A Nation favored by God

A few days ago, I responded to a post by Waggles. In rereading his post and my answer, I now understand that his question concerned common American views, and those of world wide churches that are influenced by American churches, concerning the end times, particularly the Rapture, which is less commonly taught outside of the US denominations.

I took his as questioning why America (both Christians and Americans in general) sees itself as ‘favored’ or special. My personal views on the Rapture should be of little concern to the brethren here since although I have looked into the subject years ago, the concept is not key to my spiritual life. Instead, I endeavor to follow the Lord in my daily life. If He comes and gathers me up, I will rejoice. If I live out my normal life and he tarries, or that particular view is mistaken, I will also rejoice.

However, my mistaken understanding of Waggles’s post got me thinking about the blessings enjoyed by those in western countries. To be sure, there are many persons of strong and abiding faith who are experiencing very tough trials, but even at its worst, the economies US, Canada, Europe, and even Japan are able to ease suffering in ways undreamed of during most of history.

Many Christians (and here I am thinking of the Church in America) believe we have been blessed because of the faith of the founding fathers & early patriots, and / or those of Christians through the years. I think that this is a little self congratulating.

If you don’t take it too far, I would like to propose another explanation. Just as the purpose of Mosaic Law was not to produce righteousness, but to show that man is unable to be righteous by following a set of commandments; so I think that mush of today’s prosperity is showing that man’s governments, even when the leaders truly want to provide the best for their citizens, are unable to create a stable, just, and prosperous society. He is giving us the rope.

Although I believe that it is the duty of the Christian to be a blessing to the country in which he lives, we cannot expect that by that means we will achieve a righteous society.

The prosperity of those at the top has neither resulted in resources to be ‘trickled down’ to the least in our society, nor has society used the prosperity of the more fortunate to fight moral degradation.

The Old Testament and Mosaic Law showed us that following a set of rules, even those given by divine instruction does not produce righteousness. Current society shows that a government, even one with vast resources and where the leaders are trying to achieve “liberty and justice for all”, is unable to combat moral decay.

Looking to the government to provide a just and moral society will always be doomed to failure unless the individuals that make up the government are guided by the Lord God. This must be done individually, and cannot be legislated.

Looking to the government to provide a just and moral society will always be doomed to failure unless the individuals that make up the government are guided by the Lord God. This must be done individually, and cannot be legislated.
John 3:3. Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Mankind will never be able to self govern. He was never mandated for this...even back in Eden where he tried to break the shackles of accountability.

First let me say I expect every reader to do their own homework and prove for themselves what I'm about to say.

America was indeed a covenant nation, something many do not know about. The very first thing that George Washington did upon being elected President was to give a speech thanking God and dedicating America to God, and accepting the warnings for its removal from following God. After that, we walked from the Federal Building in New York City, to the Trinity Church and prayed for 4 hours. That was his first and second official act as President. On 9/11, the very foundations of the Federal Building was cracked by the falling Twin Towers a block away. 9/11 speaks volumes to those listening.

America was born to allow for the birth of Israel. Because Columbus discovered America, the Lord’s timetable was set in motion for the birth of the United States, who, one day, would be instrumental in the birth of Israel! This timetable is clearly understood by the first part of the verse “…the isles shall wait for me…”, Isa 60:9. After setting sail, Columbus restocked in the Canary Islands, then continued due west. Next, he landed in what is today The Bahamas. He continued on and found Cuba and then on to Hispaniola (Haiti and Dominican Republic) and finally back to Spain in March 1493. Even on his second and third voyage he discovered more islands until Venezuela. His fourth voyage finally found Central America. And it started in Tarshish first! Columbus was driven more by prophecy than astronomy. He compiled a collection of Biblical passages in his Libro de las Profecias, Book of Prophecies: Proverbs 8:27, which speaks of the earth's surface as being curved; Isaiah 40:22, the spherical earth; and the ocean currents in Isaiah 43:16. He would later describe his discovery of the New World as "the fulfillment of what Isaiah prophesied," from Isaiah 24:15, "...isles beyond the sea," and Isaiah 60:6.

