: Eurasia Daily Monitor Volume: 11 Issue: 104
June 10, 2014 05:00 PM Age: 261 days By:Paul Goble

"Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says that the West is opposing Moscow in Ukraine because Russia is returning to Orthodoxy. Whereas other Russian commentators suggest that Moscow must fight in Ukraine not just to oppose Kyiv’s shift toward Europe but also to block the eastward expansion of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism into the Slavic world." ... ...
"In his actions and statements, Vladimir Putin has long reflected the deep national antagonism toward Catholicism and Protestantism, viewing the first as one of the sources of Polish resistance to Russia and the latter, which at present is the fastest growing denomination in the Russian Federation, as a threat to the dominance of the Russian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate, with which the Kremlin leader has formed a close alliance." ... ...
"Now, as the conflict continues in Ukraine, others are following Putin and Lavrov’s lead. Such critics suggest that what is going on in Ukraine is not just a political struggle between those in Ukraine who want to become part of Europe and those who oppose such a step by preferring to link their fates with Moscow. Rather, the defenders of this view argue that the Ukrainian crisis represents a clash of civilizations between Western Christianity and Russian-led Eastern Christianity."

Russia will attack NATO to defend herself from the West - Russia will be the one to nuke Rome [Babylon].
Satan spoke much about Russia being a threat to Rome and the Holy Father way back in October 1917 at Fatima, Portugal.

um we will still be on earth though. In a safe place for sure but still on earth...and still have to endure and go through it.
I don't get why americans have this left behind theory in which Jesus comes and nobody sees him, and christians mysteriously vanish like smoke. It's so plain in scripture that every eye will see..and also that many are going to be martyred for their faith. Esp those that refuse the mark of the beast. We all need to be prepared for this and to die for our faith because death is NOT the end for those that believe.
The scriptures came first THEN the movie... don't get the two confused.

Picture1.jpg Lucia, Francisco, and Jacinta
Fatima; Portugal; 1917
•As a great sign of the whole message truly coming from God, a marvellous miracle was worked in the sky above Fatima before 70,000 witnesses on October 13th, 1917 at the time, date and place that Lucy and the other two children had prophesied in the name of Our Lady of Fatima. The children were told by Our Lady that God would perform a miracle so that people would believe in the apparitions.
•A MESSAGE OF WARNING AND HOPE - Given by the Virgin Mary To The Children who witnessed Her Appearing 1917
•If we do not heed Our Lady's warnings soon, then her horrible prophesy may well be realized in the near future, even in our own back yards. She told us that God had chosen to use Russia as the instrument of chastisement to punish the whole world, if we did not by our obedience, prayers, and sacrifices, obtain conversion of Russia to the Catholic faith. She promises us: “If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace.”
But she also warned us: “If My requests are not granted, Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions against the Church, the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.”
•She has told us that the whole world (the part surviving) will be enslaved by the atheistic tyrants of Russia.

Satan certainly knows something about what is to come. He is after all a very powerful angel and moves through the spiritual realm as much as this physical world. Satan is giving a prophecy about the need to convert Russia to Roman Catholicism because she poses a future threat to Rome.
Putin is defending Russia from Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
How soon to checkmate??
Picture2.jpg

So stupid as the pre tribs keep insisting on rapture when its clear in scripture the DEAD will rise first, so, all those who ever died are going to rise, how would that ever be secret when ppl coming out of their graves right and left. And why would the dead rise to be hidden away somewhere? While armageddon and battles going on? Uh.

Also the whole thing wbout one taken another left. Pre tribs have wrong way round, thinking those left behind gonna be destroyed. Well know Jesus is coming back to earth to be with us its those taken away that will be destroyed.

This silly doctrine has got people thinking they dont need to go through any trial or tribulation or persecution and that Jesus wraps the church in cotton wool. Uh no. The gates of hell not gonna prevail because we are soldiers and warriors for Christ not wimps that going to be beamed up like some star trek tv show.

