Communion for Pro Abortionists

The Bishop of San Francisco has refused Nancy Policy Catholic Communion.

The Priest is South Carolina has done the same thing to Joe Biden.

Do you think that is something that should be considered by the Pope as a directive for all Catholic parishes and what about Protestant churches????

Does the church practice what it preaches, If it fact it does, or does it continue on its is Politicly Correct position of making everyone happy at the expense of God's Word?

Deut. 30:19
"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live."

Speaking to the CHUCHES in Revelation 3:16, God said............
" So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

For sometime now I have had the feeling that God is now beginning to "CULL OUT" or THIN OUT the make believers from the Real Believers.

Could this be one of those steps?????????

Hi Major
I have felt the same way for a long time. I do believe that Gid is calling out His people.

After not going to church for many years I started visiting a local one a few months ago . They preach the gospel and I have made many friends there. I joined the church at Easter. Now I have regretted it after finding out several things I am against.
Did The Holy Spirit lead me there for some reason? Or did I deceive myself? I don't know. It is on my mind all the time. I wanted to hear the Word of God, not just what I was studying. I felt the need of fellowship too. Now I want to leave. I am praying about it every day. I hope I have not distanced myself from The Lord.

Major, I have been thinking something similar to what you said. It seems the line between good and evil is getting less blurry regarding world events.

Cosia, I heard a sermon recently and I think the speaker quoted Spurgeon. It was something like if you doubt something, it means you are thinking. I can't seem to find the quote now but I find it encouraging when I question my own choices (which seems all the time). That and of course God works all things for our good. I hope God leads you to feel at peace about this.

The Bishop of San Francisco has refused Nancy Policy Catholic Communion.

The Priest is South Carolina has done the same thing to Joe Biden.

Do you think that is something that should be considered by the Pope as a directive for all Catholic parishes and what about Protestant churches????

Does the church practice what it preaches, If it fact it does, or does it continue on its is Politicly Correct position of making everyone happy at the expense of God's Word?

Deut. 30:19
"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live."

Speaking to the CHUCHES in Revelation 3:16, God said............
" So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

For sometime now I have had the feeling that God is now beginning to "CULL OUT" or THIN OUT the make believers from the Real Believers.

Could this be one of those steps?????????

so she is refused communion it means nothing to her to most its a mere ceremony add foot washing to it.. you might have something . o wait its not boble

Major, I have been thinking something similar to what you said. It seems the line between good and evil is getting less blurry regarding world events.

Cosia, I heard a sermon recently and I think the speaker quoted Spurgeon. It was something like if you doubt something, it means you are thinking. I can't seem to find the quote now but I find it encouraging when I question my own choices (which seems all the time). That and of course God works all things for our good. I hope God leads you to feel at peace about this.
Hello MGeek
Thank you for your kind words.

Hi Major
I have felt the same way for a long time. I do believe that Gid is calling out His people.

After not going to church for many years I started visiting a local one a few months ago . They preach the gospel and I have made many friends there. I joined the church at Easter. Now I have regretted it after finding out several things I am against.
Did The Holy Spirit lead me there for some reason? Or did I deceive myself? I don't know. It is on my mind all the time. I wanted to hear the Word of God, not just what I was studying. I felt the need of fellowship too. Now I want to leave. I am praying about it every day. I hope I have not distanced myself from The Lord.
Hi Cosia:

You probably feel that way because you are a remnant believer. There are still wonderful congregations where the truth is being preached, but they seem harder to find.

May God guide you.

Hi Major

Just the opposite sister! I believe from what you said that God wants you to find another church where you will KNOW He is there with you. Then you will not be having the thoughts that you just described. In other words........He is making you uncomfortable!

Just the opposite sister! I believe from what you said that God wants you to find another church where you will KNOW He is there with you. Then you will not be having the thoughts that you just described. In other words........He is making you uncomfortable!
Hi Major
That is a wonderful answer. I think you are right. I have to find the right one.
Thank you.

