Alphabet Soup Garden Varieties

Liver function issues. Not good... She has had a tough tough time. Urgently in need of prayer for me through this too.

Sorry to hear that. I pray that God help both of you through this trial. God knows your circumstances. I'm sure in my heart that he is beside you both. May all be well with you both. May God fill you both with a spirit of faith that you may both trust God in this trial.

God is a creative God
While we struggle now here
God reforms us with a nod
In times rough
We are refined and draw near.

Liver function issues. Not good... She has had a tough tough time. Urgently in need of prayer for me through this too.

Dear thenami;

My sister in law who lives with us is also receiving treatment for her liver. It was transplanted back in April along with her kidney which was the original organ. Since then the liver was infected in adjusting to her body. By God's great healing her liver is well but she still needs to receive followup treatment.

I'm sorry, thenamie.

We'll continue to pray God's healing for your daughter, your family and also ask for God's strength upon you during this time.

God bless you, sister, your daughter and family, and Merry Christmas.

Dear thenami;

My sister in law who lives with us is also receiving treatment for her liver. It was transplanted back in April along with her kidney which was the original organ. Since then the liver was infected in adjusting to her body. By God's great healing her liver is well but she still needs to receive followup treatment.

I'm sorry, thenamie.

We'll continue to pray God's healing for your daughter, your family and also ask for God's strength upon you during this time.

God bless you, sister, your daughter and family, and Merry Christmas.

I will be praying for your sister-in-law as well. My uncle had ongoing issues with his heart transplant, all of it very expensive and he lost his insurance. I don't know if the anti-rejection drugs that she takes are the same or similar, but they were quite expensive for my uncle and hehad to take them all of his life.

The end draws near
To our enemy death
Swallowed with cheer
Down to its last breath

Tears no more shed
Wiped away by God
The elect do wed
Though some think it odd

God is now here
The chosen made sure
No need to fear
For now we are pure

A Poem based on Isaiah 25:8-9

Love your inspired write, my brother in Christ! Thank you for sharing. On another site now gone, we had a thread that would follow one poem to the next. The poster would use the last line in their first. Your last line inspired me. I will give it a go...

for now we are pure made whoie in delight
we are baptised in the holy spirit,
being fed with words knowing what is right
as we fill out hearts with bits by bit,

may we heal or sin nature with song
only our Lord can sing us inside,
feeling him within as we belong
in heaven long after this earthly ride,

might i do my best though I won't
for in this place there is too much darkness,
could I always pray when I know I don't
that's why this world is in such a big mess,

so Lord thank you for your armor i wear
when I need it most in times of despair

On another note...

Praise our Father in heaven for his great glory mercy and kindness in hearing our prayers! Last doc appointment showed my daughter's ankle is healing! Her liver functioning is slowly returning back to normal! Seven months of three surgeries, extreme pain, bone loss, and muscle atrophy is coming to an end!

Thank you Father in the name of your Son Jesus Christ for the heartfelt spiritual uplifting and prayers we all receive from your body of believers joined in this site.
May you continue to bless us, and help us each according to their own needs. May we remember to shine as bright as we can so the world can see you in us. Amen

On another note...

Praise our Father in heaven for his great glory mercy and kindness in hearing our prayers! Last doc appointment showed my daughter's ankle is healing! Her liver functioning is slowly returning back to normal! Seven months of three surgeries, extreme pain, bone loss, and muscle atrophy is coming to an end!

Thank you Father in the name of your Son Jesus Christ for the heartfelt spiritual uplifting and prayers we all receive from your body of believers joined in this site.
May you continue to bless us, and help us each according to their own needs. May we remember to shine as bright as we can so the world can see you in us. Amen

Awesome to hear. I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

When in Despair
Our world turns dark
The Prince of the Air
Enjoys his lark

OUR Cure is hope
In God we have
Why then to mope
Instead be brave

God’s work is ahead
Light it bring
Man is led
That all might sing

cp

You got me on a roll.... lol

all might sing all might rejoice
in one accord joined voice,
lift us up where we belong
glory to the highest in song!

(Much love to you my brother in Christ; you added some much needed happiness though poetry today. Thank you, and Happy New Year! Dont know how you can handle I-5 traffic, or all the misty cloudy rain in WA. I loved Olympia for a few...)

You got me on a roll.... lol

all might sing all might rejoice
in one accord joined voice,
lift us up where we belong
glory to the highest in song!

(Much love to you my brother in Christ; you added some much needed happiness though poetry today. Thank you, and Happy New Year! Dont know how you can handle I-5 traffic, or all the misty cloudy rain in WA. I loved Olympia for a few...)