Everyone is familiar with the Wright Brothers’ obsession with flight. They made their first successful flight on 17 December 1903, at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. However, not many understand their required failures to fulfill the Lord’s will. For example, when they tried to get the Congress of the United States to purchase their “flyer”, Congress rejected the idea in January 1905. Undaunted, the Wright Brothers turned to Europe and by 1908 had wowed the French. Ironically, due to the threat of the German Zeppelins, both England and France were eager to put “flyers” into the air. When the time came to fight the Ottoman Empire (because they sided with the Germans in World Word I) Britain had airplanes that were unopposed in Egypt and successfully defended the Suez Canal in 1914. When tasked to take Palestine, as the story goes, that while reading his bible, he read the verse in Isaiah. Being a British subject, he knew that the symbol of the Empire is a lion from King Richard the Lion Heart. General Allenby, due to bad weather, flew a lone plane to scout out Jerusalem. Tossing a note to the awestruck Turks (having never seen a plane), told them to surrender. When they saw the signature Allenby, they read it as Allah Nebi, meaning “Prophet of God”! In 1917, not 14 years after the world’s first flight, General Allenby took the city of Jerusalem without firing a shot and walked into Jerusalem on 11 December 1917, the first day of Hanukkah, and on the same day, the Maccabee brothers entered Jerusalem in 165 BC. Clearly, Allenby’s actions of passing over Jerusalem, preserved it!! The Lord used Allenby to fulfill Isaiah 31:4-5!!! Glory to God!!

President Franklin D. Roosevelt on board the USS Quincy (CA-71) meets with King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia in the Great Bitter Lake, Egypt, on February 14, 1945. The topic of the discussion was the Jewish homeland, because the British Empire surrendered the “Palestinian Issue” to the United Nations. Roosevelt needed assurance that the flow of oil would not be disrupted because of the United States’ involvement in World War II. King Saud wanted assurance that the U.S. would not recognize a Jewish State. In Roosevelt’s own words dated 5 April 1945:

"Your Majesty will recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you the attitude of the American Government toward Palestine and made clear our desire that no decision be taken with respect to the basic situation in that country without full consultation with both Arabs and Jews. Your Majesty will also doubtless recall that during our recent conversation I assured you that I would take no action, in my capacity as Chief of the Executive Branch of this Government, which might prove hostile to the Arab people.

It gives me pleasure to renew to Your Majesty the assurances which you have previously received regarding the attitude of my Government and my own, as Chief Executive, with regard to the question of Palestine and to inform you that the policy of this Government in this respect is unchanged."
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

Department of State Bulletin of October 21, 1945, p. 623.

Exactly one week later, Roosevelt was dead (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945). God had the last word on this issue. His Vice President was Harry Truman a Baptist Christian who, within six minutes of the declaration of a Jewish state in 1948, recognized the “State of Israel”, writing the name in his own handwriting.

image051.png

At that moment, the Arabs warned the local Arab peasants of the land to flee so they could push the Zionist into the sea. Today, they are called “refugees” and are penned up in slums in Jordan – forever pawns in this game to rid the world of the Jews. Now the Arabs, and ignorant liberals, cry for a Palestinian state for this poor oppressed people. No matter what the State of Israel does, the Arabs will forever require more. No peace will ever come to the Middle East until Jesus Christ returns.

Benjamin Netanyahu will address the U.S. Congress, against the wishes of the leader of the U.S. who refuses to meet with Netanyahu. The day he presents himself to Congress is the day before Purim, the day Hammon was planing the destruction of Israel. A week later is the Israeli election, then the third blood moon on Passover. What will happen to America? If we are a covenant nation, we will be judged.

Psalms 9:17 (KJV)
The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.​

Don't misunderstand me. I have great respect for the US. I feel I am patriotic. We, as a nations have and continue to put our blood and treasure to improve the lives around the world. After considering what I owe to the country I live in, I served a term in the Air Force (during peacetime, I dislike it when someone equates the time I spent with those that have served under fire) . I believe that my time there served the needs of my country, and I believe that my career after I left supporting military and civilian programs served the country further.

I am also a strong supporter of our support of Israel. I would note that when the Area was being partitioned by the UN in 1948, the Palestinians rejected the plan, which would have given them an area for their state. The Arab world is arrayed against the sons of Abraham because they have never come to terms with the existence of Israel.