Hi Major
I have felt the same way for a long time. I do believe that Gid is calling out His people. After not going to church for many years I started visiting a local one a few months ago . They preach the gospel and I have made many friends there. I joined the church at Easter. Now I have regretted it after finding out several things I am against. Did The Holy Spirit lead me there for some reason? Or did I deceive myself? I don't know. It is on my mind all the time. I wanted to hear the Word of God, not just what I was studying. I felt the need of fellowship too. Now I want to leave. I am praying about it every day. I hope I have not distanced myself from The Lord.

Hello sister Cosia;

As Major was encouraging you, if you feel uncomfortable, God is nudging you. The Holy Spirit may have prompted you to attend this church in the beginning and may be using you to have an honest talk with the pastor before leaving. Many times the congregation does not communicate with the pastor and this will give him much to think about and minister to him.

God bless you, Cosia and your whole family.

The Bishop of San Francisco has refused Nancy Policy Catholic Communion. The Priest is South Carolina has done the same thing to Joe Biden.
Do you think that is something that should be considered by the Pope as a directive for all Catholic parishes and what about Protestant churches???? Does the church practice what it preaches, If it fact it does, or does it continue on its is Politicly Correct position of making everyone happy at the expense of God's Word? For sometime now I have had the feeling that God is now beginning to "CULL OUT" or THIN OUT the make believers from the Real Believers. Could this be one of those steps?????????

Hello Major;

I believe God called out then and He calls out now. Hosea 6:6 should get all our attention; 6 “I don’t want your sacrifices—I want your love; I don’t want your offerings—I want you to know me.

It's sad when others who like being "up front," especially national figures who maintain their politically correct position or give a false impression and taint God's church because they don't really know Him.

When I invite the congregation to partake in communion I asked members who may not feel right in their spirit with God not to participate. It actually helps them from deciding just because everyone else is receiving the elements. Not right.

God bless you, Major and thank you for sharing this thought provoking thread.

Hello Major;

I believe God called out then and He calls out now. Hosea 6:6 should get all our attention; 6 “I don’t want your sacrifices—I want your love; I don’t want your offerings—I want you to know me.

It's sad when others who like being "up front," especially national figures who maintain their politically correct position or give a false impression and taint God's church because they don't really know Him.

When I invite the congregation to partake in communion I asked members who may not feel right in their spirit with God not to participate. It actually helps them from deciding just because everyone else is receiving the elements. Not right.

God bless you, Major and thank you for sharing this thought provoking thread.
Thank you Bob. I have always done the same thing.

I am amazed at Christians who are so cemented in their political postion that they allow that to replace the directions of God.

After Jesus returned to the Father, the Apostles gave comfort and guidance through encouraging and corrective letters.

There Was NO such thing as a collective building that ppl HAD to attend to be instructed and receive Gods doctrines in The Way! There was also not much in the time of the written word that ppl HAD for personal use.

They gathered ,driven by their hunger to know more of Christ teachings, thirsting after the refreshing living waters for their souls in caves, in tombs, in the wilderness and in homes that were available.

When they first were called " christians" at Antioch, it WAS an identifier that they followed whom they claimed as the Christ, it was a slur upon their beliefs.
During the time after Jesus and as the Apostles taught the ppl about Christ, persecution began towards The Way and its followers thereof. This persecution caused a tremendous growth of ppl that followed the gospel teachings.

Ppl had a hunger for the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, to live holy and righteous before God. In the 2000 plus yrs, the multiple diversities of beliefs has eradicated The Way bc of divisions and thus started church buildings, and denominations.

God's word and his way will not be erased by the division in belief and denominations but God will pull those who truly believe "thus saith the word " aside as God intends

Richard Owen Roberts that MM posted videos of is a straight by the word preacher, he doesn't pander to the ppl. THEY ARE WORTH THE HOUR PLUS HE PREACHES. The others can be found on YT.FB_IMG_1653686325812.jpg

I agree forgiven,sometimes harder.
Hell-fire and brimstone and against the sins and their wages that today they pacify ppl about.
I'm thinking as God changes not in what he requires, we should be getting it together. At my age, death may get me b4 Jesus second coming.
I want to stand pure and holy b4 him,not ashamed bc I failed to live in his Spirit and his word !

BEFORE THE THREAD FELL OFF THE TRACKS, THE SUBJECT WAS............

Communion for Pro Abortionists????​

Should that just be for selected Catholic Churches or should Protestant churches have a "litmus" test as well?

Back