Anyway..i dont know how people believe this stuff, or not even check the preacher with the word of God maybe they just go on google instead of reading the HOLY BIBLE.
Read the word correctly: dead in Christ rise first. And tone down your assult reteric or I'll issue warning points.

Thank you major for clarifying. Do you believe that all people are predestined to be saved or just a certain amount? Blessings to you and yours!

NO SIR. That would be "Universalism" and that is taught no where in the Scriptures what so ever.

In fact Jeus Himself verified that there is no way that every one will be saved in Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Matthew 7:13-14 (NKJV)...........
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

This post is not about supa dupa faith, or betta faith, or I'm more holy than you, or other such put downs.
I write it out of love and compassion for my fellow brothers and sisters who are being deceived into a false security that will not come as is being sold to them.
Pascal the philosopher put forward the wager as to the value and benefit of believing in God as opposed to not believing in God.
And so it is with the theory of the Rapture. It is a similar wager, or weighing up the benefits of believing in or not believing in.
You believe in the pre-tribulation Rapture of what you call THE church. What if your wrong? What will you do?
On the other hand I believe NOT in the pre-tribulation Rapture. If I am wrong what will I lose?
If I am right then I am prepared and expecting to fully trust in, and rely upon, the Lord for my safety during these times.
And I will witness and preach to those seeking an answer to my hope and joy.

My brother......if I am wrong, then I will live and suffer and probably die for cause of Christ. That will be my lot. I will still be doing then what I have been doing for the past 50 years......getting out the Gospel of the Lord Jesus so as to save the lost.

Now what IF you are wrong. May I share a very important verse with you and ask you to pray and think carefully about it???

Titus 2:13......
"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ".

"The rapture is the blessed hope!!!"

Funny, Jesus taught me that the Holy Spirit would be my teacher and teach me the truth. and that I need not to be taught by my brother anymore.
Unless all these "teachers" agree on one gospel and one salvation message fully in accord with the Scriptures - such as Acts 2: 37-39 and Mark 16: 15-20 - then they are no more than just a collection of opinions on the matter.
Let's be honest most christians cannot even agree on something as fundamental a commandment as water baptism, even though it was universal in the early church. And this is the tragedy of our times the "believers" rather than relying directly on the Two Witnesses to truth - The Word and the Holy Spirit - drum up to themselves teachers who will satisfy their preconceived doctrines on salvation, the gospel and everything.
2Timothy 4: 2-4
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

You are correct! However, God has in His great wisdom allowed some people to grow in knowledge of the Bible through higher education and they WITH the Holy Spirit can help the rest of us to learn from them.

That my dear friend is one of the reasons we go to Bible studies and Church. To listen, grow and learn!

You might have a problem with a plan "B" if you do not believe in the pre-tribulation rapture. Right after the Church is raptured and the man of sin is revealed there will be great signs and lying wonders performed by this man so as to "deceive" those who are left, and God will send them a "strong delusion" so they will believe the lie.

2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Absolutely correct!! IF anyone has heard the gospel today and rejected it, then according to verse # 10 they can not be saved after the Rapture.

All of that has already happened. This refers to the Rome and her Popes. And lying wonders and signs refers to the deceiving "miracles" that Satan can and does perform - such as Statues of the Madonna that bleed real human blood, and the sun dancing at Fatima, and the passion wounds, or miracles attributed to dead saints. Rome is Babylon the great, and it is the Popes that sit on their throne exalting themselves above the authority of God. Remember the Pope is infallible and their issuing of doctrine supersedes the authority of the Scriptures.
"and that they should believe a lie" would apply to millions of christians who do not believe the Word of God, but instead choose loyalty to their denomination.
Most often when I open up my Bible and start showing Scriptures to other christians they run away. They get offended. They have no love for the truth of the Word.
And most of your postings on the Rapture on who is going up, up and away is full of waffle and vague references to the church and believers.
The Scriptures are a lot more specific on what is the gospel, and who are true worshippers who worship the Father in truth and Spirit.
In the end Jesus said emphatically "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
Rapture doctrine is like the theory of evolution - people believe in it first, and look for the evidence to support the theory.
If I am right it will be terrible for rapture believers.
If I am wrong, then I am none the worse off.