My post was less a criticism of national government, which I believe tries to accomplish what they (the leaders) think is good for the nation, than it is a statement about the limits we can expect for that government to produce a good & just society, particularly if we as individuals do not look to Christ and the Spirit for guidance.

Proverbs 14:34 (NKJV)
Righteousness exalts a nation,
But sin is a reproach to any people.

The problem is God has "set" the "powers" that be so as to stem wickedness on the earth. This power is built into the "office" men hold, and does not belong to any man. It is the men who are in office that are causing the downturn of the USA, because they are being guided by the powers of darkness, and not the power that God has set.

Pro 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

As someone not from the US, I look at US as a nation in which those that founded it wanted to be ableto worship God freely. which is a good thing. But also, it means every kind of weird doctrine comes from america too, including mormonism, jws, christians science, black muslims etc etc.

I dont know all about US history as not studied it in depth, but some of the founding fathers may have been christian and some may have been deists, which is not the same as Christian.
also, can see that US as a nation absolutely do worship mammon, which is why they always come out top in terms of economy, as they control the purse strings as it is, with the Feds etc. They can make money out of thin air. Many nations in debt to the IMF, US no exception, but, lot of money men come from or are based in US eg world trade center etc.

So anyway those my thoughts. I do find some kind of arrogance coming from americans who think they are highly favoured as a nation, but also lots of genuine believers who are a blessing to those around. So both wheat and tares, like every other nation. They just louder than others I suppose.

America in the past has bumped into convant blessings through certain men who honored the Lord.

The prosperity of America has nothing to do with the prosperity of the believer that lives here in America.

The safty of a believer has nothing to do with living in America.

I can live anywhere in the World and still be safe and prosperous because I am the seed of Abraham though Christ Jesus. I have a covenant promise from God that can not be broken.

God has only had dealings with ONE NATION through the promise to Abraham. That Nation is Israel who by descendants are born from Abrahams line. That is natural born.

The only blessing America gets is not because of goverment, but through believers that serve in that goverment and the fact millions of us pray for our country and live here.

We also have a promise.

1Ti 2:1-2 kjva 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

This Word from God will Work, no matter what country you live in.

God honors those who honor him. America is no exception.

First let me say I expect every reader to do their own homework and prove for themselves what I'm about to say.

America was indeed a covenant nation, something many do not know about. The very first thing that George Washington did upon being elected President was to give a speech thanking God and dedicating America to God, and accepting the warnings for its removal from following God. After that, we walked from the Federal Building in New York City, to the Trinity Church and prayed for 4 hours. That was his first and second official act as President. On 9/11, the very foundations of the Federal Building was cracked by the falling Twin Towers a block away. 9/11 speaks volumes to those listening.

America was born to allow for the birth of Israel. Because Columbus discovered America, the Lord’s timetable was set in motion for the birth of the United States, who, one day, would be instrumental in the birth of Israel! This timetable is clearly understood by the first part of the verse “…the isles shall wait for me…”, Isa 60:9. After setting sail, Columbus restocked in the Canary Islands, then continued due west. Next, he landed in what is today The Bahamas. He continued on and found Cuba and then on to Hispaniola (Haiti and Dominican Republic) and finally back to Spain in March 1493. Even on his second and third voyage he discovered more islands until Venezuela. His fourth voyage finally found Central America. And it started in Tarshish first! Columbus was driven more by prophecy than astronomy. He compiled a collection of Biblical passages in his Libro de las Profecias, Book of Prophecies: Proverbs 8:27, which speaks of the earth's surface as being curved; Isaiah 40:22, the spherical earth; and the ocean currents in Isaiah 43:16. He would later describe his discovery of the New World as "the fulfillment of what Isaiah prophesied," from Isaiah 24:15, "...isles beyond the sea," and Isaiah 60:6.

