Ca Gov.brown Signs Bill Deletes Husband/wife From Marriage Law-replaces W/spouse To Accommodate Gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I would stand up against racism 40 years ago, but I might be afraid for my own safety to do so if surrounded by angry bigots waving signs around. Same with homophobia now - I wouldn't want one of the "loving Christians" in the picture to do something violent to me.

You and I have a very different idea of what "God's righteous decree" means. I don't think it means to hate other human being.

If we scratch a little further we find this: You would stand up for what pleases God 40 years ago ''NO to racism''...but NOT today...because today the evil are in the majority....

Are you going to bend over for paedophiles rights??

You and I have a very different idea of what "God's righteous decree" means. I don't think it means to hate other human being.
Who said anything about hating another human being? A Christian is able to look beyond their nose. Things are not what they seem. You are blind to the evil / devil at work behind the scenes.

Well for 1. Someone's 13-16 year old daughter being pursued by some butch 40 year old gay woman. and 2. These guys http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517.

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.
First problem: Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia. Nothing whatsoever.
If a "butch 40 year old gay woman" is pursuing a 13 year old girl, THAT is pedophilia and the woman should be charged/jailed. How does marriage even FIGURE in a situation like this? In the first place a 13-year old can't marry, and would not want to in this situation.
More offensively though, no one is pushing to allow anything even remotely like this. The law would never allow it and practically every homosexual person on earth would be just as offended at the idea as you are.
I don't even know why we're discussing this, it's just irrelevant to everything.

If we scratch a little further we find this: You would stand up for what pleases God 40 years ago ''NO to racism''...but NOT today...because today the evil are in the majority....

Are you going to bend over for paedophiles rights??
Of course not, but what does that have to do with anything we have been talking about? You keep trying to make pedophilia out to be similar to homosexuality.

Of course not, but what does that have to do with anything we have been talking about? You keep trying to make pedophilia out to be similar to homosexuality.

You keep trying to separate them :ROFLMAO:. Homosexuality is a disgusting sexual immorality / mortal sin AS IS pedophilia.

Even these guys agree with me, come on stop lagging behind the times....homophobia is so ''20th century''.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

The White House praised the bill saying, “At root, this isn’t just about our laws; this is about who we are as a people. This is about whether we value one another – whether we embrace our differences rather than allowing them to become a source of animus.”
Earlier this year two psychologists in Canada declared that pedophilia is a sexual orientation just like homosexuality or heterosexuality.

Van Gijseghem, psychologist and retired professor of the University of Montreal, told members of Parliament, “Pedophiles are not simply people who commit a small offense from time to time but rather are grappling with what is equivalent to a sexual orientation just like another individual may be grappling with heterosexuality or even homosexuality.”

He went on to say, “True pedophiles have an exclusive preference for children, which is the same as having a sexual orientation. You cannot change this person’s sexual orientation. He may, however, remain abstinent.”

You keep trying to separate them :ROFLMAO:. Homosexuality is a disgusting sexual immorality / mortal sin AS IS pedophilia.

Even these guys agree with me, come on stop lagging behind the times....homophobia is so ''20th century''.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

The White House praised the bill saying, “At root, this isn’t just about our laws; this is about who we are as a people. This is about whether we value one another – whether we embrace our differences rather than allowing them to become a source of animus.”
Earlier this year two psychologists in Canada declared that pedophilia is a sexual orientation just like homosexuality or heterosexuality.

Van Gijseghem, psychologist and retired professor of the University of Montreal, told members of Parliament, “Pedophiles are not simply people who commit a small offense from time to time but rather are grappling with what is equivalent to a sexual orientation just like another individual may be grappling with heterosexuality or even homosexuality.”

He went on to say, “True pedophiles have an exclusive preference for children, which is the same as having a sexual orientation. You cannot change this person’s sexual orientation. He may, however, remain abstinent.”

Homosexuality is a mortal sin?

Of course I would stand up against racism 40 years ago, but I might be afraid for my own safety to do so if surrounded by angry bigots waving signs around. Same with homophobia now - I wouldn't want one of the "loving Christians" in the picture to do something violent to me.

Fine, you don't want to be vocal about your beliefs....but...will you stand for them? When the next Nero is in power (Matt 24:9) and he calls for all Christians who believe the bible is the word of God....wherein it states homosexuals go to hell....must come to the gas chamber / Colosseum / torture dungeons.....will you come forward? Yes or No?