OK. Now I understand why your theology is so wrong. You are a "PRETERIST".

You said above.............
"all of that has already happened. This refers to the Rome and her Popes."

This is why you are rejecting the Rapture and the Tribulation Period. According to Preterism- No signs today point forward to Christ's return because Jesus “came” in 70 AD. All of Matthew 24 is fulfilled. If you think on the implications of believing the “prophecies” as past events, it can change everything you have ever learned from the Bible and they my friend is why your comments and theology is so messed up.

I would never be so harsh with people having different eschatological view

Was never able to stand having just one ear phone on my head. May have something to do with something that I realized I had when I was a child that was never properly diagnosed and treated, sensory integration disorder or now it's called sensory processing disorder. I also have an issue with textures and is the main reason I will not eat fruits and most vegetables.

I just got our son back to sleep and now I have to tuck my daughter back into bed. Been up since a little after six yesterday morning. I am going to try and get some sleep.

Will get back to reading my Bible when things settle down here. We see my wife's neurologist tomorrow and hopefully we can get a plan of attack in place in order to get my wife back to feeling semi-normal.

We will be praying and God does know your situation and any time you spend in His word will be pleasing unto Him. Just do what you can.

You are slightly mistaken as there are "two" resurrections of the dead. The resurrection of the "just" is not the same as the resurrection of the unjust at the end of the millennium.

Luk 14:14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

There is 1000 years between the resurrection of the just, and the unjust.

Last edited:
God isn't going to lose any of us. The end times might tempt us and cause us to sin, but we will never be taken from the Father's hand.

Our faith was given to us by God, it is sufficient.

I would be harsh because they are leading people astray. When the dead in Christ rise, all those pre-tribbers ppl going to say...um, thought we going to vanish? the they will be taking the mark of the beast thinking it's a good thing cos, you know, Jesus protects us from all of that, they'll probably think, oh, mark means Jesus coming for US. Cos they don't believe a mark will happen at all, only when they gone.

How wrong will they be. Wise up.
Recently heard some professed christians thinking tattoos were a good thing, and to get them cos they cool and witnessing tool. Um hello?
They will think..oh mark means we will live. They won't be prepared to die, cos they love their own lives way too much.

See, God isn't fooled. He knows that if you truly believe, there is NOTHING to fear. Whether we live or die, we belong to Him, but satan can always tempt those weak christians who just will not stand or contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.

Satan sure can pull the wool over the sheep's eyes on this one, using rapture as some kind of end-time hysteria thing, when, those who have faith, just go on with their lives living for Jesus without constantly worrying about escape plans. I know he will come for us all at the LAST day. When the trumpets sounds.

Shalom.

Staff Edit
You may call a statement foolish but not the person saying it. Smart people can say foolish things.
Bare in mind the forum rules.
Rule 2.2b breached; please re-read the rules!

http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/forum-rules.29546/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuban Christians Suffer Persecution Today - Now - While You Read This
Staff Edit: unauthorized link, please read rule 7

While Gabriel’s imprisonment not unique, the military prison venue is. Most Christians who are arrested are placed in one of more than 200 prisons or labor camps on the island, which lump Christians with human rights’ defenders, political dissidents, and other criminals without distinction. Almost all find themselves treated with contempt, severe forms of punishment, poor nutrition and inadequate medical care. His parents are unsure how Gabriel is faring, but they fear he is being beaten and coerced into making “confessions.”

While more freedoms are being granted to the citizens of Cuba, the country is still shrouded by years of Communist-rule and an authoritarian government. Though there are constitutional protections for religious freedom, churches are heavily monitored and their activities are dictated by strict laws and policies. Active government surveillance also means that the children of pastors, like Gabriel Leyva, can be detained with little to no evidence. Those who have thriving Christian ministries in Cuba risk even their own freedom and the freedom of their children for the privilege of sharing Christ with others."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back