Everyone is familiar with the Wright Brothers’ obsession with flight. They made their first successful flight on 17 December 1903, at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. However, not many understand their required failures to fulfill the Lord’s will. For example, when they tried to get the Congress of the United States to purchase their “flyer”, Congress rejected the idea in January 1905. Undaunted, the Wright Brothers turned to Europe and by 1908 had wowed the French. Ironically, due to the threat of the German Zeppelins, both England and France were eager to put “flyers” into the air. When the time came to fight the Ottoman Empire (because they sided with the Germans in World Word I) Britain had airplanes that were unopposed in Egypt and successfully defended the Suez Canal in 1914. When tasked to take Palestine, as the story goes, that while reading his bible, he read the verse in Isaiah. Being a British subject, he knew that the symbol of the Empire is a lion from King Richard the Lion Heart. General Allenby, due to bad weather, flew a lone plane to scout out Jerusalem. Tossing a note to the awestruck Turks (having never seen a plane), told them to surrender. When they saw the signature Allenby, they read it as Allah Nebi, meaning “Prophet of God”! In 1917, not 14 years after the world’s first flight, General Allenby took the city of Jerusalem without firing a shot and walked into Jerusalem on 11 December 1917, the first day of Hanukkah, and on the same day, the Maccabee brothers entered Jerusalem in 165 BC. Clearly, Allenby’s actions of passing over Jerusalem, preserved it!! The Lord used Allenby to fulfill Isaiah 31:4-5!!! Glory to God!!

President Franklin D. Roosevelt on board the USS Quincy (CA-71) meets with King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia in the Great Bitter Lake, Egypt, on February 14, 1945. The topic of the discussion was the Jewish homeland, because the British Empire surrendered the “Palestinian Issue” to the United Nations. Roosevelt needed assurance that the flow of oil would not be disrupted because of the United States’ involvement in World War II. King Saud wanted assurance that the U.S. would not recognize a Jewish State. In Roosevelt’s own words dated 5 April 1945:

"Your Majesty will recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you the attitude of the American Government toward Palestine and made clear our desire that no decision be taken with respect to the basic situation in that country without full consultation with both Arabs and Jews. Your Majesty will also doubtless recall that during our recent conversation I assured you that I would take no action, in my capacity as Chief of the Executive Branch of this Government, which might prove hostile to the Arab people.

It gives me pleasure to renew to Your Majesty the assurances which you have previously received regarding the attitude of my Government and my own, as Chief Executive, with regard to the question of Palestine and to inform you that the policy of this Government in this respect is unchanged."
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

Exactly one week later, Roosevelt was dead (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945). God had the last word on this issue. His Vice President was Harry Truman a Baptist Christian who, within six minutes of the declaration of a Jewish state in 1948, recognized the “State of Israel”, writing the name in his own handwriting.

image051.png

At that moment, the Arabs warned the local Arab peasants of the land to flee so they could push the Zionist into the sea. Today, they are called “refugees” and are penned up in slums in Jordan – forever pawns in this game to rid the world of the Jews. Now the Arabs, and ignorant liberals, cry for a Palestinian state for this poor oppressed people. No matter what the State of Israel does, the Arabs will forever require more. No peace will ever come to the Middle East until Jesus Christ returns.

Benjamin Netanyahu will address the U.S. Congress, against the wishes of the leader of the U.S. who refuses to meet with Netanyahu. The day he presents himself to Congress is the day before Purim, the day Hammon was planing the destruction of Israel. A week later is the Israeli election, then the third blood moon on Passover. What will happen to America? If we are a covenant nation, we will be judged.

I believe America will soon turn it's back on Israel thus inviting God's judgment. A lot of American Christian leaders have bought into and teach a fascist form of Christianity that advocates the accumulation of wealth. They also pander to the rich and encourage good "corporate citizenship" to acquire material desires and corporate advancement, coupling one's standing with the Lord with their socio/economic status.
You even see it on this forum in how an affliction becomes ammunition to judge a person's standing before our King. Someone down and out is encouraged to be seen as cursed or out of favor with our Lord. The State encourages this as it moves away from individual rights and headlong toward corporate control of our society. "Obamacare" is corporate control of our healthcare(fascism). If you are productive, you are praised. If you are non-working, you are a detriment.
White vs black. Rich vs poor. Conservative vs liberal. Working vs "the entitled". Christian vs everyone. The nation is under attack from within and without. The greatest nation ever to be is soon to be no more. It has fulfilled it's role as mid-wife in the birth of Israel. We turn away and become irrelevent and our own doing becomes our undoing.