You are ever welcome.

Poetry doesn't come naturally to me or perhaps better said quickly to mind. For me it takes thought as I bring both thoughts together and verse.

Take care and I'll come up with something new.

cp

I'm glad for your cheer

Being semi-retired means I rarely have to venture on I-5 :eek: unless I want to and can choose when. Fortunately there are alternate routes for me.

As to the weather, I long ago grew webbed feet🦆🦆. When I was younger I even wandered around outside many times in bare feet even across the graveled road. Blackberry thorns rarely even bothered my feet. Gone are those days though.

I can't tell you how many times that I have gone out in the middle of rain storm to take a walk. I've always loved the rain. With the rain comes the green plant and tree life, and the other life that we have here.

If I lived in the concrete jungle it might be a different story. I love what is available in a big city, but I could never live in the midst of a big city. Probably the country boy in me. :)

Glory on high
Sing out your praise
Gone are our sins
Renewed in our ways
We wait with a sigh

Troubles are near
Though nothing to fear

Rest now for all
Is ours to find
Thank God always
We cannot fall
Hope ours thank God for all

cp

I am quite a complex dichotomy between NYC girl, and NC red neck. I can wax poetic about a ride in the woods, in comparison to the subway. The city life is ok in small doses. My neighbor behind me has a large farm. The woods at the end of the road host bear. The guy across the street went bow hunting to find his deer was half eaten. I no longer walk through there. Darn auto correct...

I am quite a complex dichotomy between NYC girl, and NC red neck. I can wax poetic about a ride in the woods, in comparison to the subway. The city life is ok in small doses. My neighbor behind me has a large farm. The woods at the end of the road host bear. The guy across the street went bow hunting to find his feet was half eaten. I no longer walk through there.

I love visiting NYC. My wife's sister lives out on long Island, so we visit when we can.

cp

In from Queens, but lived on L.I. for years. I miss some things like our large library, mass trasit, how quaint the town i lived in is, shopping the Americana (i remember Gucci and Brooks Brothers as a Hills grocery), and my fave Greek diner. I pop in to say hi as few old staples now remain. Here I welcome the mundane.

In from Queens, but lived on L.I. for years. I miss some things like our large library, mass trasit, how quaint the town i lived in is, shopping the Americana (i remember Gucci and Brooks Brothers as a Hills grocery), and my fave Greek diner. I pop in to say hi as few old staples now remain. Here I welcome the mundane.

Her sister lived in Brooklyn before moving out to Syosset on Long Island.

On our visits to New York City we always visited Chinatown. We also loved to explore the great variety of restaurants. I think you can try foods from almost anywhere when you are there. One memorable place served food from Malaysia which was a treat.

I could never live there, but our visits are enjoyable.

cp

I finally took the plunge and bought a new computer. I can actually type without auto correct being a thorn in my sentences.
We put Haus (our pitt with cancer) down on Friday. The house is amazingly quiet with two cats and a dog, plus a stray that lives in the garage.
He comes inside for very short periods of time, as he isnt quite sure what to think about most people I suppose.

I missed being able to express myself through the written word. The detox from the internet has been good as I spend less, and have more family time.
My daughter continues to improve as her ankle heals through Gods amazing grace. My son in law is quite melancholy due to the loss of his beloved dog.
I do not allow myself to get too emotionally attached to the pets. In this life death is a certainty, eternal life is a choice, and I know any will belongs to our Father in heaven. His shall always be done no matter what my plans might be. Hopefully mine are his, and when they are not I can only wish my landing be soft.

my heart is not heavy though my eyes ache
tis a consequence among the living,
theres not much left inside of me to break
so I generously keep on giving,

as the light kisses the twinkles goodbye
blue and white blanket the heavens hello,
and my soul lets out loudly a deep sigh
I give grief to the Lord letting it go,

the world turns faster to me it might seem
with visions of sand in a glass in mind,
some old things in life may have lost their gleam
but new ones will be in my path to find,

as God turns the globe one into the next
gifting us scripture through his needed text~

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog... I can completely understand how upsetting that is to your son in law. I also tend to get extremely attached to mine.

I finally took the plunge and bought a new computer. I can actually type without auto correct being a thorn in my sentences.
Yah! Congrats :)

My daughter continues to improve as her ankle heals through Gods amazing grace.
Praise & thanks to God!!!

I missed being able to express myself through the written word.
As I read your latest writing... I can't help but to read it while it is accompanied by a musical tune in my head! Have you ever considered that your writing is a beautiful gift that you might exercise in songwriting?

Back