If you find homosexuality disgusting, don't be a homosexual. Problem solved. But don't impose your morality on others who have the right to live their own lives.[/QUOTE]

I find that website of extremely dubious quality.

Fine, you don't want to be vocal about your beliefs....but...will you stand for them? When the next Nero is in power (Matt 24:9) and he calls for all Christians who believe the bible is the word of God....wherein it states homosexuals go to hell....must come to the gas chamber / Colosseum / torture dungeons.....will you come forward? Yes or No?
No. I'm not getting behind the killing of anyone.

1. If you find homosexuality disgusting, don't be a homosexual. Problem solved. But don't impose your morality on others who have the right to live their own lives.

2. I find that website of extremely dubious quality.
You are so evasive. Were you an atheist before?

1. Mine and your opinions = dog stool. Scripture, however....

2. Google the qualified professors then....

You are so evasive. Were you an atheist before?

1. Mine and your opinions = dog stool. Scripture, however....

2. Google the qualified professors then....
If you're a homosexual it's not like you have much control over that fact. Don't you know this? No one chooses to be homosexual. So why are you so eager to send them to hell?

If you're a homosexual it's not like you have much control over that fact. Don't you know this? No one chooses to be homosexual. So why are you so eager to send them to hell?
Yeah right. Just like no one chooses to be a pedophile.

Who are we going to believe? Scripture or psychologists like 'Van Gijsegham'?

Last edited:
So you will not come forward and die for your belief / support of scripture?

If a good friend betrays you and they haul your behind to the Colosseum, what will your famous last words be?
I haven't got it in me to kill anyone ever, for any reason, and if someone claiming to be a deity asked me to do so I would know they were not a real deity.

Well for 1. Someone's 13-16 year old daughter being pursued by some butch 40 year old gay woman. and 2. These guys http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517.

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.
16 is the age of consent in Georgia.
Okay, so there is a pedophile, right? He's in a dressing room and he sees a five year old boy who was left alone. The mother was grabbing some clothes in a different size for him. The pedophile crouches down and starts talking to the boy about what type of underwear he likes to wear. The pedophile says that he likes briefs. The boy doesn't know what the man is talking about and the pedophile knows that so the pedophile offers to check, you know, just in case the question comes up again. The pedophiles takes off the child's pants and starts to touch him. The child is crying and telling him to stop but the pedophile tells the child that he's being bad and that he can't tell anyone about this because it's his fault. The pedophile walks out of the dressing room. When the mother comes back a few minutes later her child is crying but won't talk to her and says he wants to go home. The mother never finds out what happened because the child is afraid he will get in trouble and the pedophile does this to more children.

You are telling me that the story above is just as bad as two 25 year old men deciding they love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together? Give me a break. It's not even close to the same thing. If you have talked to a child that just got molested you would know there is a difference.

Who are we going to believe? Scripture or psychologists like 'Van Gijsegham'?
Homosexuality is same-sex attraction, pedophilia is sexual attraction to children. Completely different definitions. And if someone acts on a sexual urge with a child it's against the law because the child is being abused, they are not willing participants. Homosexual relationships are based on mutual consent therefore it's NOT an abuse. Do you not see the difference? Why should a consensual act between two people be criminalized?

I suspect some will disagree with me on this, but I think there is much more than meets the eye.

On one hand, I wouldn't say homosexuality is in the same ballpark as pedophilia. The reason being that with homosexuality, it often involves two people who have consented to the immoral act. It's wrong, but there are no victims in that no one is doing anything against there will.

Pedophilia, there is a victim, and it's the child.

HOWEVER, with society's measurement of morality dropping very low, it's not too far-fetched to suggest that one day society will permit some form of pedophilia, though it would be extremely gradual. Perhaps not, but perhaps.

I'm not a neurologist or a psychologist, so I'm really only expressing what I've heard from sources of scientific authority...I suspect, from what we've seen, that both homophobia and pedophilia, in some cases for each one, is a neurological and/or psychological abnormality that some really struggle with. That said, just because someone is struggling with a psychological imbalance that causes them to want to kill doesn't mean it excuses them to go ahead and do it. Same logic follows, especially for pedophilia. These are things that would need to be addressed with professional help and spiritual guidance.

I'm speaking very generally since I'm talking about two different things, though I think the principle still follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back