I remember from a study once that in the beginning this country was started or founded on biblical principles and did enter into a covenant with God. Over the years it has slowly slipped back into the babylonian system or another words the system of the world. This is basicaly a goverment trying to meet it's needs with out God.

Time will tell if the goverment will repent and turn back or not and NOTHING is impossible with God. I do beleive from reading all the different prophecies around the world that were spoken or loosed in 2015, that Jesus wants His church back or another words is going to rise up His church or those who will dilegently seek Him and follow Him and pour out His spirit like nothing we have ever seen before.

I have learned that it is through the covenant that our founding fathers made with God is why this country has had freedom when it comes to Christiananity and that God has and will use this country to get His loving message of Chrsit Jesus to every part of this world.

I am NOT claiming to be an authority here. I am just sharing from what I have learned over the years and have come to beleive.....I am not up for debates on this, as I have said I am just sharing from a view.

Thank You and have a very blessed day or night
Jim

The problem is God has "set" the "powers" that be so as to stem wickedness on the earth. This power is built into the "office" men hold, and does not belong to any man. It is the men who are in office that are causing the downturn of the USA, because they are being guided by the powers of darkness, and not the power that God has set.

Pro 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

All the more reason to be praying for our elected government officials. So that those who are Christians will vote according to their convictions. Because the prayers of a righteous person availeth much! We are the Body of Christ. And we have the God given right to ask God, and expect God to intervene, when we pray! I believe that it's God's desire for this nation to succeed, and for our leaders to do the right thing. But how many people are praying for this nation to get turned around? Or are we just comfortable with the way things are?

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

image051.png

One small question if you please? If God was going to spare sodom and gamorah, if just 10 righteous people were found, do you think He will spare the usa, due to way more than 10 righteous people praying, and turning from their sin?
Obtw....thanks for all the research that you did for this thread! I enjoyed it.
Many blessings of peace to you and yours!

One small question if you please? If God was going to spare sodom and gamorah, if just 10 righteous people were found, do you think He will spare the usa, due to way more than 10 righteous people praying, and turning from their sin?
Indeed! The end-times come because the church has become ineffective. To save S&G there had to be an Abraham contending on their behalf. Abraham was a friend of God. I see far too many pseudo-christians and perpetual babes. I too rank in the "teen" area in my opinion. I don't see many friends of God or even sons of God. I know people will throw verses up saying we are, but I say then, where's the actions to reflect the title? (I speak to myself) I show all this to point out the patterns so everyone can know. I'm not the judge, just a messenger. Thanks for the kind words.

S and G were cities. The US is a vast nation. God is not judging the nations anymore. he is judging indivdual hearts. And churches in places. I dont think He sees groups of peoples the way they are bound by some arbitrary political map and the kingdoms of this world, which Jesus will crush into a powder.

The only nation God is judging and still is is Israel, the true Israel. If we are grafted in, we are also part of Israel.
What you see in the world in the natural is not what God sees. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. We must be born again.

I find many american christians online propogating american christianity as the only one that counts. Prosperity gospel etc. Christians are from all nations, tribes and tongues. I think many ppl forget that.
We can certainly see God looking after those nations that have entered into a covenant with him as their govts are peacekeeping and not killing their own ppl. But also see that sometimes that seems to be in name only. The only covenant that is binding and that counts is the NEW covenant, the one paid for by Jesus blood. So this is for all believers, everyone else is going to perish otherwise.

Last edited:
I see the son of God, and that is Jesus, and we are all sons and daughters of God when we place our trust in Him.
Still it is Jesus interceding on our behalf and He still is. If you know the Son, you will know the Father.

Shalom.

another words is going to rise up His church or those who will dilegently seek Him and follow Him and pour out His spirit like nothing we have ever seen before.

This is already happening in a big, big way in South Pacific Islands/Oceania - South East Asia - China - many African nations - Brazil - Thailand -Singapore. Even India.
All throughout the world Holy Spirit Revival is happening - the gospel is being preached. People are being baptized in rivers, lakes, the sea, pools, where ever they can find sufficient water. People are being baptized in the Holy Spirit with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues (praying in the Spirit). People are receiving healings and miracles from all manner of illnesses, diseases and disabilities. Violent criminals, and drug dealers or murders are being born again and becoming ambassadors to Christ. The whole Third World is the new vineyard. The old vineyards that are not producing much fruit are being replaced by new productive lands.
Papua New Guinea
Staff Edit: unauthorized link, please read rule 7
Liberia
http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Ame Nyeadeh Zee, Liberia.pdf
Nepal
http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Bukesh (Harka), Nepal.pdf
Zambia
http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Jordon Fumbelo, Zambezi, Zambia.pdf

So much is happening around the world - while the rich West embraces Humanism; Green politics; Marxism; Darwinism; Liberal Theology; Materialism - anything but the gospel and Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago, I responded to a post by Waggles. In rereading his post and my answer, I now understand that his question concerned common American views, and those of world wide churches that are influenced by American churches, concerning the end times, particularly the Rapture, which is less commonly taught outside of the US denominations.

I took his as questioning why America (both Christians and Americans in general) sees itself as ‘favored’ or special. My personal views on the Rapture should be of little concern to the brethren here since although I have looked into the subject years ago, the concept is not key to my spiritual life. Instead, I endeavor to follow the Lord in my daily life. If He comes and gathers me up, I will rejoice. If I live out my normal life and he tarries, or that particular view is mistaken, I will also rejoice.

However, my mistaken understanding of Waggles’s post got me thinking about the blessings enjoyed by those in western countries. To be sure, there are many persons of strong and abiding faith who are experiencing very tough trials, but even at its worst, the economies US, Canada, Europe, and even Japan are able to ease suffering in ways undreamed of during most of history.

Many Christians (and here I am thinking of the Church in America) believe we have been blessed because of the faith of the founding fathers & early patriots, and / or those of Christians through the years. I think that this is a little self congratulating.

If you don’t take it too far, I would like to propose another explanation. Just as the purpose of Mosaic Law was not to produce righteousness, but to show that man is unable to be righteous by following a set of commandments; so I think that mush of today’s prosperity is showing that man’s governments, even when the leaders truly want to provide the best for their citizens, are unable to create a stable, just, and prosperous society. He is giving us the rope.

Although I believe that it is the duty of the Christian to be a blessing to the country in which he lives, we cannot expect that by that means we will achieve a righteous society.

The prosperity of those at the top has neither resulted in resources to be ‘trickled down’ to the least in our society, nor has society used the prosperity of the more fortunate to fight moral degradation.

The Old Testament and Mosaic Law showed us that following a set of rules, even those given by divine instruction does not produce righteousness. Current society shows that a government, even one with vast resources and where the leaders are trying to achieve “liberty and justice for all”, is unable to combat moral decay.

I agree but would like to remind everyone of Genesis 12:1-3........
"Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Here is a thought..........Suppose that there is an event called the Rapture. IF it happens, what do you think the result will be in the USA?????

Chaos? Anger? Fear?

Overnight IMO the USA will become a 3rd world country unable to fend for itself much less any one else.

Just something to consider.

I remember from a study once that in the beginning this country was started or founded on biblical principles and did enter into a covenant with God. Over the years it has slowly slipped back into the babylonian system or another words the system of the world. This is basicaly a goverment trying to meet it's needs with out God.

Time will tell if the goverment will repent and turn back or not and NOTHING is impossible with God. I do beleive from reading all the different prophecies around the world that were spoken or loosed in 2015, that Jesus wants His church back or another words is going to rise up His church or those who will dilegently seek Him and follow Him and pour out His spirit like nothing we have ever seen before.

I have learned that it is through the covenant that our founding fathers made with God is why this country has had freedom when it comes to Christiananity and that God has and will use this country to get His loving message of Chrsit Jesus to every part of this world.

I am NOT claiming to be an authority here. I am just sharing from what I have learned over the years and have come to beleive.....I am not up for debates on this, as I have said I am just sharing from a view.

Thank You and have a very blessed day or night
Jim

I agree Jim and the basis for that is Genesis 12:1-3.

I agree but would like to remind everyone of Genesis 12:1-3........
"Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
There is no doubt the prosperity and blessing of the USA (IMHO) are tied to our having a close relationship with Israel. Our current administration has taken a different road toward Israel which is not good.

Back